Maricopa Jane Doe Thread #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In martial arts training they teach you t curl your head upwards and extend your arms when taking a fall. THey also teach you to try to land on your back whenever possible. That way your back and your shou.lders take the impact...it has been said that she didn't put her arms out to catch herself. Maybe because that instinct had been overridden though martial arts training where she was taught to fall properly. Just a thought, but it would give us some background to work with.

In martial arts training they teach you t curl your head upwards and extend your arms when taking a fall. THey also teach you to try to land on your back whenever possible. That way your back and your shou.lders take the impact...it has been said that she didn't put her arms out to catch herself. Maybe because that instinct had been overridden though martial arts training where she was taught to fall properly. Just a thought, but it would give us some background to work with.

True and thank you for the perspective. To me, it looks like she hit on the back of her head, which is also why she may have not put her hands down...if she was face up when she went out of the window.

If she was face down when she went out, I kinda feel like she would have put her hands down, or rolled into a ball...whatever. She had no broken bones except from C1 up...she had like a shearing, twisting fracture in her upper back/neck and then skull fractures at the base of her skull. It was almost as if her neck and spine were separated at the brain stem...am I saying this correctly?

The cross pendant has been added...
MJD_ID_TawniLee.jpg

The cross pendant has been added...
MJD_ID_TawniLee.jpg

Wow! That sucker looks expensive! Someone REALLY loved this girl to give her jewelry like this (or they were grooming her for working for them). Or maybe she worked hard and bought it for herself. Either way, it's a beautiful cross.

auburnmommyof2,

I am so sorry to hear of the loss of such a young member of your family. May her memories carry you and your family through your time of greif.
We will keep you and your family in our prayers. :blowkiss:

I'm so sorry for your loss. Prayers to you and your family! :blowkiss:

I think the signet ring looks like a male's as well because it is an East/West design which is maybe not that common for a female...the script is feminine however...jmo.
The cross is interesting-I have to believe the jeweler could have estimated the carat weight for the detective and it is hard to tell from the picture. Was it bought from a pawn shop? I wonder if that was ever checked out?

Thank you for sending the photo to me FMW63! :blowkiss:

So, viewing this photo shows me some things:

1. I think she bleaches her hair. Her roots are darker and she hasn't had her hair bleached in probably a couple of months. I think the regrowth is about 1 1/2 inches. What's weird though is before the dark roots, I do see blond hair on the right side right on the line. I also think that maybe she has naturally wavy hair.

2. As we have all said before, perfectly manicured eyebrows that are also light brown/brown.

3. Lips look very swollen. It doesn't look natural. I think what auburnmommy2 said a few posts ago is what I think might have happened to her lips. The tubes, etc. made them swollen.

4. You can tell she was wearing quite a bit of eye makeup as it is all streaked on her face. She still has on the dark eyeliner.

These were just my thoughts. I feel very sad and mad for this poor girl. :mad:

MJD_ID_TawniLee.jpg

And yes, the seats were pushed back.

I was looking at the picture of the backseat area. Does it not look like there is no backseat whatsoever? Also, the seats in the front are not even, the driver's seat being up closer to the steering wheel and the passenger seat further back and the dohickey in the middle (console?) is in the down position whiich to me, indicates MJD may have, in fact, been in the back area of the car.

It still does not look like a real seat was in the back tho.. LALALALAND:bang:

BTW, does anyone know where and if she was buried? :confused:

She was buried in an area close to Sheriff Joe's tent city. Prisoners dug her grave, I will have to go back and read the newspaper article, as the ME mentioned where she was buried,

I think the signet ring looks like a male's as well because it is an East/West design which is maybe not that common for a female...the script is feminine however...jmo.
The cross is interesting-I have to believe the jeweler could have estimated the carat weight for the detective and it is hard to tell from the picture. Was it bought from a pawn shop? I wonder if that was ever checked out?

I thought the detective said it was probably a man's ring?

Either way, the engraving is a standard engraving type. If you check out this site and click on "Click for Engraving Styles," you'll see the exact type of engraving found on this ring: Silverware Script.

http://www.jewelbasket.com/jbdrsig72803.html

i cant see the pic:confused:
iam so sorry, i see the pic just fine.:confused: well i added it to my albums so u can look there if u want. the witness said pic 6 was the best likeness, and that's the pic i used to add the make-up.

I thought the detective said it was probably a man's ring?

Either way, the engraving is a standard engraving type. If you check out this site and click on "Click for Engraving Styles," you'll see the exact type of engraving found on this ring: Silverware Script.

http://www.jewelbasket.com/jbdrsig72803.html

Thanks-I appreciate the clarification. Once a hundred years ago I worked for Reed and Barton. For those of you that are unfamiliar with them, they are one of the oldest silver makers in the US, primarily known for flatware and silver plate dishes. ("Holloware.") We would engrave for all occasions, but 9/10 engravings for a male would be block of some kind vs script. Just my experience...we did money clips, card cases, cigarette cases etc...

Hey guys-regarding the tattoo-the abrasion below it looks like a bite mark or a hickey to me...
I thought it looked more like maybe a birth mark? Perhaps an old scar? Or just throwing this out there, perhaps it was another tattoo before. Maybe from her former pimp and it was removed in a note so nice way?

She was buried in an area close to Sheriff Joe's tent city. Prisoners dug her grave, I will have to go back and read the newspaper article, as the ME mentioned where she was buried,
Thank you Marstan. I missed that.

I sure as hell hope Alonzo was one of those prisoners and he dug it with a spoon. :furious:

I thought it looked more like maybe a birth mark? Perhaps an old scar? Or just throwing this out there, perhaps it was another tattoo before. Maybe from her former pimp and it was removed in a note so nice way?

It looked like a bruise to me. Almost like a bruise you'd get when someone punches you.

It looked like a bruise to me. Almost like a bruise you'd get when someone punches you. Is it listed on the autopsy report...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez