Found Deceased Malaysia - Nora Quoirin, 15, from UK, special needs, missing on vacation, Seremban, 4 Aug 2019 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Grandfather claims "someone put her there" and mom claims "she would never go out alone in the dark" ... my take from that article.

The autopsy results didn't mention that DNA from some stranger was found. If it was, it could be from a rescue personnel.

Well l think we need to await confirmation of that.

Grandfather claims "someone put her there" and mom claims "she would never go out alone in the dark" ... my take from that article.

The autopsy results didn't mention that DNA from some stranger was found. If it was, it could be from a rescue personnel.

We won't know if any of the DNA is not Nora's until the results are back. The DNA and toxicology reports will tell the tale. I think the family will have everything retested if they can obtain the samples. When its your kid you do everything possible.

Jmo

Why would the police not have access and to what ?
The resort or waterfall.

I just don't see how she could have walked away, barefoot, in her underwear, with her diagnosis, I go the jungle. But, never say never.

We need motive.
Jmo

If Nora left the house on her own, I don’t think it was intentional. I think she might have been groggy with sleep after suddenly waking up. She might have been looking for her parents for comfort or needing a drink of water. She opened the door to what she thought was her bedroom and walked outside on accident.

I’m catching up still but really!!?? IMO that is completely unreasonable when there is no evidence at the home or on her body that she was taken. If I was a visitor I would not bother with that without a court order. It isn’t necessary. Nobody kidnapped Nora and nobody went through the window.
I concur. Why would you go through such length to kidnap a kid in the middle of a remote location within 12 hours of her arrival? That would be too insane for words and even crazy criminals would not be too calculative to take that risk.

Oh, wow, I didn't notice you were a new member, so... Welcome!!!!
Anyway thanks for trying. If you feel like trying later you just have to fill in a title after you hit start a conversation. I had a hard time figuring it out myself because I'm not good at technology (or puzzles and riddles apparently)
Anyway this case is such a mystery, especially if it turns into a criminal case.
If not then it's pretty incredible that Nora set out to see the water fall and after 8 days she finally arrived only to lie down and fall asleep and die.
And that someone guessed that was exactly what happened. Imo
Yeah, that this very disabled child made it to the waterfall all on her own, AND survived after 8 days..... indeed truly incredible.
Truly, a myth, never happened that way. JMO

Well l think we need to await confirmation of that.
I read their 2nd lawyer Morel's comments carefully, and he is saying that his clients are waiting for DNA and test results before deciding on criminal proceedings. Against whom? DNA contributor, Dusun resort, police?

We already know that more tests are being done. There has been no hint of stranger DNA found on her body. Her clothes are missing.

The parents, from Balham, south west London, are reportedly waiting for the results of DNA and toxicology tests before making a decision - but said no avenue has been "excluded".

Speaking to Irish broadcaster RTE, Mr Morel said that the Quoirins "cannot understand how Nora could leave by herself" because of her disabilities.

And he has urged "caution" over post-mortem results which showed Nora died of intestinal trauma.

Mr Morel said: "We don't want the media to interpret the first result of the autopsy, excluding the criminal hypothesis. It's too early to say that.
Nora Quoirin family 'still think she was taken' amid 'dark unanswered questions'
I guess, as strange as it sounds, we have to explore the different ways of checking out the genie’s DNA? I get the criminal suspicion but any police in any country would need evidence/lead as well as “motive”. You can have the best team in the world threatening and intimidating the locals but if there’s no proof of any criminal act, where could they go from there.

How and why no one in that villa was awoken by the alleged abductor/kidnapper/criminal? How could Nora who is painted to be very incapable of wandering, go down that spiral staircase unnoticed?

I read their 2nd lawyer Morel's comments carefully, and he is saying that his clients are waiting for DNA and test results before deciding on criminal proceedings. Against whom? DNA contributor, Dusun resort, police?

We already know that more tests are being done. There has been no hint of stranger DNA found on her body. Her clothes are missing.
She was said to sleep in her undergarment and was found in her undergarment. No clothes was missing.

If Nora left the house on her own, I don’t think it was intentional. I think she might have been groggy with sleep after suddenly waking up. She might have been looking for her parents for comfort or needing a drink of water. She opened the door to what she thought was her bedroom and walked outside on accident.

That's kinda what I thought after the presser. After looking at all the maps, directions to waterfall, photos of huge boulder, I realize nope. I couldn't do it without a guide and I'm an avid hiker. To think she did this in no clothes and no shoes, I can't. They risk of injury would be very high. She did not have mental or physical capacity, reasoning ability, suspect attachment disorder, and more.

I respect and understand the reasoning. It may turn out no addition DNA and a clean tox report.
JMO

Is there any recent history at all of girls being abducted and sacrificed, religiously? :eek:

Anyway, since she wasn't sacrificed, I doubt that was the purpose.

I don't see how anyone could have held her for a week or so inside the forest. There were 2 to 3 hundred searchers, and dogs, and drones, throughout the forest area.

And OK, she may or may not have been 'at or beside' the waterfall. But she was near the river, and near the waterfall, and she ended up in an area that had been searched previously.

So she wasn't at that same place the entire time.

It is possible that someone had her aand was hiding her, but I doubt it really happened that way. But who knows for sure?

Does anyone know if they called off the search every night? Or were people out there 24/7? If someone was hiding her, they could have been moving her at night or making sure she was still hidden. But why? Why would someone take her for no reason.

True, I don't think there will be DNA. She was in and out if water, it rained, fog.

Jmo

Does anyone know if they called off the search every night? Or were people out there 24/7? If someone was hiding her, they could have been moving her at night or making sure she was still hidden. But why? Why would someone take her for no reason.

That's the million dollar question. Motive. There is always motive.

Jmo

How and why no one in that villa was awoken by the alleged abductor/kidnapper/criminal? How could Nora who is painted to be very incapable of wandering, go down that spiral staircase unnoticed?
More relevant questions, which must be answered by proper police investigation, not by a lawyer threatening criminal proceedings.

https://www.nst.com.my/news/nation/2019/08/513190/retrieving-nora-quoirins-body-no-easy-task
"After being informed of the discovery of the body at 1.57pm on Tuesday, search-and-rescue (SAR) team members got into several vehicles, including fourwheel-drives, and rushed to the location some 2.5km from the resort where she was reported missing on Aug 4.

However, the jungle track became too narrow for the vehicles and the team had to continue on foot, walking another 500m along slippery and steep slopes, made more treacherous by roots and stones.

A member of the team, speaking on condition of anonymity, said the team had to wade through two deep streams.

When they arrived at the scene, they found Nora’s body lying on a rock near a stream, he said.

It is learnt that the team was prepared to carry her body out of the jungle, but the team’s superior decided that the body would be winched out on a helicopter to

save time. This was because carrying her body through the treacherous terrain would have taken some time."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay