Matthew Ward-Jackson

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.mywebmemo.com/top-stories/caledonia/

Seven people face 98 charges in Mississauga drug bust; Loaded AK-47 seized: police
Globe and Mail - 06 ian. 2014 at 19:35

Please click: More related to this story ...

An increasing number of individuals from the Greater Toronto Area have been travelling to Niagara Falls, staying in local motels and dealing drugs, police say. (Handout) Twelve million people visit Niagara Falls, Ont., each year, though not all of them are welcome guests. In particular, there are the out-of-town drug dealers who have been coming in from the Greater Toronto Area lately. This week, Niagara Regional Police said they had identified a trend in which an increasing number of Toronto-area drug dealers are travelling to the city, checking into motels in the tourist area and selling drugs. Police say these individuals use false names and different vehicles to avoid being identified and attempt to leave town before they get caught. They then make return visits, starting the process over again.

TORONTO - Police in Ontario say they have interrupted an international drug ring after they found 24 kilograms of heroin, some of which was woven into carpets seized at Toronto s Pearson International Airport. Eleven people, mostly residents of the Greater Toronto Area, are facing 76 drug charges in the investigation that police have dubbed Project Infinity.

Much more to read ...!

Holy crow, Alethea. This is fabulous news. You mean a person can be paid 7 thou for body space advertising? Fantastic. This is way better than mailling letters from home or the other get-rich-quick schemes out there. Now, all I need to find is a company that needs a 78 year old body for ad tats. Maybe Depends? Walkers? Blood pressure monitors? I could be in the money big time! And I don't even need to learn how to rap, seniors style, or smuggle guns. L8er doods and doodesses.

bbm: would that be by the sq inch/cm? pays to be big....Kim Kardashian is so going to cash $$ with her acreage....

he is referred to as a "dump truck"

he over charges his clients, promising them the world

and when trial come he pleads them out

Please tell a German member without good English knowledge, what the bbm is expressing exactly. Google translator to me isn't able to explain (maybe I'm too stupid :smile:).

Please tell a German member without good English knowledge, what the bbm is expressing exactly. Google translator to me isn't able to explain (maybe I'm too stupid :smile:).

"Pleads them out" basically means he convinces his client to plead guilty to the charge (or to a lesser charge) in exchange for a more lenient sentence or for other charges to be dropped.

"Pleads them out" basically means he convinces his client to plead guilty to the charge (or to a lesser charge) in exchange for a more lenient sentence or for other charges to be dropped.

Thank you very much! Now it is 100% clear even to me! :blushing:

Upon closer inspection, MWJ's tattoo of a "man with a blacked-out eye" is actually a portrait of Sir Robert Borden (as seen on a Canadian hundred dollar bill) with a skull overlay on half of his face - not only is the eye "blacked-out" but part of the nose as well. His friend and co-accused MW has a similar tattoo without the skull overlay.

2njd01u.jpg

JMO

Upon closer inspection, MWJ's tattoo of a "man with a blacked-out eye" is actually a portrait of Sir Robert Borden (as seen on a Canadian hundred dollar bill) with a skull overlay on half of his face - not only is the eye "blacked-out" but part of the nose as well. His friend and co-accused MW has a similar tattoo without the skull overlay.

2njd01u.jpg

JMO

Thank you, cansleuther!!! That face was so familiar and I have been going back and searching so many times. Makes total sense now - the $100 bill and the skull.

JMO

JMO..that is very strange.. I wonder why they would want that Tatoo..I guess it signifies $100s is the only sense I can make of that.. curious now????Is there more meaning...But one can ONLY GUESS...IMO..robynhood

I think the blacked eye hasn't always the meaning of something negative. Look at the pic; this is the packaging of a game "Schlag den Raab"*, created for gaming with 2 to 6 players ages 12 to 99, for gaming with kids even ages 8 to endless. It is about knowledge, dexterity, agility etc. - completely harmless.

*Stefan Raab is a TV moderator (Late show) and inventor of game shows.

The meaning of the tattoos to me is very clear - I think completely harmless too. Thanks for your explanation. :smile:

Raab.jpg

I always had wondered about the photo too, and it always looked like Paul Newman to me, but of course, that didn't make sense!

Thank you, cansleuther!!! That face was so familiar and I have been going back and searching so many times. Makes total sense now - the $100 bill and the skull.

JMO

I'm not convinced it's Borden on MWJ. It's an interesting theory, but MWJ's guy has what appears to be a widow's peak, and I don't see a stache. I've always thought he looked a bit like a figure out of a western. And what about the sprite-like fellow beside him? Who's that? I'm not ready to declare this one solved quite yet.

I'm not convinced it's Borden on MWJ. It's an interesting theory, but MWJ's guy has what appears to be a widow's peak, and I don't see a stache. I've always thought he looked a bit like a figure out of a western. And what about the sprite-like fellow beside him? I'm not declaring this one solved quite yet.

Maybe it's the guy from the Canadian Tire money, after a makeover? :D (totally kidding)

I'm not convinced it's Borden on MWJ. It's an interesting theory, but MWJ's guy has what appears to be a widow's peak, and I don't see a stache. I've always thought he looked a bit like a figure out of a western. And what about the sprite-like fellow beside him? Who's that? I'm not ready to declare this one solved quite yet.

It's not a widow's peak - it's part of his 416 tattoo overlapping the top of the man's head. You can see it more clearly in this photo:

16a14r9.jpg

It's not a widow's peak - it's part of his 416 tattoo overlapping the top of the man's head. You can see it more clearly in this photo:

16a14r9.jpg

Yes, thanks, I see the resemblance more clearly in that pic. I blew it up and the pixie "fellow" looks like Queen Liz so it's a money theme going on.

I think the mystery is now solved. And it was Snooperduper who figured out the 416 earlier. Websleuths rocks!!!!

MJW has a better tattoo artist when it comes to the portraits.

My feeling after attending the court session for MWJ Friday is he's more of a character in an Elmore Leonard novel than anything else.

16a14r9.jpg

What would Sir Robert Borden have thought if he'd known that at some distant future, thuggish young men would be getting his face tattooed on their skulls?

To me, having so many tattoos on the skull overlap makes me think that perhaps their owner had an over exaggerated perception of his own head size.

what do you think the significance of the skull overlay is? I wonder Why would he not leave the face as it is on the bill.

It seems the tattoo on MWJ's head is showing Queen Liz like that:

CanadaQueen.jpg

When MWJ is throwing with money, isn't it the $20-bill?

It seems the tattoo on MWJ's head is showing Queen Liz like that:

View attachment 59067

When MWJ is throwing with money, isn't it the $20-bill?

The video I saw had him throwing American $1 bills.

Likely because those surrounding him could be injured if he tried to throw Canadian singles, which are not bills, but large heavy coins called 'loonies'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member