Found Deceased Malaysia - Nora Quoirin, 15, from UK, special needs, missing on vacation, Seremban, 4 Aug 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a headline commonly seen..rbbm.
Shamans, European police join search for Irish girl missing in Malaysia - Reuters
"SEREMBAN, Malaysia (Reuters) - Shamans and European police joined the search for an Irish teenager who went missing from a Malaysian resort and her family on Monday offered a $12,000 reward for information leading to her rescue."

"Two shaman, or medicine men, joined the search on Monday. Sitting cross-legged on the forest floor, they covered their eyes, cried out and prayed.

“She is here now, so we will stay here tonight to see if we can find her then we can know why she went missing,” said shaman Mohd Khalid Mohamed."
Oh, well that's a relief.
They seem to have made more progress in one day than the police and all other agencies have in over a week.

I think someone is taking advantage of the open plan/bringing the outside inside type of architecture in the area. Big windows overlooking the jungle, vegetation in between houses. Its not far from the village. Tourists always coming and going.

They say nobody has been robbed, maybe not of valuables, but I wonder has anyone's underwear been going missing.

IMO, there may have already been someone in the house, that Nora stumbled upon.

Does anyone find it strange that none of them heard N leave (parents and the other two children)?
Considering they were probably all sleeping, no.
There have been other cases where children were either taken or left in the middle of the night (including through a window) and no-one in the family heard a thing. Imo

I do, but it's not that unusual. When children are abducted from the same room as their siblings I always wonder how they feel knowing they were that close. Not saying abduction was the case here.

No. There are many cases when children have been taken from their own homes, I imagine being somewhere away from home is harder.

What if the target was somebody else, perhaps somebody who had previously rented the house, or who was even staying in one of the other houses? Mistaken house/identity?
A poster had previously noted that when Nora went missing, it was a moonless night- did someone choose that night because of that?
Could the disappearance be timed to occur just prior to the big holiday celebrations for some reason?
just speculation, imo.

There’s no coincidence about it. They travelled there by taxi. The person - a local to the area- that transported them there - would know full well how it would be possible to take her. And would IMO know where she would be in the property that night.
Maybe even before the Quoirin family arrived someone had a rough plan in place of abducting Nora depending on how much info was given to reception staff at Dusan. If not then since the plane touched down at KL they have bumped into someone who has alterior motives, the family talking away to different people as u do, the person who did kidnapping knows its dark, no cctv etc and Nora probably will go quiet and scared instead of make a scene.

Went to Google the Sharman and BINGO, all major news outlets covering him. NYT, Washington Post, Today and more. Great to get the word out!!

This county needs to put aside all their views/politics and welcome an active participation offered by foreign governments. All the secrecy, only believing in lost in jungle, answering no questions regarding abduction theory, and no information of other governments that have sent assistance and type of participation, except the are active.

This to me is the worst PR for tourism. Maybe in the beginning the world thought she was lost but after 9 days of searching the same jungle, only the police believe in this theory. They are climbing mountains only experienced climbers with rope can reach, looking for a handicapped girl that has trouble walking. How can they even try to sell this concept at day 9?

All JMHO

Edit add links...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...e9-a8b0-7ed8a0d5dc5d_story.html?noredirect=on

Malaysia shaman, foreign police join hunt for London teen
I agree the mountain seems unlikely...

But perhaps someone (abductor) took her up the mountain and left her there?

Just a thought...

I think someone is taking advantage of the open plan/bringing the outside inside type of architecture in the area. Big windows overlooking the jungle, vegetation in between houses. Its not far from the village. Tourists always coming and going.

They say nobody has been robbed, maybe not of valuables, but I wonder has anyone's underwear been going missing.

I saw one report of valuables going missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member