Mark Sievers Livestream Trial Thread - Days 1 - 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh, it just irks my soul to see MS acting like he is MM's organized executive assistant. No matter what. He brought his evil associates into the community....and it seems they will sponge off the tax payers for the rest of their miserable lives. (Would it be OT to say I liked him better with his face in an air sickness bag?)

(Which one is Sievers..? ;--)..)

Julia Jenaé @JuliaCourtTV
·
1m

-Mailing Out Today!!!!
- Did you get mail?
- Whenever you want to use the other one, just text me, “other” and then when I can, I will call. Prosecutor says this was the communication between #MarkSievers & his wife's killer before they began using "burner" phones. #Openings
Quote Tweet

Ec0hqPLz_normal.jpg

Julia Jenaé @JuliaCourtTV 13h
Opening statements begin Wednesday 10am ET. @Courttv cameras will bring it to you live. #MarkSievers #marksieversontrial Court TV on Twitter

Jake Allen @Jake_Allen19
2m

Here is some background on the #SieversTrial. Ross is still talking to jurors during the prosecution's opening statements.

Four years after wife's death, trial for Mark Sievers scheduled to begin Tuesday
The trial for a Bonita Springs husband, accused in the brutal killing of a beloved doctor, is expected to begin Tuesday —four years after his wife’s death.
naplesnews.com

Jake Allen @Jake_Allen19
2m

Ross is talking about the work of an analyst from the Lee County Sheriff's Office, who analyzed cell phone records from near the Sievers house and Wright's home in Missouri.

Jake Allen @Jake_Allen19
1m

Ross is talking about cellphone data from a tower dump in Chapel Hill, Missouri, where Curtis Wayne Wright Jr. lived in 2015. #SieversTrial

[URL='https://twitter.com/Jake_Allen19']Jake Allen [URL='https://twitter.com/Jake_Allen19']@Jake_Allen19[/URL][/URL]
3m

The Lee County analyst discovered the same phone had been in Missouri near Wright's house in May 2015 that was near the Sievers house in Florida the same night Teresa Sievers was killed, Ross said.
Jake Allen @Jake_Allen19
2m

"Both phone were what we often refer to as burner phones," Ross said. These phones had an interwoven connection, communicated primarily with each other and both stopped being used during the summer of 2015, Ross said.

Jake Allen @Jake_Allen19
2m

The burner phones appeared to have a connection to the personal cellphones of Mark Sievers and Curtis Wayne Wright Jr., Ross said.

Jake Allen @Jake_Allen19
1m

When phone records were found for the burner phone with a California number it was connected to the personnel phone of Mark Sievers. "They laid their head on the same pillow," Ross said of the burner phone and Mark Sievers' personal phone.

Jake Allen @Jake_Allen19
52s

Mark Sievers had a life insurance policy on Teresa Sievers worth about $5 million, Ross said. Investigators found a shredded life insurance policy inside the home of the Sievers home, Ross said.

1. Sandra Rodriguez‏ @SandraR_media 3m3 minutes ago
    Prosecution says detectives used a program to upload those numbers and where they were assorted in different categories, including into area codes.

0 replies 0 retweets 0 likes
    Show this thread

2. Sandra Rodriguez‏ @SandraR_media 6m6 minutes ago
    When Teresa Sievers was driving home from the airport to her home, 10 hours before her body was found, her cell phone signal pinged off a Cell tower. 98,000 other numbers also pinged off that tower dump within that time frame.

I'm starting to agree this could be too much information. The intricacies of the digital forensics will become much clearer with the witness evidence.

Yes I think a lot of what she’s saying is just getting lost. Lots of details and names of people that the jury doesn’t know who they are yet. She seems underprepared. Sounds like a closing argument.

Jake Allen @Jake_Allen19
3m

Ross is talking about video from a Fort Myers Walmart that showed Rodgers an Wright shopping before Teresa Sievers was killed. Wright admitted to law enforcement his involvement. "Curtis Wayne Wright provided the why to law enforcement," Ross said.

Jake Allen @Jake_Allen19
3m

Wright was the person Mark Sievers asked to murder his wife, Ross said. "Curtis Wayne Wright allows us to hear the conversations that occurred between he and Mark Sievers."

Jake Allen @Jake_Allen19
2m

At first Wright did not tell the truth and protected himself. Wright and Mark Sievers met in high school and could tell each other anything, Ross said.

Jake Allen @Jake_Allen19
2m

Wright only saw Teresa Sievers a few times and often Mark would come to Missouri with his daughters to see Wright, Ross said.

Jake Allen @Jake_Allen19
2m

"When Mark Sievers needed something, Wayne Wright could help," Ross said. Mark Sievers was Wright's best friend, Ross said.

Jake Allen @Jake_Allen19
2m

Mark Sievers told Wright he would pay $100,000 or more for the murder. The serious planning began after Rodgers agreed to help, Ross said.

Why does it bother me so badly to see defendants furiously writing on notepads like they have serious business to attend to? What could he possibly be writing?
He's writing gibberish just to look like he's busy...he hasn't lifted his head since the jury came in. He can't look at anyone, just shows he's GUILTY!
JMO of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member