Matthew Ward-Jackson

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting and thanks for sharing FromGermany. One has to wonder if some of these busts are happening because of the investigating being done, since the arrests of the accused connected to TB's case, and/or including MWJ and crew. MOO.

JMO but I doubt every subsequent bust from May 2013 is due to the TB event. The CEO in the article is obviously not DM IMO.

Anyone know which cemetery? Maybe there is a list of burials/cremations in the two weeks prior?

WM died in November, his memorial was Dec 15 2012, his body was released by the coroner...when? Perhaps DM and MWJ were out shopping for cemetery plots together.

WM died in November, his memorial was Dec 15 2012, his body was released by the coroner...when? Perhaps DM and MWJ were out shopping for cemetery plots together.

LOL how droll !!

Didn't WM die 29th/30th Nov 2012? That would be 2 weeks prior to the cemetery picture and the memorial and obit were around same day as picture.

LOL how droll !!

Didn't WM die 29th/30th Nov 2012? That would be 2 weeks prior to the cemetery picture and the memorial and obit were around same day as picture.

Ok, maybe DM and MWJ went to the cemetery to admire their handiwork? Someone else had to take that picture.

Ok, maybe DM and MWJ went to the cemetery to admire their handiwork? Someone else had to take that picture.

Haha! You think they scattered the ashes under his Bloods bandana on the side of the road?

The cemetery shot was posted the same day as the guy in the coffin was posted. Maybe it was his funeral.

Haha! You think they scattered the ashes under his Bloods bandana on the side of the road?

The cemetery shot was posted the same day as the guy in the coffin was posted. Maybe it was his funeral.

The guy in the coffin was a celebrity who lived and died in Memphis, Tennessee...so somehow I doubt it is related.

https://twitter.com/BIGiisho/status/279138737601003521/photo/1

The leaves on the trees in the cemetery are still green, making it highly unlikely that the picture was actually taken in December.

Also, when someone opens a twitter account and only posts on it for four days, there's probably a pretty good chance that all the pictures posted weren't just taken during those four days. There are summer pictures in shorts, cooler weather in a warm coat - just a bunch of pictures thrown in.

I was being facetious - as in not meant to be taken seriously.

Where is this graveyard?

Does not seem to be Riverside Cemetery & Cremation Centre, 1567 Royal York Rd., Etobicoke, where WM is as that cemetery is urban and there is curb on all roads around it...someplace rural?

Does not seem to be Riverside Cemetery & Cremation Centre, 1567 Royal York Rd., Etobicoke, where WM is as that cemetery is urban and there is curb on all roads around it...someplace rural?

As I recall, that location's cremation service was used but wasn't it reported that WM's ashes were released to his family and interred at an unknown location? Do you have an updated link that confirms WM's ashes are interred at Riverside rather than, say, a place that his family feels constitutes a more apt memorial or that might have more relevance to his survivors? (Say, just for instance, a large, rolling country acreage where his son and his fiancee are planning to build their home?) MOO. IMHO.

OT. I decided I'd do a wee Google to find out how much a cremation and ashes distribution costs and came across this kijiji Toronto ad which has me scratching my head. It's in the "cremation" category. Somebody wants $50 for a cremation urn advertised as "Brand new. Not used. ... bought as a backup for other plans. Did not need it."

Not used???? Other plans??? The mind boggles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahburhouse