Manorville Bodies: A Second Killer? Latest Remains found 02/17/2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
A close inspection of the so-called" swamp shows once again that it is not a swamp. It is now March 2012. It looks pretty dry and brushy/bramble-filled.

The weather this year is completely out of the ordinary - we have had an exceptionally warm and dry winter so it is not going to be useful to compare the area as it seems now with how it may have been then. Not saying that I believe that she died of natural causes, just that this view doesn't help me decide one way or another.

The weather this year is completely out of the ordinary - we have had an exceptionally warm and dry winter so it is not going to be useful to compare the area as it seems now with how it may have been then. Not saying that I believe that she died of natural causes, just that this view doesn't help me decide one way or another.

I agree but to date NO ONE has come up with a picture that shows it to have ever been swamped with liquid or even mucky in more than one or two very small puddles or some water in the storm drains.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7684270&postcount=59"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Media Links Only NO DISCUSSION[/ame]
Today, SCPD went out to Manorville to the site of the recent skeletal find.

I agree but to date NO ONE has come up with a picture that shows it to have ever been swamped with liquid or even mucky in more than one or two very small puddles or some water in the storm drains.

Here is a photo comparison of the area dry and flooded posted in an older thread.
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7415119&postcount=2"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - High Definition Arial Images of the Entire Island[/ame]

This new head of homicide - Fitzpatrick - is really taking his job seriously - or something is up.

i am going with something is up.if they did not think it was connected they would not be re searching this area.also sunday the day after mg was in oak beach scpd was back searching that area also.moo it is connected.also i live in manorville and it is a woman they found.no link for it,i asked a po and he told me.i would think it was a woman anyway wrapped in a bedsheet usually mean a woman not a man.moo i am a newbie!!

i am going with something is up.if they did not think it was connected they would not be re searching this area.also sunday the day after mg was in oak beach scpd was back searching that area also.moo it is connected.also i live in manorville and it is a woman they found.no link for it,i asked a po and he told me.i would think it was a woman anyway wrapped in a bedsheet usually mean a woman not a man.moo i am a newbie!!

:welcome4:

Thanks for the local info Jenny9. I am glad you joined WS!

wm

Not necessarily. Even if it's an unrelated murder they could still have reasons to look for more evidence.

:rocker:
Not necessarily. Even if it's an unrelated murder they could still have reasons to look for more evidence.

no never in this area do they go back looking for anything,believe me they are looking for a connection.it took them over a month to go back looking.also what alot of people on this board doesnt realize that there are homes all over this area where this body was found.it is not as rural as people think it is.who ever dumped this body no matter what time or day had to pull over on side of the road.this road is somewhat busy whether its people who live in the area or use it as a cut thru.it is pitch black at nite,you cant drive 300 ft into this woods you would have to park and carry into the woods and use a flashlight to maneuver thru here and that would be seen,a lone light in the woods.someone had to have seen something or someone.the homes that are there have been there for years.so not a newer developement.

:rocker:

no never in this area do they go back looking for anything,believe me they are looking for a connection.it took them over a month to go back looking.also what alot of people on this board doesnt realize that there are homes all over this area where this body was found.it is not as rural as people think it is.who ever dumped this body no matter what time or day had to pull over on side of the road.this road is somewhat busy whether its people who live in the area or use it as a cut thru.it is pitch black at nite,you cant drive 300 ft into this woods you would have to park and carry into the woods and use a flashlight to maneuver thru here and that would be seen,a lone light in the woods.someone had to have seen something or someone.the homes that are there have been there for years.so not a newer developement.

Sorry but that doesn't make any sense. You have no idea what they found and why they are going back there. They could have found something during the autopsy to make them go back.

Yes they could think it's connected but the fact that they are going back doesn't make it automatic. Do you work for the police department? How do you know they never go back to crime scenes? And what area do you mean? they never go back in Manorville, the 7th Precint, All of Suffolk PD.....?

Sorry but that doesn't make any sense. You have no idea what they found and why they are going back there. They could have found something during the autopsy to make them go back.

Yes they could think it's connected but the fact that they are going back doesn't make it automatic. Do you work for the police department? How do you know they never go back to crime scenes? And what area do you mean? they never go back in Manorville, the 7th Precint, All of Suffolk PD.....?

no i dont work for pd,but have friends in it,so with that they waited a month to go back in there which is a while considering it is a parklike area and many people go thru the trails there,so it should have been preserved right away and gone over with dogs it wasnt.ocean prky is different you dont have foot traffic like a park.are you from these areas?because i am.

It makes sense to have another look now that the ground would be clear of ice and snow.

(I'm guessing on the weather. We've had a warm spell here in New England.)

It makes sense to have another look now that the ground would be clear of ice and snow.

(I'm guessing on the weather. We've had a warm spell here in New England.)

no ice or snow here,we have been having a warm spell here too,79 yesterday on long island!

Suffolk police: Jogger finds body in Manorville
(03/21/12) MANORVILLE - Suffolk police say a jogger found a body in a wooded area of Manorville today, marking the second time in just over a month that human remains were discovered in the area.

The body was found in the Manorville Hills County Park, police say. Homicide detectives are investigating, although a cause of death has not been released. Police say the body's gender has yet to be determined.

Last month, a Manorville man walking his dog discovered human bones, including a skull, not far from the site of today's find.

Two other sets of remains were also found in Manorville in 2000 and 2003. Both of those cases were later linked to the Ocean Parkway murders, but police have not said whether the latest discoveries may also be related.

Police search Manorville area where remains were found
Police: Manorville remains dumped at least 5 years ago

LongIslandPress.com
Dead Body Found by Jogger in
Manorville Park
By Timothy Bolger on March 21st, 2012
http://www.longislandpress.com/2012/03/21/dead-body-found-by-jogger-in-manorville-park/

"A jogger discovered a dead body in the woods in Manorville Hills County Park on Wednesday, the second such find in as many months in an area where at least four victims of unsolved murders have been found over the past decade, Suffolk County police said."

"No details were immediately available about the condition or even the gender of the latest body. The remains were taken to the county medical examiner’s office, where an autopsy will be conducted to determine the person’s identity and cause of death."

Well folks -
breaking news.

Suffolk police: Jogger finds body in Manorville
(03/21/12) MANORVILLE - Suffolk police say a jogger found a body in a wooded area of Manorville today, marking the second time in just over a month that human remains were discovered in the area.

The body was found in the Manorville Hills County Park, police say. Homicide detectives are investigating, although a cause of death has not been released. Police say the body's gender has yet to be determined.

ANOTHER BODY found in Manorville.
Suffolk county homicide and detectives examining the site.

A jogger and his dog - found the body. Now - we all discussed how the cops had shut down manorville and were looking for bodies. So - how come the dogs found NADA? and a JOGGER and HIS dog found the body?????

here is newsday
http://www.newsday.com/long-island/suffolk/cops-body-found-in-manorville-park-1.3616756

here is news 12
suffolk police: jogger finds body in manorville

http://www.news12.com/index.jsp

that is now FOUR bodies in manorville. WHAT THE HECK?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back