Manorville Bodies: A Second Killer? Latest Remains found 02/17/2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Well folks -
breaking news.

Suffolk police: Jogger finds body in Manorville
(03/21/12) MANORVILLE - Suffolk police say a jogger found a body in a wooded area of Manorville today, marking the second time in just over a month that human remains were discovered in the area.

The body was found in the Manorville Hills County Park, police say. Homicide detectives are investigating, although a cause of death has not been released. Police say the body's gender has yet to be determined.

ANOTHER BODY found in Manorville.
Suffolk county homicide and detectives examining the site.

A jogger and his dog - found the body. Now - we all discussed how the cops had shut down manorville and were looking for bodies. So - how come the dogs found NADA? and a JOGGER and HIS dog found the body?????

here is newsday
http://www.newsday.com/long-island/suffolk/cops-body-found-in-manorville-park-1.3616756

here is news 12
suffolk police: jogger finds body in manorville

http://www.news12.com/index.jsp

that is now FOUR bodies in manorville. WHAT THE HECK?

actually its 6.2 men and 4 women and also a head in a lake believed to be a man that someone found a few yrs back.

And they are reporting that a "body" was found, not "bones" nor "human remains". how long could it have been there if it indeed still appeared as a body?

That brings the total to two UID men (2000 & 2003) JT * UID Female, JD 2006 and the two UID bodies found within the last month. So, now the number is at least SIX. Parts of two of those were found on OP.

It has still not been announced as to Gender of the last two bodies/skeleton/remains found or the COD for either find.

Well folks -
breaking news.

Suffolk police: Jogger finds body in Manorville
(03/21/12) MANORVILLE - Suffolk police say a jogger found a body in a wooded area of Manorville today, marking the second time in just over a month that human remains were discovered in the area.

The body was found in the Manorville Hills County Park, police say. Homicide detectives are investigating, although a cause of death has not been released. Police say the body's gender has yet to be determined.

ANOTHER BODY found in Manorville.
Suffolk county homicide and detectives examining the site.

A jogger and his dog - found the body. Now - we all discussed how the cops had shut down manorville and were looking for bodies. So - how come the dogs found NADA? and a JOGGER and HIS dog found the body?????

here is newsday
http://www.newsday.com/long-island/suffolk/cops-body-found-in-manorville-park-1.3616756

here is news 12
suffolk police: jogger finds body in manorville

http://www.news12.com/index.jsp

that is now FOUR bodies in manorville. WHAT THE HECK?

It's at least six plus a frozen head with a bullet in it. Again, they didn't mention the man found just weeks after JD 2000 or the man found just weeks after JT in 2003.

I don't know of the other two men....details?

They say that the body found last month was there at least 5 years based on the vegetation growth.

yes thats what they are saying.also she was wrapped in a bedsheet and plastic duct taped.we already know it was a woman,talk of the town.also the bedsheet is really a give away.a killer wouldnt wrap a man in a bedsheet anyway.the new body found yesterday was on a jogging path.the person that found it has not said a word or taken pictures.last month body was found by a 30 yr old guy and he was all over the news talking about it.so yes something is definitly up here.taunting the police is what imho

what in the name of jesus, mary and joseph is going on out there? and who are these dead folks with no identities?

I have a bad feeling...I think it's one guy...bi-sexual sado.

Det. Lt. Jack Fitzpatrick, commanding officer of the Homicide Squad, will brief the media on the investigation at a 12:30 p.m. news conference at police headquarters

Seems like it will be airing in NY area, I know news12 will.

finally some developments....

Attachments

• walrus and the carpenter.jpg
    walrus and the carpenter.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 10
finally some developments....

Not really. He is giving nothing. Her are notes as he talks

Jogger on jogging trail
Female NO ID, dont draw conclusions between all these cases.
Wont answer believed criminal.
No need to hide body because the property and land
Jogger saw from jogging trail, connected to fire trail (vehicles)
100 yard walk to a vehicle from body
body there not years more recent
missing person? wont answer
ongoing investigation wont go into those avenues.
body wrapped? you wont hear me answer questions like that in many cases.
I LOST SOUND!!!
wont give detail on clothes struggle sex etc
wont say the manorville and gilgo cases are connected. anyone that goes down that road seeing the scenes in manorville compared to gilgo is making an error.
does not believe there is any connection!
right now this is a death, waiting for ME to tell me
Big Search of manorville? Not sure til cause of death.

Really sounds like if you thought you were getting nothing from the old team your really getting nothing now.

He also seems to think or wants us to think that there is no connection between Manorville and Gilgo.

Not really. He is giving nothing. Her are notes as he talks

Jogger on jogging trail
Female NO ID, dont draw conclusions between all these cases.
Wont answer believed criminal.
No need to hide body because the property and land
Jogger saw from jogging trail, connected to fire trail (vehicles)
100 yard walk to a vehicle from body
body there not years more recent
missing person? wont answer
ongoing investigation wont go into those avenues.
body wrapped? you wont hear me answer questions like that in many cases.
I LOST SOUND!!!
wont give detail on clothes struggle sex etc
wont say the manorville and gilgo cases are connected. anyone that goes down that road seeing the scenes in manorville compared to gilgo is making an error.
does not believe there is any connection!

right now this is a death, waiting for ME to tell me
Big Search of manorville? Not sure til cause of death.

Sorry to quote myself but the most info I think he gave was in this sentence. Or was it nothing?

maybe it was a shark attack, or another drowning, got tangled in her bed sheet while napping in the woods and choked on a pine cone?

Sorry to quote myself but the most info I think he gave was in this sentence. Or was it nothing?

Not connected? what did JT's skull roll down the LIE like a tumbleweed from Manorville to Gilgo?

I'm not saying every set of remains found in manorville and jones island are from 1 killer, but we know from DNA that the same person used both locations with at least 2 sets of the remains. So i think it's pretty safe to say the remains in both locations from the years 2000 - 2010 are probably the work of the same person.

So last months victim was a male, this recent one is a female. Sheesh that sounds familiar. In 2000 they found a male and female months apart in Manorville, in 2003 they found a male and female a few months apart... I think those 6 people were the victims of a serial killer. I think he found a technique by which he can simultaneously overpower (sedate) both a male and female (pimp and prostitute?) without having to use physical force. I wonder if he picked them up near port authority and fed them some lie about where they were going. I wonder if he stopped using Manorville as a dump site at the end of 2006 when his employment in that area terminated.

Not connected? what did JT's skull roll down the LIE like a tumbleweed from Manorville to Gilgo?

I'm not saying every set of remains found in manorville and jones island are from 1 killer, but we know from DNA that the same person used both locations with at least 2 sets of the remains. So i think it's pretty safe to say the remains in both locations from the years 2000 - 2010 are probably the work of the same person.

Truth,
Thos are notes of what he was saying for those that couldn't watch.
Not my feeling at all

Also. The Dt Lt today in part of one of his answers said he hoped there would be an autopsy today for this latest find in Manorville.

Then the reporter says that the previous find in manorville. The male that could have been there for 5 years has yet to have an autopsy? Is that possible? If so what jumps the female recent find to the top of the list?

Originally Posted by truthspider
"Not connected? what did JT's skull roll down the LIE like a tumbleweed from Manorville to Gilgo?"

Awww man. The fun I would have with people if I had that wit.

Truth,
Thos are notes of what he was saying for those that couldn't watch.
Not my feeling at all

yup, I was just now finding out that last months victim was male and this one is female. I am now even more curious about the young man's statement last month that the body he saw wrapped in a sheet was "barefoot". I presumed that it would be a female. Barefoot male makes me wonder...

I think our SK might be Bi-Furious.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back