Mark Sievers Livestream Trial Thread - Days 1 - 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 4m4 minutes ago
    #SieversTrial - Opening statements are over. Jury is sent for long lunch until 1 p.m.

EJ1GPQLUwAItdt1.jpg

0 replies 0 retweets 0 likes

2. Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 4m4 minutes ago
    #SieversTrial - As we've seen in some trials, the defendant is allowed at the bench during sidebars.

EJ1GA8FU8AALOPv.jpg

(Which one is Sievers..? ;--)..)
OMG NIN...here we go again:D:D:D The reptilian Mark assuming the identity/likeness of another...because he does not have a strong identity rudder or the ability to develop into an independent adult. He blends and adapts...the ultimate poser.
Ugh, yes Teresa was more valuable alive than dead....life is precious and priceless!! The only problem is MS would not be entitled to very much of her future earnings or her wonderful brilliance when she kicked his butt to the curb!
At least MM has not bothered me as much as I thought he would. I think he is going to take the high road:
1) Good marriage check!
2) Blame everything on CWW check!
Oh yeah....and ignore everything else....check!

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 1m1 minute ago
#SieversTrial - In defense opening statements, attorney Mummert tells jurors that detective David Lebid interviewed Curtis Wayne Wright and it was Lebid who advanced the theory that Mark masterminded the murder and was "fixated" on if Curtis is bisexual and dating Mark Sievers.

WE all thought this!!! ^^^^^
@beach

EJ1HWS-UYAESHmX.jpg

EJ1HWTBVAAAmsXs.jpg

Brooke Shafer [URL='https://twitter.com/BrookeWINKNews']@BrookeWINKNews [/URL]15m

Defense in openings said jurors will hear from estate planner who will say Teresa Sievers was under-insured. Mark is accused of killing her for $4 million life insurance policy. Defense: "It is our position that Teresa Sievers was worth more alive than dead."
@winknews

Brooke Shafer @BrookeWINKNews
2m

Here’s the moment Mark Sievers seemed to get emotional while his defense attorney described to the jury the way Teresa Sievers was murdered. #SieversTrial
@winknews

Thank you @Legally Bland, for the YouTube live streaming channel, outstanding with no buffering! Could you keep posting daily and after lunch breaks, so I can keep reading on this thread, please? Thank you.
Yeah, I find the youtube links better too. I'm happy to post a link if nobody else has done.

I think they normally have the same stream running all through the day.

I needed a barf bag when Mark put on a show with Kleenex wiping his eyes when his attorney described the hammer blows. Ugh! I agree what on earth is he taking notes for...... (Even convicted murderer Patrick Frazee was described as doing that.)

Okay, well here is some good news. I have a good friend who is very smart. She knows absolutely nothing about this case. I mean NOTHING. Only has heard me talk about my obsession with it for the past 4 years. She is smart and has followed many cases in the past so she understands trials. She watched opening statements this morning and she thought Ross was great. She liked the technical cell phone info. So, maybe the jurors felt the same. It is hard to think like a juror when you already know so many details, facts, familiar with witnesses, etc...& have been studying this stuff for 4 years.

I thought that Ross was boring. I quit listening after while (sorry). Defense attorney nice to look at and easy to listen to despite hating what he had to say (sorry again). Hamid would have been so much better.

Okay, well here is some good news. I have a good friend who is very smart. She knows absolutely nothing about this case. I mean NOTHING. Only has heard me talk about my obsession with it for the past 4 years. She is smart and has followed many cases in the past so she understands trials. She watched opening statements this morning and she thought Ross was great. She liked the technical cell phone info. So, maybe the jurors felt the same. It is hard to think like a juror when you already know so many details, facts, familiar with witnesses, etc...& have been studying this stuff for 4 years.

I haven't followed this case closely at all and didn't see too much of the Rogers case. I thought her opening was great.

I needed a barf bag when Mark put on a show with Kleenex wiping his eyes when his attorney described the hammer blows. Ugh! I agree what on earth is he taking notes for...... (Even convicted murderer Patrick Frazee was described as doing that.)
The note taking is a defense thing. It makes the defendant look engaged.:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8