Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
icon10.gif

The police report is ready, they're just getting the photos together...
:woohoo:

The detective from Gila County said NCMEC has a new composite photo...

Wow, different...what's up with her eyes?? One is lazy?

It looks like they have one off-center... maybe her bone structure indicated that but it was hard to see in the PM pictures because of the swelling.

Lake Havasu is the population center of Mohave County (and a major party destination for late teens/college students from So Cal, Vegas and Phoenix).

Wow, different...what's up with her eyes?? One is lazy?

OK call me CRAZY and hoping. But I just went and pulled Michela pic up on her thread. Take a long look at the Lazt eye? Look at Michela pic. The same eye looks laxy:crazy:

Oh, wow! this is getting so exciting! This is always the first place I check when I get to WS and I can't believe how much has happened in just a few short days!

Please, pretty please, if you talk to the detective again will you ask him if she had the necklace with a ring on it and what clothes was she wearing??? :)

This story just keeps getting better & better:

I just got a call from a detective with the Gila Valley PD. They were contacted by the Pinal County Sheriff's Dept. after I requested the police reports. They are working with them on this, since it happened in their area. He was very friendly and told me quite a bit more about this story. They seem to have info that suggests maybe she's from the Mojave County area, so they're looking at missing girls from that area. Also, they're going to check old juvenile records too, which aren't on computer yet.

He also mentioned Lindsey Dejong is in the Spokane area. She thinks the girl may have mentioned her name as Carla or Cory or something like that, but couldn't remember anything else at all.

Good ole Alonzo apparently is an illegal alien, and skipped bail after he was charged with (& conviceted of ) leaving the scene of an accident, but it's possible he was deported to Brazil:eek: a couple of years ago.

They are also trying to get the story on America's Most Wanted!

So... that's today's story in a nutshell... :woohoo:
Michaela's nickname was KAYLA!!

The only no vote we had so far was from her mother, correct? Why have we not heard from LE on whether or not she has been ruled out with the number of times it has been brought up???

Right! Isn't her DNA in CODIS or no? I thought so, but can't remember. I wonder if its been checked against MJD since the mom said no.

With the possibility that she is from Mojave County, it would be worth looking at all of the area school's yearbooks and class photos. ME believes she was between 13-18 in 1999 and have indicated that they feel she was more likely on the younger range of the age estimate. How many schools are in the area? Anyone know anything about the area?

thanks for sharing!!! hopefully they'll leak more and more!!

:blowkiss::woohoo:

I did a little research and it appears that there are 13 School Districts in Mojave County plus some charter schools and Christian schools. I couldn't get info (quickly) on all of the districts, but from the 8 I did find info on, there are a total of 23 elementary schools, 9 Jr. High (or middle school) and 5 high schools. Might be easiest to start with the 5 high schools. I'd like to look at 1994 through 1999. Anybody live in Arizona???

Right! Isn't her DNA in CODIS or no? I thought so, but can't remember. I wonder if its been checked against MJD since the mom said no.

As far as I know NO. Her DNA is not there. I think this might be the case of a parent not wanting to face facts. Did you notice the eyes

As far as I know NO. Her DNA is not there. I think this might be the case of a parent not wanting to face facts. Did you notice the eyes

This very thing has been mentioned-I can't even imagine trying to id my child from a morgue photo that is on the internet....

maybe we need to send this Detective and Susie Dodt a side by side with michaela and the new artist rendition...

I did a little research and it appears that there are 13 School Districts in Mojave County plus some charter schools and Christian schools. I couldn't get info (quickly) on all of the districts, but from the 8 I did find info on, there are a total of 23 elementary schools, 9 Jr. High (or middle school) and 5 high schools. Might be easiest to start with the 5 high schools. I'd like to look at 1994 through 1999. Anybody live in Arizona???

I don't live there, but I'll see what I can do.

Mojave is close to Las Vegas, too. Very, very close. Lake Havasu is home to Mohave county, too..

Micheala resembles her sooo sooo much..

The age may be throwing them off-Michaela would have been 20 at the time of MJD death, and they strongly believe Jane Doe was younger...

OK call me CRAZY and hoping. But I just went and pulled Michela pic up on her thread. Take a long look at the Lazt eye? Look at Michela pic. The same eye looks laxy:crazy:

JDB!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where ya been bud?????? :blowkiss:

YES, that is exactly what I was thinking.....wanted someone else besides me to mention. TY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChillThrills