Mark Sievers - Jury Selection

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
  1. District Attorney, Hamid Hunter, told potential juror he wants her to reply to his questions with what she feels in her heart and not the scientific answers based on the law.

0 replies 0 retweets 0 likes
    Show this thread

2. Sandra Rodriguez‏ @SandraR_media 16m16 minutes ago
    When asked if she could recommend the death sentence, potential juror says It's an out-of-body experience where she's looking at this based on law and not what her heart is telling her.

#MarkSieversMurderTrial

Jury questionnaire for Mark's potential jury...….

OMAMA....well that was the best link of the day!!! (In regards to JUROR QUESTIONAIRRE) How in the world can anyone answer those questions and not seem biased towards MS? "Have you ever known anyone going through a divorce with children?" REALLY? GOOD GRIEF....one would have to live in a nun's cloister in the
Swiss Alps not to have known a person who has gone through that. However, all the people I have known personally, going through a divorce with children, WAS NEVER MURDERED! Holy Toledo, (apologies to the residents of Toledo).... I think I can figure out who wrote most of the questions:mad::mad::mad:. (And I'm ok with him staying in a non-air conditioned prison...just sayin'.)

I will be watching for you @JACLYN BEVIS...you are one heck of a reporter....and probably a tired one, too!

OMAMA....well that was the best link of the day!!! (In regards to JUROR QUESTIONAIRRE) How in the world can anyone answer those questions and not seem biased towards MS? "Have you ever known anyone going through a divorce with children?" REALLY? GOOD GRIEF....one would have to live in a nun's cloister in the
Swiss Alps not to have known a person who has gone through that. However, all the people I have known personally, going through a divorce with children, WAS NEVER MURDERED! Holy Toledo, (apologies to the residents of Toledo).... I think I can figure out who wrote most of the questions:mad::mad::mad:. (And I'm ok with him staying in a non-air conditioned prison...just sayin'.)
I personally think all jury questionnaires are a hot mess. I have seen local ones that are messed up ....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back