Marc Klaas Wants To Know What You Think. Please Participate

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
My hinky meter went to the red zone, as soon as I heard that Mr. Klaas and John Walsh were not getting involved in this case, way back in the beginning. I admire both of you and the work you do very, very much. Your not getting involved spoke volumes to me about the "kidnapping".

IMO, KC is an extremely spoiled brat sociopath, who has never had to face any consequences for her actions. Mommy & Daddy & even brother Lee have covered for her, enabled her, and in her reality, they still should. I think she viewed Caylee more as a possession than a person, and I think she learned that behavior from CA. She discarded Caylee, when Caylee became more valuable to CA than KC was. I think she was angry, jealous, and spiteful towards CA, and getting rid of Caylee was a spur of the moment big F.U. to CA after the fight about KC stealing from the family.

I think CA is a highly insecure person, who wanted to project to the world that she had a "perfect", loving and "normal" family, but her family are her "possessions" as well- they must look good. Appearances mean WAY too much to CA and she has probably been under tremendous stress for years, trying to to make the reality fit the image, and Caylee's death at KC's hand is the final battle.I think that is why she has been so two faced about how she treated KC, denigrating her, to and in front of others, while also bragging about how wonderful she is. She placed herself in the power position of "fixing" everything for everyone, especially KC, and she is still trying to fix this situation for KC to protect her family image in her mind. She needs to control everything, otherwise she may have to admit to not being perfect herself. I think she feels tremendously guilty that she didn't have the ability to see this coming and prevent it.I believe she wanted very much to believe KC's "zanny" story, and that Caylee could still be alive, in the beginning; but she knew in her heart it wasn't true, and she still has the need to control everything to insure that things turn out the way she wants them to. (there's NO evidence, KC is innocent, etc.)

I think GA loves CA, but is too weak to make her face reality. I also believe he is rather naive, and that a lot of his mistakes come from wanting to believe in the good nature of people; he is easily taken advantage of (i.e.-KFN). He may have been so over stressed lately because the reality of Caylee having been killed by KC is finally setting in for him and he is walking a thin line with CA.

I agree with others, LA is just strange....he may just be in limbo between wanting to believe KC is innocent, and wanting her to confess and stop all the insanity surrounding this case and therefore his life.

The media coverage of this whole case has been equal or greater than the OJ case, BUT the coverage was not self generated- it started because no one could believe that a kidnapped child wasn't reported to LE by her mother, in fact would NOT have been reported if the grandmother hadn't become desparate to see the child after 31 days. KC's lies, the family's tendency to dramatize everything, the lack of pleas for the "kidnapper" to return the child, the release of information under the Sunshine laws, etc., have all combined to keep this in the forefront of media coverage.

As far as I'm concerned, JB is a self serving political wannabee who is WAY over his head on the legal front, but has figured out this case will garner him enough name recognition to serve him well at a later time. I think he will end up being quite well paid out of licensing fees from KC's photos, video's etc as will the rest of the defense team. I am still hoping his inexperience will cause him to commit a huge faux pas that will get him disbarred!

I commend LE for all their hard work, for focusing their resources in the right direction (I agree with you Mr. Klaas- family takes lie detector tests from the get go, so LE can eliminate them and concentrate resources elsewhere), for being willing to bring in and accept help from the FBI. LE's very critical devotion to forensics will probably be what seals the deal in finding KC guilty. And the SA's have handled themselves in a professional and dignified manner, despite the drama so desparately sought by the A's and defense team.

TES, Tim Miller, and yes, even LP have all shown that there are strangers out there who care and have their hearts in the right place.

Sorry, know I wrote a novella, but you asked...lol
All this is, as always, JMO!

The following is IMO:

-Casey killed Caylee after thinking about it for awhile, she wanted to live a life free of responsibility and Caylee was in the way. Plus it would hurt her parents.
-Casey and Cindy had a long-time power struggle, with Casey gaining power when Caylee was born. She had something to hold over her mother.
-Cindy regrets calling 911, if she hadn't they could have handled this "internally", American would never have even known Caylee was missing. Better to protect the family unit (no matter how dysfunctional) than allow outsiders to interfere.
-George knew the truth when he picked up the car, but went into massive denial.
-Lee is up to something, from refusing the DNA to all the "codes", it doesn't add up for me.
-Casey deserves LWOP, they would never get the DP without the family's backing, and that is not going to happen.
-Baez thus far seems incompetent.
-The state has a good case against her.

There's more but that's it for now!

Marc I admire all you do for children!! :)

Hi Everyone,

Marc Klaas is very interested in your thoughts on Caylee's case. What do you think?

I would appreciate if everyone would participate. Just tell us your opinion of the case. Marc appreciates how much you all know about the case and respects what you have to say.

I'll start.

-Lee Anthony creeped me out with the C.M.A. stuff.
-Casey is guilty
-Cindy, Casey and Lee will never admit it.
-George is the only one who really will admit the truth someday.

I don't know if it was premeditated or if it was an accident.

This is an extremely dysfunctional family and I agree with LP, we will be shocked at just how dysfunctional when more comes out at trial.

These are my beliefs from information I’ve heard via the media:

Casey has never been held responsible for anything she’s ever done in her whole life. Every time she’s ever done anything wrong or made a mistake, her parents took care of it for her. She was taught to be dependent upon her family. She’s never had to work for a living because her parents gave her everything she needed. George and Cindy taught both their children to lie by example. Cindy (and maybe George too) was constantly throwing these facts up into Casey’s face to let her know how dependent upon them she really was.

Casey deliberately and purposely killed Caylee out of jealousy and to spite Cindy. Caylee was usurping Casey’s position in the family and diverting the affection, attention, and money away from Casey.

As soon as George and Cindy smelled the decomp in the car, they knew Caylee was dead. They knew there was nothing more they could do for her and they didn’t want to lose Casey too. That’s when they decided to “circle the wagons” around Casey, to try to protect her from having to pay for what she had done to Caylee. They swarmed the media with “sightings” of Caylee in order to sway the jury in case the body was not found by trial time. They also pointed fingers at others: the nanny, Jesse Grund, as well as others of Casey’s friends. They know Casey murdered Caylee, but I think they will refuse to acknowledge it publicly forever.

Even though the Anthonys are trying their best to prevent Casey from having to pay for her own wrongdoings, Cindy was still poking little digs at Casey by making certain references at the memorial. She made a reference to the fact that she held Caylee first which she knew was a sore point with Casey. She also knew it was antagonizing to Casey to mention that she had 3 children. There may have been other references that I missed.

And I really don’t know what to make of Lee. I think others have found the right word to describe him, which is “creepy.” The “talk” or whatever it was he made at the memorial just sent shivers down my spine. It might be a good idea for someone to check into him more thouroughly.

The Anthony family is more dysfunctional than any I've ever seen.
I first believed Caylee's death was an accident, but i now believe that Caey murdered her in a fit of rage toards her and towards Cindy.
I think Cindy is so guilt filled she will never ever admit that her daughter is the killer.
George knows that Casey killed Caylee. He wants to help Cindy realize this fact, but he's half scared of her. Their marriage will end, and George will 'feel more alive' than he's ever felt in his life.
Casey is guilty, and only Casey. She had no accomplice.
Cindy, Lee and Casey seems to be so angry and so hate-filled. I don't see that in George.
I think we've only seen just the tip of the iceberg as far as evidence. There's a whole lot more to come.
I don't know what to say about Lee. I think he is just plain weird.

Another incredibly insightful post. I agree with every word.

1. Casey was responsible for Caylee's death.

2. I can't figure out if Cindy created Casey or Casey created the Cindy we see. Cindy is a narccist and Casey is a borderline personality. There is no understanding or rehabilitating her.

3. I believe they thought the worst had happened but Casey managed to get them to believe some other story when she was out on bond.

4. Lee cooperated with LE at first because he knew something was wrong. Casey got to him and he started doing his own investigation for her to prove her innocence. I think he knows now he was duped.

5. I think George is now coming to terms with the fact that Casey was involved but may still think it was an accident.

6. Cindy knows it too but will never admit it. Caylee is gone now and saving Casey is now the main agenda.

7. Lee is on the verge of a nervous breakdown. He has an odd love/hate relationship with Casey. I honestly can't decide if he is siding with her and keeping her secrets till the end or if he is now going to be the one who rolls over and offers up his info to LE.

8. LP is basically a good guy and I believe it when he says we aint seen nothing yet.

9. There are things this family does NOT want made public, it's the only thing that makes sense.

10. TES and many wonderful volunteers did a great job and were treated rudely by the A's

11. JB is up to something. I think he bit off more than he can chew and will cause some upsets to the prosecutors because of this.

12. Casey will be convicted.

13. This case is going to change some laws or rules concerning future child murder cases in Florida.

14. George and Cindy will divorce and George will go on to be a productive member of society and my finally find his niche in life helping groups with missing children.

15. Casey must have really really hated her family to keep her silence while watching them wait and wonder where Caylee was or what she was going through or if some pervert had her. To me this is the most telling thing. She tortured her own family with her silence. She should have to pay for what she put them through.

16. Annie D. is going to blow this case wide open with her testimony.

2. I can't figure out if Cindy created Casey or Casey created the Cindy we see. Cindy is a narccist and Casey is a borderline personality. There is no understanding or rehabilitating her.

3. I believe they thought the worst had happened but Casey managed to get them to believe some other story when she was out on bond.

4. Lee cooperated with LE at first because he knew something was wrong. Casey got to him and he started doing his own investigation for her to prove her innocence. I think he knows now he was duped.

5. I think George is now coming to terms with the fact that Casey was involved but may still think it was an accident.

6. Cindy knows it too but will never admit it. Caylee is gone now and saving Casey is now the main agenda.

7. Lee is on the verge of a nervous breakdown. He has an odd love/hate relationship with Casey. I honestly can't decide if he is siding with her and keeping her secrets till the end or if he is now going to be the one who rolls over and offers up his info to LE.

8. LP is basically a good guy and I believe it when he says we aint seen nothing yet.

9. There are things this family does NOT want made public, it's the only thing that makes sense.

10. TES and many wonderful volunteers did a great job and were treated rudely by the A's

11. JB is up to something. I think he bit off more than he can chew and will cause some upsets to the prosecutors because of this.

13. This case is going to change some laws or rules concerning future child murder cases in Florida.

14. George and Cindy will divorce and George will go on to be a productive member of society and my finally find his niche in life helping groups with missing children.

15. Annie D. is going to blow this case wide open with her testimony.

Agreed.

My hinky meter went to the red zone, as soon as I heard that Mr. Klaas and John Walsh were not getting involved in this case, way back in the beginning. I admire both of you and the work you do very, very much. Your not getting involved spoke volumes to me about the "kidnapping".

IMO, KC is an extremely spoiled brat sociopath, who has never had to face any consequences for her actions. Mommy & Daddy & even brother Lee have covered for her, enabled her, and in her reality, they still should. I think she viewed Caylee more as a possession than a person, and I think she learned that behavior from CA. She discarded Caylee, when Caylee became more valuable to CA than KC was. I think she was angry, jealous, and spiteful towards CA, and getting rid of Caylee was a spur of the moment big F.U. to CA after the fight about KC stealing from the family.

I think CA is a highly insecure person, who wanted to project to the world that she had a "perfect", loving and "normal" family, but her family are her "possessions" as well- they must look good. Appearances mean WAY too much to CA and she has probably been under tremendous stress for years, trying to to make the reality fit the image, and Caylee's death at KC's hand is the final battle.I think that is why she has been so two faced about how she treated KC, denigrating her, to and in front of others, while also bragging about how wonderful she is. She placed herself in the power position of "fixing" everything for everyone, especially KC, and she is still trying to fix this situation for KC to protect her family image in her mind. She needs to control everything, otherwise she may have to admit to not being perfect herself. I think she feels tremendously guilty that she didn't have the ability to see this coming and prevent it.I believe she wanted very much to believe KC's "zanny" story, and that Caylee could still be alive, in the beginning; but she knew in her heart it wasn't true, and she still has the need to control everything to insure that things turn out the way she wants them to. (there's NO evidence, KC is innocent, etc.)

I think GA loves CA, but is too weak to make her face reality. I also believe he is rather naive, and that a lot of his mistakes come from wanting to believe in the good nature of people; he is easily taken advantage of (i.e.-KFN). He may have been so over stressed lately because the reality of Caylee having been killed by KC is finally setting in for him and he is walking a thin line with CA.

I agree with others, LA is just strange....he may just be in limbo between wanting to believe KC is innocent, and wanting her to confess and stop all the insanity surrounding this case and therefore his life.

The media coverage of this whole case has been equal or greater than the OJ case, BUT the coverage was not self generated- it started because no one could believe that a kidnapped child wasn't reported to LE by her mother, in fact would NOT have been reported if the grandmother hadn't become desparate to see the child after 31 days. KC's lies, the family's tendency to dramatize everything, the lack of pleas for the "kidnapper" to return the child, the release of information under the Sunshine laws, etc., have all combined to keep this in the forefront of media coverage.

As far as I'm concerned, JB is a self serving political wannabee who is WAY over his head on the legal front, but has figured out this case will garner him enough name recognition to serve him well at a later time. I think he will end up being quite well paid out of licensing fees from KC's photos, video's etc as will the rest of the defense team. I am still hoping his inexperience will cause him to commit a huge faux pas that will get him disbarred!

I commend LE for all their hard work, for focusing their resources in the right direction (I agree with you Mr. Klaas- family takes lie detector tests from the get go, so LE can eliminate them and concentrate resources elsewhere), for being willing to bring in and accept help from the FBI. LE's very critical devotion to forensics will probably be what seals the deal in finding KC guilty. And the SA's have handled themselves in a professional and dignified manner, despite the drama so desparately sought by the A's and defense team.

TES, Tim Miller, and yes, even LP have all shown that there are strangers out there who care and have their hearts in the right place.

Sorry, know I wrote a novella, but you asked...lol
All this is, as always, JMO!

I agree with everything you just said!

What I think about this case...I think it is odd, very strange.
1. Caylee missing 30+ days and when towed car and KC are found - no one offers to take a polygraph
2. Why didn't the family run to JBP and Sawgrass to search every nook and cranny to find Caylee
3. Because of #2 I think there is a third story KC has told her family about what happened to Caylee
4. JB and team tactics: file motion to get to be at crime scene with LE, denied,crime scene released to defense,thank you but no thank you we aren't going there-file motion to get owner to let them have access to crime scene weeks after it had been released to them 'cause uh uh we can't get in touch with the owner, granted and come out of court like it was a victory instead of what it really was and I am not looking forward to hear how defense tries to use this at trial
5. KC nor A family can not afford the defense team she has - I keep hearing "so what that she has the team she has" and everyone deserves a fair trial - tell that to the people in prison that didn't have this team on their side And I am curious if the person or persons paying for KC's defense is just a good hearted person or if there is some sort of down the road type of deal in the works
6. JB saying TB is spokeman for me...TB states to media Caylee is dead...JB says he doesn't work/speak for me...and oops TB is GC and now he doesn't work for me and TB/GC, the company he is associated with says they aren't quitting?????????
7. If anyone in the A family or KC or JB know for a fact that there is not a ZG or that the 2 stories KC told about a ZG taking Caylee is not the real fake story that KC told JB and the A's and that info would totally clear the ZG that has a case against KC and they are not coming forward with that info ...well no comment about that I am a Lady
8. I think it is odd that CA nor GA did not call LE from the tow yard when they went to get the car and GA and worker smelled the the possible decomp odor from the trunk especially since GA nor CA had not seen KC and not talked to Caylee on the phone for weeks
9. who sells photos of their dead child to pay for their defense?

And finally, if your are truly truly innocent, and have proof that you are innocent and waiting for trial for the truth can come out (per JB) why did KC and CA go off on the good guys that are helping: LP that put up the bail, TM that spent a lot of money from donations, and a lot of time away from other missing persons searches, MN who is just a really good person that tried to help and was giving very good advise that was not followed, MK a very good person and did nothing to any of the A's And instead embrace the best smoke screen reasonable doubt team you can assemble
I have more but keep hearing what my Grammy said about being a lady so that's it...for now
Mark, Bless you and I wish you well

I would like to know what Marc Klaas thinks of this case too. I hope he writes in here and lets us all know what he believes happened in this case and his assessment of the Anthony's.

Marc,
I believe this entire family has lived in blissful self indulgence and dysfunction. Unable or unwilling to find a thread of honest communication with one another. I sometimes feel as if this were some kind of strange reality tv prank, it is just so surreal.

I believe Casey used Caylee as an ATM from Cindy. Cindy used Caylee as a way to keep both her and Casey under her control. I also believe when Cindy told Casey "Next, I'm going through with the child thing" this was a threat she had pulled one too many times to have ever been an effective tool to handle her daughter.

I believe Casey killed Caylee in a fit of rage, was instantly sorry, and then fear overrode any other emotions she may have felt.

I believe she was in the trunk of the car when George retrieved the gas cans. In the laundry bag and maybe already in the garbage bag. I believe this is the reason George kept bringing up the gas can episode. It was never about Casey being a gas can thief. LE had enough proof Casey was a thief.

Now to George, the ex- homicide cop. I feel he went out of his way to cover up the decomp smell by cleaning the trunk. All of the nonsense from Lee about "That's just how he is. He likes to clean." BUNK. George seems to have become the biggest charlatan of them all.

He also spent most of his interviews with LE trying to present himself as the parent who has suspicions about Casey. His attempts at sucking up to LE was very telling for me. At first I thought he was just lonely and wanted to talk, but I realize he was steering them away from him and away from the house. His description of the clothes Casey and Caylee were wearing, too precise for man who could not remember whether it was June 9 or June 16. I think LE has him pegged. "I think you're a man who knows alot about alot of things, George," spoke volumes to me.
What also speaks volumes is the way he lied to the public, on Larry King, to the press, etc.

Cindy also wants to steer the investigation away from her and away from the house. Cleaning out the decomp infested car, washing clothes. Always covering for Casey. Enabling and indulging her. Attacking LE, attacking Tim Miller and instead of listening to Mark Najeme, turned instead to a group of charlatans who fed their need for obfuscation.

Lee I believe is quite computer and tech savvy. I believe he deleted incriminating evidence from Casey's computer. I believe he considers himself on a higher intellectual plain from law enforcement and the rest of the world...
CMA! STELLA!!!!!!!

I believe the actions of all the Anthony family are the reason I have little to no sympathy for them. My empathy they have squandered with their lies. I hope it will soon be discovered that the PI videotaped was on the phone with Lee, Cindy or Casey. I hope it will be uncovered by the media what role the psychic from Va. played in this obvious attempt at covering up what I believe to be an act of evidence tampering. I also hope to learn soon that my suspicion of George's suicide scare is born out. I do not think it was a real attempt at anything, no cry for help. I believe from what I have read and heard, it was an attempt at stalling the tough questions that were coming from LE. Well played, Brad Conway, but deception will always be uncovered. For the family to trade on tragedies real or invented is abhorrent and has stripped away all compassion I once felt for them. They do not deserve another second of my time.

Marc, I think your words say it all about how this family chooses to deal with this tragedy. They will make drama where none should exist.
This continues, day after day.
I want to tell you how much I respect you and wish you well.

Hello, Mr. Klass. My condolences for your loss of your daughter. I want to tell you that I always enjoy your appearances. You are a "straight shooter", and I like that.

Regarding the Casey Anthony case:
I think she killed her daughter. There was premeditation. Very sick, sick young woman. The heart sticker on the duct tape over the child's mouth just chilled me.

As a grandparent myself, on one level I have great sympathy for the grandparents. BUT, their behaviors throughout have made me think they have been obstructing. Cindy in particular was lying through her teeth during her interview with police. (The one where at the end she says "Oh, I have to swear to this?")

I am another who thinks Casey was deriving some sort of income over the past two "jobless" years from the sex industry. I don't know if escort services or photographs only, but don't believe she was stealing enough to support herself - there was something else going on.

I am also another who feels there is a strange, strange vibe between brother and sister here. And, despite my handle, I would not be overly surprised if the "i' word came up during her trial.

Thanks for your interest in the opinions of websleuthers! And again, thanks for all you do.

15. Casey must have really really hated her family to keep her silence while watching them wait and wonder where Caylee was or what she was going through or if some pervert had her. To me this is the most telling thing. She tortured her own family with her silence. She should have to pay for what she put them through.

16. Annie D. is going to blow this case wide open with her testimony.

Why do you think Annie D will blow this case wide open?

Caylee's death was not and is not an accident.
I think this Was and Is a Premeditated Murder
I 100% think Casey is GUILTY!

1. Duct Tape around the mouth.

Duct tape does not get put on the mouth of a child by accident, placed
in a dirty clothes bag by accident, placed in a trash bag by accident,
and dumped in the woods by accident.

2. Casey left her purse with drivers license in the car abandoned at Amscot.
But, she had a back-up purse with DL at Target.

I think rage was a factor; but I also think Casey would have killed Caylee at some point anyway. Caylee would have started telling on Casey sooner or later. Anyone, who has ever, been around a child, knows, at the most in-opportune time, they will say something you least expect. Casey knew that day was near.

I think Cindy, George & Lee knows what happened, but may never tell, although, I think it is eating away at George and Lee.

I do believe Cindy did, and will still do, whatever she can to hamper the investigation. She washed Casey's clothes to get the smell of the car off them and put them in Casey's room. BUT, she left Caylee's favorite Baby Doll in the car, did not wash it and put it in her room...WHY? I do believe she loved Caylee so much and yes, she loves Casey too.

LE has done and is still doing an exceptional job! My hat is off to them. I know I could not have held my cool at Universal.

Tim Miller - My hat is always off to you. You and your organization always do an exceptional job!

I believe:

1. Casey is a pathological liar; this does not mean she is insane.

2. Caylee died at the hands of KC, and KC alone.

3. KC hid Caylee's body in the trunk of her car, not realizing or not counting on the fact that decomposition would occur so quickly. She then went on with her 'beautiful life.' When the "little snothead" started making things uncomfortable in the car, KC dumped the body. I honestly think that this occurred on the 24th.

4. KC fully intended to never deal with her family (face to face) again, and was taken by surprise when CA arrived at AL's apartment on 07/15.

5. If CA had bought KC's story that Caylee was at the Nanny's and she would take her there in the morning, Casey would have been LONG gone by morning, never to be seen or heard from again.

6. GA and CA knew, in their heart of hearts, what happened from the minute they got a whiff of the car. I also fully believe that they truly convinced themselves that there is no way in H*ll that could be true.

7. LA is not Caylee's father.

8. LA, being the sibling of a pathological liar, has always been the peacekeeper between KC and her parents. I think he honestly believe(s) (d?) he could convince KC to come clean.

Why do you think Annie D will blow this case wide open?

I know you didn't ask me but I believe this also - nothing to back this up, no released interview but I just have a feeling that she knows about Caylee being left in the trunk or somewhere else or alone in an apartment while KC went out and possibly Caylee being drugged, xanax etc

This family is the strangest group I've ever come across.

I think Casey ruled the roost in the house and was jealous from day one on the amount of attention Caylee got and she didn't. I think she put on an act of loving mother when it suited her games and I think Caylee was on the receiving end of her anger when Cindy ticked off Casey. Caylee was a burden to the party girl but she couldn't allow her mother to have her either because that would be forever thrown in her face so she planned for months on how to do the deed. One the night Caylee died she was the receiver of Casey's anger at her mother because of the fight over the stolen money and then she was thrown away, double bagged, like yesterday's trash.

I think the family knew the whole truth after Casey was bailed out of jail and they have done everything to hinder and to twarth the investigation ever since. Caylee was gone and they were going to save Casey at all costs.They loved Caylee but love Casey more.

I have no doubt that Casey will never see the light of day again though I rather see her put to death. I think all child abusers/molesters/rapists/murderers need to die after conviction.

Poor Caylee, never stood a chance.

My brother, 10 months older than me, has always been my hero, my best friend. He has never once, referred to me as "sweetheart" or "darling" as Lee did in the jailhouse video. If I were sitting in jail, my dad's first statement upon seeing me would not be "good morning beautiful". The entire family put her on a pedestal so high that she thought she was above the law.

The following are simply opinions and speculation, not in any way fact, no matter out taking them out of context may sound.

1. Caylee was murdered, even if it was an unintended overdose, that is still murder.
  2. Casey's actions after Caylee went missing indicate sociopathic personality.
  3. Deeply dysfunctional family. Cindy is a control freak. George is weak and ineffectual. Lee and Casey have an oddly close relationship.
  4. I think Lee erased things from Casey's computer, sent the fake employer emails and tried to influence Casey's friends not to tell LE things.
  5. I think Cindy told her mother Shirley not to tell LE about Casey stealing from the grandparent's account.
  6. Casey lives in the current 10 minutes, meaning she tells whatever lie will get her out of the current situation even though it will quickly and easily be proven a lie. She just wants to move on to the next fun thing. For this reason, among others, NO ONE should try to make sense of any of her actions. They don't make sense, but you will certainly hear her attorney saying "why would she do that, it doesn't make sense. Someone else did it to frame her."
  7. I think the Anthonys, perhaps for their own sanity, convinced themselves that Caylee drowned and Casey just got scared and covered it up. They can forgive her for this and have.
  8. Baez is using the case for his own advancement.
  9. The Anthonys have always felt this was a family matter and if they wanted to forgive Casey that she shouldn't be prosecuted and the public should believe whatever tale they tell.
  10. The Anthonys do not have the credibility to start a foundation to help missing kids and their families. They are tainted. Creating a foundation (in October) before they even knew she was dead (they claim) is bizarre.

Edited to add: Padilla is an opportunist for the limelight, maybe not all bad, but an opportunist. Tim Miller is a hero, perhaps with some problems, but he makes his life and Laura's count for something in this world, something good, just as you do, Marc. You both found your ways to work in your child's honor, but neither of you is a perfect human being. Those don't exist.
I agree with the above and can only add that I believe there are some dark secrets in the Anthony family that are going to be brought into the light of day. We will be shocked. GA has to do whatever it takes to keep CA happy because he's unable or unwilling to take responsibility for himself. MOO

For Marc
For Tricia

IMHO

Casey premeditated the murder of her daughter.

She was the only person involved.

She will never admit to it.

A family member may be guilty of crimes related to the murder after the fact.

Lee's involvement in the donation money incident, his C.M.A. speech, his stealthiness, his lawyer and his plea for immunity have made me suspect him in something illegal.

The Florida Sunshine Laws may need to be looked at after this case.

The media has been out of control.

The web cams pointed at the Anthony home were completely out of line.

A defense attorney should shut his mouth and stay off of TV until the trial is OVER.

Both really good people and really bad people have come out of the woodwork in this case.

Kid Finders Network and associated organizations and businesses should be looked in to.

Tim Miller is an amazing person.

Tricia has the patience of a saint.

IMO...

Casey killed Caylee. She planned to do it.

Casey's brother Lee was the "good" child. Caylee was the adored "princess". Casey was the wounded "screw up" the family protected.

Casey dove into this weakness like a vampire after blood. The family home was her luxury hotel and Cindy her maid. Not a single car payment ever created a furrow. Checkbooks and gas were available for the taking. Nobody dared to cross Casey. If they asked questions she threw tantrums and f-bombs. Life became holy he77.

With time on her hands and little money Casey spent her days fantasizing. Sometimes she thought about ways to "do in" her family and inheriting their house with lots of insurance money. Sometimes she just wanted Caylee to stop "bothering" her when she was trying to text. Online sites about kids that went "missing" became interesting.

But, Casey especially dreamed of meeting her "perfect prince" whose life would revolve only around her. He'd fill every hole and make Casey feel complete.

Casey said,"Real love is worth every risk." She meant it, too.

She oozed need. Casey went from relationship to relationship looking for her "prince". Despite being "in love" with each and every prospect (which she was sure she would die without), Casey always kept her "backburners" hot with reserves in wait. She clung to her rejects like a burr.

Along came AL. At last. Casey had the answer to her prayers.

To be assured of such a "prize", Casey strove for perfection.

She'd resented her mother before. Now, with so much at stake, Cindy's constant nagging that she was a "grown woman with responsibilities" and "not a kid" became too much to bear.

Caylee, "the responsibility", also wore on Casey's every nerve.

Which didn't prevent Cindy from calling and making Casey get out of AL's bed at 3 a.m. Or from harping at Casey the next day for being hung over.

Al started pushing Casey's buttons. He said if he ever "married" he only wanted boys. He said he might move to New York. He stayed after class and hung out with friends instead of coming straight home.

If only Casey could again be "a kid".

June 15, Cindy glowed and gushed over Caylee's adorable new video. Caylee had been a perfect angel. Cindy couldn't wait to tell Casey.

Cindy also couldn't wait to get her hands around the lying thief's neck... F-bombs or not, Casey wasn't ever going to make Cindy look like a bad mother in front of Shirley again.

On June 16, AL and Casey were arm in arm. They were in love and in Blockbusters. "My mother thinks I need to be away from their house because of all the fighting." Casey said, "She's so glad I have you."

In the meantime, Cindy fumed. "Tampa, bonding..." Cindy knew it was a lie. Casey was punishing her by taking Caylee away for the night, she'd done it the week before. But, as usual, she'd be back.

No way could Casey take care of herself AND her child.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pklav69
Back