Mark Sievers Livestream Trial Thread - Days 1 - 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zzzzzzzz. We got it, there are gaps.
BOBBYWOO You made me laugh & cackle so unexpectedly loud!!!! That "one-liner" is going to be used often when it comes to MM. (ie, We heard you the first time MM, move on.) And of course the best line ever...."We were after Mark Sievers, we got our man." Sheriff Scott. (I hope he is having a happy, healthy and fulfilled retirement.)

BOBBYWOO You made me laugh & cackle so unexpectedly loud!!!! That "one-liner" is going to be used often when it comes to MM. (ie, We heard you the first time MM, move on.) And of course the best line ever...."We were after Mark Sievers, we got our man." Sheriff Scott. (I hope he is having a happy, healthy and fulfilled retirement.)

Mike Scott is a very crooked cop. Not sure anything he says is worth quoting.

He is coming across VERY unlikable.

IMO
Just wanted to point out that it does make a big difference too with the jury in how witnesses and defendents come across to the jury. IMO, it's huge and very important to the jury.

As they are tasked with trying to decide if they believe certain witnesses or believe the Defense's arguments for their defendent, the intangible of how a person is perceived by that jury is very important.

How one comes across to the jury can make the difference in whether they believe a witness or whether they believe the Defense's arguments even if the defendent never takes the stand.

They will be watching him closely and if they perceive he is faking or carrying on during the trial, then it will have an impact IMO.

He asked him at his wedding?!
YEP, YEP, YEPPERS!!! MS does not have a conscience. He only has his agenda. He is the kind of man one should avoid at all costs in life. I have encountered his type in the past.... their wants and desires are the only things that matter. Every single thing in his life is "to manipulate & win"... That is the reason Teresa had to be killed, "It was a fight he could not win."
(I wonder if prosecutors will delve into the depth of his acting & manipulations???)

I got a msg re this reporter and why no current tweets....she will be back soon!

Jaclyn Bevis‏ @jbevis10 1h1 hour ago

Keep an eye on the livestream for this one. I’m racing out to a quick
1f441.png
appointment because I’ve been having some trouble
1f453.png
. #trialtweetsonbreak

YEP, YEP, YEPPERS!!! MS does not have a conscience. He only has his agenda. He is the kind of man one should avoid at all costs in life. I have encountered his type in the past.... their wants and desires are the only things that matter. Every single thing in his life is "to manipulate & win"... That is the reason Teresa had to be killed, "It was a fight he could not win."
(I wonder if prosecutors will delve into the depth of his acting & manipulations???)
He is a self centered , JMO

I was on the board of our local union and we always supported whomever was running against him. I agree he was shady as hell but I think he got this MS thing right.

Even the infamous group of hackers known as “Anonymous” called him out for his money laundering and drug trafficking, calling him a drug kingpin. He’s connected to a double NH homicide of a drug traffickers girlfriend and friend. He always made me very uncomfortable even when he was in plain clothes at the grocery store. Ugh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member