Maricopa Jane Doe 1999 Thread #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think it would be very helpful to see a picture of the girl LE first thought was MJD but was located in jail in Texas. This would help us have a good visual of MJD, imo.

I dont see Coral Hall listed as being in the process of testing

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/h/hall_coral.html

Wasn't it recently posted somewhere LE is working on confirmed sightings of Coral in NE Indiana- Merriville and Gary- after she went missing. She was sighted with another runaway with her, along with an adult male. they were spotted at a Motel. There was a link with the post, I just can't seem to find it right now.

I am on the fence about them-if she had them on her, then to me I think it is interesting that she did not have them in her purse if she was simply a sexually active teenager...it pushes me to the possibility of her being a prostitute. They were found on the hwy with the general trail of her blood, clothing, skin etc...

She was wearing a black skirt. Not sure if the skirt even had pockets.

But again, I think that just a normally sexually active teenager wouldn't be hanging around the people she was, going to known drug houses, etc.
Just too far out there, IMO.
She may not have been a very experienced girl on the street (13-15years old, still shocking to me), but she obviously knew enough about the trade to get to where she was.

Since these names were just added to the ME's site, why would Kaelin Glazier be listed? Do they not know she was found deceased in April? Did I miss something?

Honestly, I don't think she had any knowledge or intention of leaving town with them. I think she got into the car to party with them and they tried to recruit her and take off with her and she freaked when she figured it out. That' just MO.

I agree. Seems more logical.

Hi all,

Besides Kelly Lipsey (the pimp) being from Wisconsin, was there anything else that connected MJD to that state? It's so hard to go from post to post to find more connections so I was hoping that someone here might know. Our detective friend in Dane County, Kevin Hughes, is inquiring. :blowkiss:

Hi all,

Besides Kelly Lipsey (the pimp) being from Wisconsin, was there anything else that connected MJD to that state? It's so hard to go from post to post to find more connections so I was hoping that someone here might know. Our detective friend in Dane County, Kevin Hughes, is inquiring. :blowkiss:

Not sure if this will help, but Lipsey was arrested for trafficking 3 or 4 IIRC minor girls from "back east" as prostitutes. One was 13, one or two of the girls were never identified- by name. LE, FMW63 is the one who has been in most contact with the detective/LE working on this case in AZ and has more details regarding that particular arrest. Perhaps she could answer some of your questions in more detail. Maybe send her a pm.

HTH and please Thank Detective Hughes for taking the time to look at this!

:blowkiss:

Not sure if this will help, but Lipsey was arrested for trafficking 3 or 4 IIRC minor girls from "back east" as prostitutes. One was 13, one or two of the girls were never identified- by name. LE, FMW63 is the one who has been in most contact with the detective/LE working on this case in AZ and has more details regarding that particular arrest. Perhaps she could answer some of your questions in more detail. Maybe send her a pm.

HTH and please Thank Detective Hughes for taking the time to look at this!

:blowkiss:
Perfect, I'll wait for FMW63. I'll tell Det. Hughes you said that. He really does seem to care!

Wisconsin Child Welfare Bureau emailed me back and forwarded MJD's information to the legal counsel and they will further assist us.

I am not allowed to post the email because of confidentiality issues.. :waitasec:

ETA

I cannot post everything, but the email sounds promising. They are contacting other counties in Wisconsin if nothing comes up for Milwaukee and said someone will be getting back to me. Let's keep our fingers crossed!

wooohooo:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

LE, FMW63 is the one who has been in most contact with the detective/LE working on this case in AZ and has more details regarding that particular arrest. Perhaps she could answer some of your questions in more detail. Maybe send her a pm.

He. HE:cool:

:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

I received this a couple hours agop from the detective at Dane County in WI:

"I just briefly checked our records. There are about a dozen Lipseys in the area, but no Kelly. I'll delve into it a little deeper next week.

Have a good weekend and thanks for not giving up on this kid.

Hope. There's always hope.

Kevin"

I'll let you know what he finds next week. FMW63 is going to talk to his contact as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay