Found Deceased Malaysia - Nora Quoirin, 15, from UK, special needs, missing on vacation, Seremban, 4 Aug 2019 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
(Bolded by me)
Not sure. But it matters not ....a big hole in the fence leading to jungle is discovered during the search. MOO, I think that's why they expanded the search for a couple of days.
JMHO...

For accuracy’s sake, it isn’t a hole in the fence. The fence just ends, not fully enclosing the area.
The caption under the photo of the green chain link fence at the link reads:
“A fence 50 yards from the front door of the family's apartment that leads to a road out of the resort. Guests can easily walk around it, widening the area in which Nora could be “
Missing Nora Quoirin 'could be hiding in Malaysian jungle' | Daily Mail Online

Yes, same. For that matter, an abduction through the window doesn’t make sense because it would be far quicker to go out the door. The abductor would have to put her down (assuming s/he was carrying Nóra) to get out, so there is a risk she’d run away or yell or something.
Yes, unless they threatened her, telling her to be quiet or something bad would happen.
I wonder if someone entered through the window and then went out the door, but I don't think they could lock it again.
I thought I remember a guest mentioning that anyone could just walk in the house because they were not secure or something like that.
They could have used the front door and just opened the window to make it look like she ran off.

I don't know, none of it really makes sense. Imo

I’ve been reading along quietly but I wanted to put my 2 cents in, hopefully without getting my head ripped off.

First of all, I have not seen pics of the siblings, and know absolutely nothing about them except for gender and age, and do not wish to be accused of victim blaming, however...

I’m a mom of 5 kids who has been around lots of kids most of my life (teaching children’s Sunday school, in charge of the yearly children’s special program, accompanying groups of singing children on the piano, etc). My first two kids were extremely popular and our house was a revolving door for so many in that small town for 12 years. I’ve also been a kid (more on that in a moment).

Knowing Nora’s challenges and fearfulness, I do not believe she would have ventured out by herself to explore. However, I could imagine her witnessing something traumatizing in the house and the stress of it making her want to get away (not going to speculate because that’s all it would be). But probably not because there likely would’ve been more than a “rustling” sound heard by the neighboring condos. Also, I feel the parents are completely innocent. I do believe she did go out the window however.

It would not be unheard of for a lot of children playing what was meant to be a prank or dare because they themselves were afraid of the jungle and just being bored, silly, and a bit unkind—just a moment of poor judgement not meant to cause Nora any harm and without any malicious intent. And Nora may have obliged and climbed out of the window, perhaps with a hope of seeing fairies or a waterfall just down the path. They might have expected her to return after a minute or so, then peeked outside but didn’t see her. Out of fear, not wanting to alert their parents by calling out to her, and not wanting to tell their parents what happened as perhaps they’d never done such a thing before. And thinking as the night wore on, any minute she would appear. Pure speculation, perhaps wild speculation, just a possibility that could make sense, in my mind knowing how kids in general might operate sometimes.

Maybe I entertained this possibility, simply because of something that happened to me when I was 7. My friend and I wanted to “play Indians” and decided to go into the woods across from our apartment complex. We’d talked about making fire with sticks. We didn’t get too far in, but I found two sticks and started rubbing them together, knowing it wasn’t going to work but just playing. Suddenly my friend said, “I brought matches just in case.” Horrified, I watched her strike a match and let it fall to the ground. She may have dropped the other unlit matches, I don’t remember. But the fire started spreading rapidly. Terrified, we ran as fast as we could back to our apartments. I ran straight to the couch, feeling sheer terror and guilt. I was curled up and facing the back of the couch and when I heard the fire sirens not long after, my Mom said, “There’s a fire!” My older brother wanted to see the fire engines pulling up in the lot, and my mom asked if I wanted to see them too. I said shakily, “No, my tummy hurts.” The fear and shame I felt was intense throughout my childhood, even though I hadn’t caused it, I was there when it happened. I was terrified of telling my parents what had happened because they’d think I was a “bad girl” and to me I guess I thought they wouldn’t love me anymore. In fact, I didn’t admit this to them until I was 25 years old. They were shocked out of their minds not only that I was indirectly “involved”, but that I kept a secret like that for so long out of fear and guilt.

So perhaps that is why my mind turned to the above scenario. I’m not accusing these poor kids who’re grieving in any way, I’m just saying the scenario above could make sense. What was meant as a silly prank could’ve turned into something they wouldn’t have thought of in a million years. JMO but that’s the really the only scenario I thought of that could explain Nora leaving the house via the window where her prints were found. It could explain why the sister suggested that Nora went out that open window.

At that point, someone could’ve happened upon her and taken her, or perhaps she did just get lost and eventually was a victim to the elements. Just a theory and only a theory.

The Shaman angle kind of freaks me out though. The fact that her body could’ve been placed there after the initial search is terrifying beyond belief as well. It is an awful tragedy either way. I really hope there was no foul play though.

Until the autopsy comes back, I’m not even leaning in a certain direction. I will say that whatever the finding is, I don’t think I’ll be shocked either way. Horrible news is going to come, there’s no way around it. Whether she made it up there by accident and succumbed to the elements or whether foul play enters into the picture is anyone’s guess at this point.

No matter what, I pray for the family and what they are all going through. To think they were going on a trip of a lifetime only to have this happen is truly a nightmare and beyond heartbreaking.

RIP sweet, innocent, gentle Nora. My heart breaks for whatever you endured. I believe you are in a peaceful place now, without fear, without earthly limitations. I know you are watching over your grieving family who loved you beyond words.

Family spokesman Matthew Searle, of the Lucie Blackman Trust, told The Sun tonight: “Nora would not venture into her garden alone - it just doesn’t add up that she would wander into a dark jungle alone for more than a mile.
Nora Quoirin's devastated parents demand to know if her body was dumped and why she was naked
It really doesn't add up, does it?

Would her parents consider that Nora could have woken up early on Aug 4, when it was NOT so dark, and go to see the exciting waterfall she was told about, perhaps at bedtime on Aug 3?

I can't see a latch or anything.
If she left the house on her own I would think she would have just gone out through the front door. Imo

Make the most sense. To turn or crank a handle takes a skill....reasoning. Many of Nora's task were learned thru therapy and practice.

Oh course she would have gone thru the door. Yea, maybe her prints were all of it, due to looking out during the day. Couldn't sell me that theory.

JMO...:cool::);)

I’ve been reading along quietly but I wanted to put my 2 cents in, hopefully without getting my head ripped off.

First of all, I have not seen pics of the siblings, and know absolutely nothing about them except for gender and age, and do not wish to be accused of victim blaming, however...

I’m a mom of 5 kids who has been around lots of kids most of my life (teaching children’s Sunday school, in charge of the yearly children’s special program, accompanying groups of singing children on the piano, etc). My first two kids were extremely popular and our house was a revolving door for so many in that small town for 12 years. I’ve also been a kid (more on that in a moment).

Knowing Nora’s challenges and fearfulness, I do not believe she would have ventured out by herself to explore. However, I could imagine her witnessing something traumatizing in the house and the stress of it making her want to get away (not going to speculate because that’s all it would be). But probably not because there likely would’ve been more than a “rustling” sound heard by the neighboring condos. Also, I feel the parents are completely innocent. I do believe she did go out the window however.

It would not be unheard of for a lot of children playing what was meant to be a prank or dare because they themselves were afraid of the jungle and just being bored, silly, and a bit unkind—just a moment of poor judgement not meant to cause Nora any harm and without any malicious intent. And Nora may have obliged and climbed out of the window, perhaps with a hope of seeing fairies or a waterfall just down the path. They might have expected her to return after a minute or so, then peeked outside but didn’t see her. Out of fear, not wanting to alert their parents by calling out to her, and not wanting to tell their parents what happened as perhaps they’d never done such a thing before. And thinking as the night wore on, any minute she would appear. Pure speculation, perhaps wild speculation, just a possibility that could make sense, in my mind knowing how kids in general might operate sometimes.

Maybe I entertained this possibility, simply because of something that happened to me when I was 7. My friend and I wanted to “play Indians” and decided to go into the woods across from our apartment complex. We’d talked about making fire with sticks. We didn’t get too far in, but I found two sticks and started rubbing them together, knowing it wasn’t going to work but just playing. Suddenly my friend said, “I brought matches just in case.” Horrified, I watched her strike a match and let it fall to the ground. She may have dropped the other unlit matches, I don’t remember. But the fire started spreading rapidly. Terrified, we ran as fast as we could back to our apartments. I ran straight to the couch, feeling sheer terror and guilt. I was curled up and facing the back of the couch and when I heard the fire sirens not long after, my Mom said, “There’s a fire!” My older brother wanted to see the fire engines pulling up in the lot, and my mom asked if I wanted to see them too. I said shakily, “No, my tummy hurts.” The fear and shame I felt was intense throughout my childhood, even though I hadn’t caused it, I was there when it happened. I was terrified of telling my parents what had happened because they’d think I was a “bad girl” and to me I guess I thought they wouldn’t love me anymore. In fact, I didn’t admit this to them until I was 25 years old. They were shocked out of their minds not only that I was indirectly “involved”, but that I kept a secret like that for so long out of fear and guilt.

So perhaps that is why my mind turned to the above scenario. I’m not accusing these poor kids who’re grieving in any way, I’m just saying the scenario above could make sense. What was meant as a silly prank could’ve turned into something they wouldn’t have thought of in a million years. JMO but that’s the really the only scenario I thought of that could explain Nora leaving the house via the window where her prints were found. It could explain why the sister suggested that Nora went out that open window.

At that point, someone could’ve happened upon her and taken her, or perhaps she did just get lost and eventually was a victim to the elements. Just a theory and only a theory.

The Shaman angle kind of freaks me out though. The fact that her body could’ve been placed there after the initial search is terrifying beyond belief as well. It is an awful tragedy either way. I really hope there was no foul play though.

Until the autopsy comes back, I’m not even leaning in a certain direction. I will say that whatever the finding is, I don’t think I’ll be shocked either way. Horrible news is going to come, there’s no way around it. Whether she made it up there by accident and succumbed to the elements or whether foul play enters into the picture is anyone’s guess at this point.

No matter what, I pray for the family and what they are all going through. To think they were going on a trip of a lifetime only to have this happen is truly a nightmare and beyond heartbreaking.

RIP sweet, innocent, gentle Nora. My heart breaks for whatever you endured. I believe you are in a peaceful place now, without fear, without earthly limitations. I know you are watching over your grieving family who loved you beyond words.
Well thought out post. Thank you for sharing.

It really doesn't add up, does it?

Would her parents consider that Nora could have woken up early on Aug 4, when it was NOT so dark, and go to see the exciting waterfall she was told about, perhaps at bedtime on Aug 3?

Sunrise 7:12 that would be dawn just barely light. He discovered at 8 am. What go pottie and head to check the kids?

Imo and Google...:):):cool:

(Bolded by me)

For accuracy’s sake, it isn’t a hole in the fence. The fence just ends, not fully enclosing the area.
“A fence 50 yards from the front door of the family's apartment that leads to a road out of the resort. Guests can easily walk around it, widening the area in which Nora could be “

Great you have the article!!! Thank you!!!!

I clearly misspoke. But I do know we talked about it.

Its late, my fault shoulda checked...:(:(:(

The article is linked somewhere a few pages back. There is quote from the guy from the Lucie Blackman Trust, who seems to be their spokesperson. I’ll see if I can find it.
I don't think he said they were upset that they were searching. He said he was confused as to why police claimed to the media that it was not an abduction case when they told the family it was both a missing persons and an abduction case from the start. The family was obviously upset about this, as valuable time may have been wasted in the beginning.

Either way, it is obviously a criminal investigation and now we know they have been working both angles from the beginning. Imo

I wonder if they have had any success with the fingerprints and the cell phone triangulation data.

(Bolded by me)

But what I don't understand, why have the fence? What am I missing?

Imo :rolleyes::rolleyes::cool:

Make the most sense. To turn or crank a handle takes a skill....reasoning. Many of Nora's task were learned thru therapy and practice.

Oh course she would have gone thru the door. Yea, maybe her prints were all of it, due to looking out during the day. Couldn't sell me that theory.

JMO...:cool::);)

Would a fifteen year old from the Uk have had her fingerprints taken and registered at any moment previously?

I am listing reported anomalies for now, and record another one.

Footprints were seen in the forest on Aug 8/9 that police thought could belong to Nora, but her parents insisted she wouldn't go out on her own.

Her parents are now demanding that Malaysian police admit they missed searching the area where she was found.

They are also asking police to prove that Nora was kidnapped on Aug 3/4, taken away somewhere, and her body was later placed at the site. They already lodged a criminal kidnap complaint with French police.

Is this your opinion or do you have Main Stream Media links for this information?

I am confused, as I have not seen the information you are sharing. I am very I interested in reading this information.

JMHO

Would a fifteen year old from the Uk have had her fingerprints taken and registered at any moment previously?

Good question, I'll talk to Google. Some countries fingerprint upon entry. Be right back....:)

Edited, a lot of parents do have fingerprints. In the US, the police and other groups offer to fingerprint and some times give a little kit. The parents keep the finger prints. All babies have their foot and hand printed at birth hospital.

Yesterday, lawyer Sankara N. Nair said the teenager's family was "shattered" by the discovery of the body.

"They are distraught and highly traumatised, " said Sankara, who was engaged by the family on the second day after Nora Anne's disappearance.

He added that the family would decide their next course of action after the post-mortem.

"We haven't discussed that. Perhaps later, " he told reporters at the Tuanku Ja'afar Hospital mortuary here yesterday.

He also said a report would be forwarded to the Attorney General's Chambers after the post-mortem was completed
Grieving family of Nora Quoirin grateful for love and support

I am listing reported anomalies for now, and record another one.

Footprints were seen in the forest on Aug 8/9 that police thought could belong to Nora, but her parents insisted she wouldn't go out on her own.

Her parents are now demanding that Malaysian police admit they missed searching the area where she was found.

They are also asking police to prove that Nora was kidnapped on Aug 3/4, taken away somewhere, and her body was later placed at the site. They already lodged a criminal kidnap complaint with French police.
The police stated that the footprints did not belong to Nora. They cleared this up as soon as they were found.

The police were the ones who said the area in which she was found was searched and there was no sign of her.
I've never read that her parents demanded them to state that again.

They are asking that the French Investigative Unit or whatever they are called, be allowed to participate in the investigation.

And yes, it is a kidnapping investigation. I doubt the authorities would be willing to participate if they did not have reason to believe there is evidence that she was kidnapped. They have been running a parallel investigation and we don't know what they know.

As the autopsy is likely completed, there is probably a great deal they have learned. Imo

I wonder if they have had any success with the fingerprints and the cell phone triangulation data.
My hunch is that the fingerprint belongs to a previous guest, assuming they checked all current and recent employees.

I also wanted to add that the local police station is right at the beginning of the hiking trail to the mountain top. The resort and waterfall are somewhat isolated from the trail.

I know that. I was replying to someone who said she went out in underwear because she couldn't do buttons. And I am saying she could have thrown on a big shirt. My 4 yr old grand baby can't button shirts but she dresses herself in t-shirts or summer dresses, by herself.

The family surely would have said that clothes or shoes were missing. And Nora's mother stated that her daughter loved colourful clothing.

Yes, she was at Malaysian customs...

How to enter Malaysia. Entry Requirements for Malaysia | CountryReports - CountryReports

When arriving by air, travelers to Malaysia are electronically fingerprinted upon arrival and again on departure. While in Malaysia, you should carry your passport with you at all times. More information on the time you will be allowed to stay in Malaysia can be found on the Malaysian Ministry of Foreign Affairs' website.

Dutch tourist (22) sees father missing girl (15) shooting out of shuffle: "Crime took place here!"

The parents of the missing girl (15) from London were initially dissatisfied with the way the Malaysian authorities dealt with the disappearance of their daughter. According to a Dutch tourist, it took hours for the emergency services to arrive at the resort. "That father was angry and completely flipped."

The 22-year-old C. from Leiden tells her story anonymously and stayed at the same resort as the missing Nora Quoirin (15) and her parents last weekend. She says that the family arrived later in the evening on Saturday and went to bed quite early.

I saw them playing outside for a while, but they went to bed already at 10 p.m. They suffered from jet lag. It seems likely to me that the girl was wide awake that night and decided to go out. "

Suspicious sounds
But, C. also says, on the evening of the disappearance she and her companion also heard suspicious noises. ,, We heard rustling at the pool where their house was upstairs. But yes, we are in the jungle and could not see for ourselves. Moreover, everything here makes a rather scary sound, so it could have been anything. "

The next morning a major panic breaks out at the resort. The 15-year-old girl is not in her hotel room and a window is open. C. gets about everything with the tumult. ,, We heard the mother of the family burst into tears. An old lady asked us if they could look in our house to check if the girl happened to be in our house. "

Angry
Three hours later, according to C., there is still no trace of the authorities. ,, That father was completely crazy and angry. The owner of the resort told him to go to the police station, otherwise they would not come at all. Then the man said very angryly, "the crime took place here!". "" Because it takes a while for the emergency services to show up, other guests at the resort start a search.

,, We also searched a little, but we couldn't do anything but get lost ourselves '', C says. would be.''

Kidnapping?
The police are currently taking various scenarios into account, including a kidnapping. The search team hopes that the vulnerable girl, who has a learning disability, responds to the voice of acquaintances. On the sound recording that has now been used, she is called by her mother.

The police chief says that the votes of other family members are also included. "We played the recording with sound amplifiers when we set off this morning," the state police chief Negeri Sembilan told reporters.

The search for Nora has now taken five days. Around 267 people, divers, drones and search dogs are looking for the girl. A helicopter is also deployed with specialized equipment.

Privacy settings

Remember I don't know how reliable is this translation

I´m not sure if the source is reliable.
But if this is true, Miss C. (22) and her friend was in the Berembun house.
They first saw them outside and the kids playing in the evening. That is LONG after they had checked into the resort at 7am (arrival time based on preliminary police probe)
They are sure they went to bed at 10pm and seem to know about the long flight and a jet lag (with one exception). But saying that Nora was "wide awake" and therefore must have decided to take a walk.

Keep this in mind:

Daylight is 07:11 - 19:25
Civil twilight (6:49-) and (-19:46)
Sunrise and sunset times in Seremban

I don´t know, but if this anonymous source is someone who was there in the next house, knew so much about them but didn´t speak to them, the same person who is awake to hear a truck at 3am in the night, the source with the "wrong" arrival time - it sounds very suspicious to me and the police is for sure looking into that all.

The misinformation in this case is huge from every angle, I have never seen anything like it.

Sorry for the edit, it´s only grammar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member