Mark Hawkins *Updated*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Not sure if I can help any with this..but if this soilder is in California, and he flew back to Orlando, more than likely he would not be in that uniform. Most soilders are not required to bring them home during any kind of time off, nor wear them on any airlines unless its tour related..
To me, the spreads don't look alike, and because he is in the military pointing out a hotel would be hard..some of them stay in them off posts on a Friday night instead of staying in the barracks that are on base for them.

Honestly, I would more bet that he didn't wear the uniform on a trip from California to Florida..I could be wrong, but for the past few years dealing with this, I think soilders are encouraged to wear normal clothes on airplanes..unless it its tour related..

My hubby was a Marine Corp Sgt. , I had asked him about this picture when it first surfaced . He said it's against regulation to wear this when not on base . He further states that soldiers who live off base are permitted to wear this home provided they go directly from base to their home ( no stops along the way ) . So you are correct ! If he flew from Cali to FL he would have either worn his street clothes or a dress uniform .

We don't know when the photo was taken , could he have been stationed in FL at one time ? How did KC meet him ?

I also wondered about the photo of KC holding Caylee outside what appears to be a motel , Caylee is wearing a camo hat in the photo .

I think since this was a costume party chances are someone was dressed in a costume that required that type of hat/uniform. I didn't even notice that in the picture though--very observant.

Notice the guy with the camera. Would like to see those pics!

Notice the guy with the camera. Would like to see those pics!

You are all very observant, I saw the pictures and was disgusted by them and tried to forget about them! haha I really need to pay closer attention!

This pic also shows how Casey loved to dress when she is not wearing her "where is Caylee" tshirt.

Has it been discussed how much her outfit looks like it might be a uniform of sorts? The bodice of the outfit has pics of cards and the cut is similar to those I have seen drink servers in Vegas wear. Maybe someone knows if it is a uniform; for which employer it might be?

This pic also shows how Casey loved to dress when she is not wearing her "where is Caylee" tshirt.

Has it been discussed how much her outfit looks like it might be a uniform of sorts? The bodice of the outfit has pics of cards and the cut is similar to those I have seen drink servers in Vegas wear. Maybe someone knows if it is a uniform; for which employer it might be?

They all look dressed up to me - can you say Halloween party?

Ugh. I just hope that's not one of the parties Caylee would be at while KC partied. I remember all the pics of Caylee in costumes. Please tell me she didn't have to see KC dry hu***ing another bent over female in the name of fun. I know it happens, I surely do, but it's so d@mn sad.

Makes you wonder what kind of party this really was doesn't it ?? See the girl on the floor , guys sitting on what looks like a bed . There were other pictures of this same party all just as nasty IMO .

I bet NG would have a field day with these lol

Ugh. I just hope that's not one of the parties Caylee would be at while KC partied. I remember all the pics of Caylee in costumes. Please tell me she didn't have to see KC dry hu***ing another bent over female in the name of fun. I know it happens, I surely do, but it's so d@mn sad.

Casey looks strung out here, and don't many people on E suck on lollipops? Pathetic.

Casey looks strung out here, and don't many people on E suck on lollipops? Pathetic.

Oh gosh, if Caylee were at any of these kinds of parties, it would be hard for Casey to explain to grandma when Caylee said, "Mommy ate the candy and rode the horsey lady."

hmmmm let me try this...
caseycards.jpg

She is sooo photogenic isn't she???

The guy with the striped shirt reminds me of all of Dante's striped shirts.

Having a brother that is currently serving and just returned from Iraq, It is AGAINST military policy (I know army for sure) for a soldier to fly anywhere in uniform unless they are returning to base from a duty. I know the soldier in the pic is in the Marines but most military are universal with rules. They are not allowed to fly in uniform even to home on leave. Just like they have a special flag that they wear on their uniform when they are deployed.

On another note to Mydailyopinions..... May God Bless your nephew and I will pray for his safe return!

My son is in the military and has done 3 tours in Iraq. When he flys from Iraq to the USA he is in full DCU's but once he reaches his base and is debreifed and departs for his 30 leave (which he has to fly to come home to me) he is not allowed to where his uniform anywhere while he is off duty. The only exception is coming to and from work.

My hubby was a Marine Corp Sgt. , I had asked him about this picture when it first surfaced . He said it's against regulation to wear this when not on base . He further states that soldiers who live off base are permitted to wear this home provided they go directly from base to their home ( no stops along the way ) . So you are correct ! If he flew from Cali to FL he would have either worn his street clothes or a dress uniform .

We don't know when the photo was taken , could he have been stationed in FL at one time ? How did KC meet him ?

I also wondered about the photo of KC holding Caylee outside what appears to be a motel , Caylee is wearing a camo hat in the photo .

maybe each branch is different. i live within miles of Aberdeen Proving Ground in MD, which is Army. there is a super walmart right outside of the base. everytime i am there i always see folks in uniform. i also used to date this dude that was in the navy at annapolis and their first year, everytime they were off of base they had to wear their dress blues...

My brother says that wearing them off base unless they are going to or returning from work OR unless they are flying back to base like I previously stated from a tour of duty then it is prohibited.

I think that this is something that is new since prior to his tour in Iraq he could wear his fatigues when coming home on leaves. He stated that this is something that the military has started since so many soldiers are getting robbed and some killed since they are an easy target for the thugs.

maybe each branch is different. i live within miles of Aberdeen Proving Ground in MD, which is Army. there is a super walmart right outside of the base. everytime i am there i always see folks in uniform. i also used to date this dude that was in the navy at annapolis and their first year, everytime they were off of base they had to wear their dress blues...

Each base/post has guidelines of where the uniform can be worn. We have been at some bases that didn't even allow you to eat off base at lunchtime and others where all our going away lunches etc... where at off base/post establishments. It is really up tp the base commander and has more to do witht he are you are living in. If you are stationed overseas stopping anywhere off base in uniform is a big no-no. The stateside regulations are more relaxed. The military realizes people have lives and it makes more sense for a service member to stop at Wal-mart on his way home then it does for him to drive all the way home only to turn around and go back to Wal-mart. I would suggest anyone in uniform not stop at the local strip bar in uniform though--that is not a neccessity...in other words use common sense. BUT anyone flying home from a deployment wears their uniform at least to the stateside port. If they have time they can change their clothes but most will keep their uniform on and continue home--it is hard to pack all that uniform stuff--including the boots--into your suitcase!

eta: I am a military wife and my parents were both active duty, I know a little bit on this subject haha I have been doing this for 35 years (since birth!)

My brother says that wearing them off base unless they are going to or returning from work OR unless they are flying back to base like I previously stated from a tour of duty then it is prohibited.

I think that this is something that is new since prior to his tour in Iraq he could wear his fatigues when coming home on leaves. He stated that this is something that the military has started since so many soldiers are getting robbed and some killed since they are an easy target for the thugs.

Class A Uniforms can be worn when they graduate from Basic or OSUT on a Commerical Airline when they are coming home. :crazy:

for the longest time i thought that she was going to tell him he was the father, but now i think that she was going to tell him that lee and cindy were going to take caylee for awhile (or something like this, they were going to take temporary custody) and she wanted to live with mh for awhile.

That is what I thought. Both the possiblity she was going to tell him he is the father. And/or she wanted to come live with him for awhile, and use that to delay family knowing about caylee.

Remember the Marine that killed his pregnant gf in NC earlier this year (I believe). If he's trying to climb the ranks, having a child may have hindered that. It certainly would have affected his paycheck. Idk. I'm thinking there's more to his association than we may think.

wow! never knew that. very very possible
do you think he could have been putting money in a account for Casey/Caylee outside of the courtsystem then? maybe a liitle child support from him and stealing her moms money too got her through w/ nojob

Or he is the daddy and she needed him to get involved so Cindy cant take caylee from her. That would explain why he had recently been talking to her so often

Didn't the guy from the tattoo parlor say that KC told him Caylee's dad was in the military and was conceived from a 1 night stand?

Apologies firstly if I don't get this right, as I am new...

Was just wondering if anybody has heard about this guy any further, any sort of follow up, and sort of statement made by this guy and his connection to Casey?

Many thanks....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CATCHASE
Back