Mark Sievers - Jury Selection

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

1. Jaclyn Bevis‏ @jbevis10 6m6 minutes ago
    Breaking for lunch. Coming back here this afternoon for defense to question the group as a whole. #trialtweets #TeresaSievers #MarkSieversontrial #NBC2CourtCoverage

0 replies 0 retweets 0 likes
    Show this thread

2. Jaclyn Bevis‏ @jbevis10 7m7 minutes ago
    State's witness list is about 60+ people this time. A lot of repeats from #jimmyrodgersontrial. A few new ones that appear to have personal connections to the Sievers. Angela Wright, married to Curtis, is also listed. #trialtweets #TeresaSievers #NBC2CourtCoverage

Julia Jenaé‏ @JuliaCourtTV 12s13 seconds ago

Julia Jenaé Retweeted Julia Jenaé

A jury MAY be seated this afternoon depending on how long it takes #MarkSievers’ team to question the final pool about their background and experiences with the criminal justice system.

Quite a few already told the court they have either been arrested or have children who were.

Those are NOT the right jury questions. The correct questionnaire can be found on leeclerk.org and it has been posted here before.
SCALEX :) I have been trying to thank you for straightening me out on the juror questionnaire for a few hours...but was having some computer issues. I'm not sure what to think about the juror selection process. "A jury of your peers" seems to be a little bit of a misnomer when "others'" can pick and choose or decide who is a peer. To me (interested observer open to being enlightened) my peers have family members in law enforcement, work for the courts and read/watch the news all the time.

Sounds like there are a handful of young jurors in this pool. Great experience for them but ugh, I want a jury picked!!

Wonder why the young jurors with financial and transportation issues didn’t mention these concerns before now. Frankly, I hope we get an older jury with more life experiences but that’s just my gut feeling.

Wonder why the young jurors with financial and transportation issues didn’t mention these concerns before now. Frankly, I hope we get an older jury with more life experiences but that’s just my gut feeling.

One of the reporters said earlier there were a lot of retired and snowbirds in the pool but I have the feeling it will be a divided mix regarding the age of the jurors on the jury......

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back