Found Deceased Malaysia - Nora Quoirin, 15, from UK, special needs, missing on vacation, Seremban, 4 Aug 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it not suspicious the body is found within 24hrs of the £10k award being announced and in an area previously searched?!?!?

In woodland or a park? Yes. However this is thick jungle. I was amazed anyone found anything to be more suspicious to be honest. It’s not an area that you want to be lost in as you have zero chance of being discovered. The heat humidity and rain washes away traces, the foliage doesn’t break or leave tracks and you won’t see anything over a few feet away

Last edited:
Morning folks,

I, like so many, have become completely obsessed with this case. Searching all day for news and praying that Nora will be found.

I was wondering if anyone has considered the local cultural view of disabilities. I know that some cultures see people with disabilities or mental health problems as being cursed or possessed and bringing bad luck. I also have heard of other cultures where those with disabilities etc are believed to have special powers and connections with the spiritual world. Anyone know anything more about the beliefs of the surrounding community?
Wondering if there could be any connection with the Hari Raya Haji Festival.
Just some thoughts...

In Malaysian Malay culture, disable kids are seen as “anak syurga”, children of heaven and parents (and special kids) are seen as blessed. Certainly nothing is negative or “cursed” about special needs people/kids. I know this because I have been told this repeatedly about my special needs kid by Malaysian people. They are very kind to people with special needs.

TheMalaysianInsight‏Verified account @msianinsight

[INFOGRAPHIC] What's happened since Nora Quoirin went missing?

EB1-8YRU8AAe7U_.jpg

TheMalaysianInsight on Twitter

In woodland or a park? Yes. However this is thick jungle. I was amazed anyone found anything to be more suspicious to be honest. It’s not an area that you want to be lost in as you have zero chance of being discovered. The heat humidity and rain washes away traces, the foliage doesn’t break or leave tracks and you won’t see anything over a few feet away

Have you taken into consideration the above posts about the palm oil plantation and bone fragments?

In Malaysian Malay culture, disable kids are seen as “anak syurga”, children of heaven and parents (and special kids) are seen as blessed. Certainly nothing is negative or “cursed” about special needs people/kids. I know this because I have been told this repeatedly about my special needs kid by Malaysian people. They are very kind to people with special needs.
For some reason this is a heart warming thing to hear at such a sad time in Nora's situation...

JMO

Waterfall very close to the accommodation..one mile I believe. Shaman stated that Jinns (not genie) had been attracted to Nora because of her special needs and lured her away. He also said he would return her as she was when she left. This was yesterday. Today she’s found. A Jinn is a spirit, not necessarily a bad one.

I don't think this is close to the waterfall though? I'm seeing it as much further away though I don't have an exact location for the plantation. I'm not seeing any palm oil plantations less than about 30 minutes drive from the waterfall.

The reporters words (on radio 4 news) were "close to"

Also, thinking back to that Sunday when Nora was discovered missing, 8am is not early morning. The time frame between bedtime and 8am leaves a huge amount of questions in itself .... could Nora have been awake downstairs before everyone else and someone beckoned her to the window and lured her out ...
If Nora had never been in the jungle before, she could respond in ways she never usually responded ....
Had Nora already met this person the previous day on arrival?
I would be checking all staff and tourists at this resort, they have those fingerprints ...
How publicised was this talk of the waterfall? Did someone move her there today to fit that hypothesis. If this is the case they would need to be local and know the terrain. Checking for footprints/trails etc should be fairly obvious unless hampered by the climate ...

Kids do things that surprise us, certainly.
However, a newborn isn't going to surprise us by walking outside. There are limits to surprises, when a disability actually limits what the child can do.

I wouldn't be surprised if Norah and her sister or Mom were downstairs and the others upstairs. I wouldn't be surprised if someone was able to get Nora out of the house.

There is a good reason that Nora's parents jumped to abduction. If they could have believed she was just outside and would be found quickly, wouldn't that be vastly more pleasant?
Yes, I think when they saw the window open they knew she would not have been able to open it on her own or at least have managed to prop it open.
They must have been gripped with fear. I can't even imagine what they are going through now.
Imo

So Nora could have walked Barefoot for an Hour and a Half in the Jungle by herself in the middle of the night to reach the WaterFall.
Someone else mentioned what was the last thing Nora was talking about when she went to bed that night. I bet she was talking about and thinking about the Waterfalls.

Body found in hunt for British schoolgirl Nora Quoirin, 15, in Malaysian jungle
Why would it have been in the middle of the night? She could have got out of the field of everyone’s vision between sunrise and 8am. I really doubt she wandered at night.

Waterfall very close to the accommodation..one mile I believe. Shaman stated that Jinns (not genie) had been attracted to Nora because of her special needs and lured her away. He also said he would return her as she was when she left. This was yesterday. Today she’s found. A Jinn is a spirit, not necessarily a bad one.
Has it been confirmed that it is Nora?

Are they still going to have a press conference?
I think so yeah! It's just been pushed back according to this tweet:

Supposed to be 5, now most likely later in the evening. They are trying to confirm if IGP or Deputy IGP will be holding it. Police need to confirm a few more things also before meeting the press.

Ooi Beng Cheang on Twitter

Sumisha Naidu‏Verified account @sumishanaidu

Sumisha Naidu Retweeted Sumisha Naidu

With the body found apparently 2km from the Dusun resort on Day 10, many questions remain, if it is Nora Quoirin. Did search teams not look in that area, somehow miss her or was the body left there recently? Media are standing by for police comments.

Sumisha Naidu on Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member