Found Deceased Malaysia - Nora Quoirin, 15, from UK, special needs, missing on vacation, Seremban, 4 Aug 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She’s more well travelled than my own child, as an ‘average’ there’s no way he would venture outside on his own into a Malaysian jungle a few hours after we arrived. She’s been taken and anyone that thinks otherwise is dreaming.
I think everyone is entitled to their own opinion about what happened.

It's almost like she was never there. She just went "poof" into the air.
It's so very weird and unbelievable.
I am not sure she will be found alive, however, maybe she is eating plants and ? to survive.
Sorry nothing to say. I was so hoping to see "found alive".

“They’re living everybody’s worst nightmare. The longer this goes on the harder it is to retain hope”

Child protection expert @JimGamble_INEQE tells #5LiveBreakfast he’s in daily contact with the family of Nora Quoirin the teenager missing in Malaysia. #FindingNora #findingnoraq

(Video)

BBC Radio 5 Live on Twitter

This is an excellent explanation and explains many external forces that affect foreign missing person.

Still believe there is a backstory with the police and secrecy they create. Jmoo

rbbm.
image.jpg

In this image made from a video, shaman perform rituals for missing schoolgirl Nora Anne Quoirin at a forest in Seremban, Malaysia Monday, Aug. 12, 2019. A Malaysian shaman joined police from Ireland, France and the U.K. on Monday in the search for the 15 -year-old London girl who mysteriously vanished from a nature resort eight days ago, as her parents offered a cash reward and appealed for information. (RTM via AP)

Malaysia shaman, foreign police join hunt for London teen
"Police earlier released a video showing a shaman wearing a white skullcap and several of his assistants performing rituals in the forest.

Shaman Khalid Mohamad said he believes the girl was lured by a genie, an invisible spirit believed by Muslims to inhabit the Earth and influence mankind by appearing in the form of humans or animals.

He said in the video that the genie was attracted to the girl because she has special needs and had chosen Quoirin as its step-child.

The video showed the shaman crying and appealing for the girl's return.

"Tonight I will ask for the spirit to return her from where (she was taken) and the condition they took her but they will ask for something in exchange. That will be between me and them. Most important now, the child will be released," he said in the video."

SCENARIO 1 Nora wakes and wanders outside, not usual for her but possible, however given the fact she was barefoot in jammies and has mobility and developmental issues, I find it hard to believe if this happened she got very far, barefoot on rough terrain? mobility issues in a resort where ground is hilly? If this is the case, she is close by, hidden by jungle vegetation or is at furthest in the river.
SCENARIO 2 Nora is abducted, either from inside (opportunist, robbery gone wrong) or outside(while wandering) why can the dogs only track her to 100mtres? how many people work IN and FOR the resort? who use vehicles? Laundry (Truck?) cleaners, cooks, pool villa maintenance. It takes a lot of people to run a successful holiday resort, no matter how small or 'back to nature' it is, and a lot of these people would be in and arriving to the resort in the early hours to prepare for the day.
I am beyond distraught for the parents, and family, having special needs children (2) myself. We can only hope this is not another Maddie scenario where there are no answers, only questions.
I pray.

rbbm.
image.jpg

In this image made from a video, shaman perform rituals for missing schoolgirl Nora Anne Quoirin at a forest in Seremban, Malaysia Monday, Aug. 12, 2019. A Malaysian shaman joined police from Ireland, France and the U.K. on Monday in the search for the 15 -year-old London girl who mysteriously vanished from a nature resort eight days ago, as her parents offered a cash reward and appealed for information. (RTM via AP)

"Police earlier released a video showing a shaman wearing a white skullcap and several of his assistants performing rituals in the forest.

Shaman Khalid Mohamad said he believes the girl was lured by a genie, an invisible spirit believed by Muslims to inhabit the Earth and influence mankind by appearing in the form of humans or animals.

He said in the video that the genie was attracted to the girl because she has special needs and had chosen Quoirin as its step-child.

"Tonight I will ask for the spirit to return her from where (she was taken) and the condition they took her but they will ask for something in exchange. That will be between me and them. Most important now, the child will be released," he said in the video."

Wow this Shaman is very specific and detailed, I wonder if he knows someone capable of kidnapping the girl. JMO

Oh dear. I know they mean well but I'd be feeling very frustrated if I were her parents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyTheSleuth