Matthew Ward-Jackson

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The video I saw had him throwing American $1 bills.

Likely because those surrounding him could be injured if he tried to throw Canadian singles, which are not bills, but large heavy coins called 'loonies'.

I am Canadian, the way you worded this just sounds funny to me! I guess when something becomes a part of everyday life like a loonie to hear it describd as a heavy coin called a loonie, just sounds funny!
We also have twoonies, $2 - our paper (well actually now plastic) bills start at $5.

I am Canadian, the way you worded this just sounds funny to me! I guess when something becomes a part of everyday life like a loonie to hear it describd as a heavy coin called a loonie, just sounds funny!
We also have twoonies, $2 - our paper (well actually now plastic) bills start at $5.

I should have said that they look like chocolate coins, but will break your teeth if you try to eat them.

I just think people should know about all the stuff MWJ was into, because he was buddies with DM and MS. I don't think they all met through church. Strip clubs, bars, cocaine, girls, and car shows. Those are the connections.
MS and MWJ didnt meet at church. they met in catholic school... in mississauga.

MS and MWJ didnt meet at church. they met in catholic school... in mississauga.

Do you or SnooperDuper have any links to the information that they met at Catholic School or to the claims that : "Strip clubs, bars, cocaine, girls, and car shows - are the connections." ?I can't seem to find anything that says this. TIA

Well, that's an interesting turn of events. MWJ is in the slammer charged with selling DM the gun used to murder WM. MWJ just had major drug charges dropped against him however this latest court appearance doesn't seem to have gone as well for him. IMO, this supports my opinion that LE has solid evidence around the gun used in WM's murder and DM's involvement in that murder. Under what circumstances would a bail hearing be "suddenly cut short"? I know ABro can't disclose the happenings at the Bail Hearing due to the pub ban, but for a Judge/Justice of the Peace to suddenly stop the bail hearing and deny MWJ bail seems like the MWJ's defense had hit a brick wall that they couldn't work around. Interesting. JMHO

Speaking of MWJ's defense- the Lawyers representing MS, MWJ and DM are not cheap. Now it appears that DM has another team of lawyers looking after the WM and LB charges. IMO, DM has the funds for his well-heeled lawyers, however, I have to wonder how MS and and MWJ are affording their Lawyers. Legal Aid? A rich relative? Loans? MOO

Well, that's an interesting turn of events. MWJ is in the slammer charged with selling DM the gun used to murder WM. MWJ just had major drug charges dropped against him however this latest court appearance doesn't seem to have gone as well for him. IMO, this supports my opinion that LE has solid evidence around the gun used in WM's murder and DM's involvement in that murder. Under what circumstances would a bail hearing be "suddenly cut short"? I know ABro can't disclose the happenings at the Bail Hearing due to the pub ban, but for a Judge/Justice of the Peace to suddenly stop the bail hearing and deny MWJ bail seems like the MWJ's defense had hit a brick wall that they couldn't work around. Interesting. JMHO

Speaking of MWJ's defense- the Lawyers representing MS, MWJ and DM are not cheap. Now it appears that DM has another team of lawyers looking after the WM and LB charges. IMO, DM has the funds for his well-heeled lawyers, however, I have to wonder how MS and and MWJ are affording their Lawyers. Legal Aid? A rich relative? Loans? MOO

My first thought was.... if the hearing was suddenly "cut short", how was there a decision instead of another date being set? I guess it's just the choice of words. Something must have been revealed that allowed for the decision sooner than expected. This bail hearing, I believe, was for the drugs and guns and failing to comply charges - quite a bit more "major" IMO than the previous possession and intent to traffic.

Maybe MS and MWJ have "friends" that are helping out. They seem to be the ones with the connections.

JMO

My first thought was.... if the hearing was suddenly "cut short", how was there a decision instead of another date being set? I guess it's just the choice of words. Something must have been revealed that allowed for the decision sooner than expected. This bail hearing, I believe, was for the drugs and guns and failing to comply charges - quite a bit more "major" IMO than the previous possession and intent to traffic.

Maybe MS and MWJ have "friends" that are helping out. They seem to be the ones with the connections.

JMO

I think the 'failing to comply' may be the reason. Bail is to release the 'accused', however if 'accused' is not likely to comply with conditions then why set them. If Crown has shown that he doesn't abide by conditions I can see a judge ending it right there. JMO. Also maybe his surety did not show up... thats another possibility I think. I doubt it has anything to do with a presumed solid case, again jmo.

Maybe he managed to launder some of those rolls of cash he likes to flash in all those pictures?

Maybe he is in danger if he gets bail. If something happens to him this could cause problems with the trials. JMO

JMO..that is very strange.. I wonder why they would want that Tatoo..I guess it signifies $100s is the only sense I can make of that.. curious now????Is there more meaning...But one can ONLY GUESS...IMO..robynhood

significance of the $100 is of course the money relation but also has ties to the popular phrase "keepin' it 100"
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=100

Do you or SnooperDuper have any links to the information that they met at Catholic School or to the claims that : "Strip clubs, bars, cocaine, girls, and car shows - are the connections." ?I can't seem to find anything that says this. TIA

Yes. They attended St. Thomas More Elementary in Mississauga. A girl I know went to same school, same year.

Yes. They attended St. Thomas More Elementary in Mississauga. A girl I know went to same school, same year.

Thanks, so that clarifies the link to the school at least. Not so sure about the other 'connections'.

Thanks, so that clarifies the link to the school at least. Not so sure about the other 'connections'.

That I'm not sure about. But the "rap" community in the GTA (especially Mississauga) is pretty tight, and seeing as Smich, Ward-Jackson, and it looks like possibly others in the group were aspiring rappers, they could just be connected in ways like that.

On MWJ's Youtube account, he is really into this guy Lil B, and also that Three 6 Mafia poser guy.

The lyrics of Eminem, Lil B and Three 6 Mafia have been found to have the most drug references in hip-hop.

Lil B topped the survey when it came to mentions of cocaine and MDMA, whilst Eminem was found to have the highest number of references to prescription drugs and Three 6 Mafia the most lyrical nods to marijuana. The survey was undertaken by Project Know, who used lyrics database RapGenius to filter the artists' lyrics for mentions of drugs. Project Know are a US-based drugs advisory and education organisation.

http://www.nme.com/news/eminem/77273

Southern rap in Atlanta gets heard first in strip clubs

Magic City, Blue Flame, Cheetah, Diamonds of Atlanta, Follies: the way some cities are known for their restaurants or their museums or their turn-of-the-century architecture, Atlanta’s landmarks are strip clubs. In the way that people in Los Angeles or Miami might ask you if you’ve visited the beach, in Atlanta, you’re asked if you’ve seen any strippers. And in Atlanta more than in any other city, hip-hop culture overlaps heavily with this world. The strip club is where new music is tested out, where stars go to be seen or to relax, where the value of a song can be measured by the number of dollars that fly skyward when it plays.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/09/t...op-meets-strip-clubs.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

Englishmen marvel at this American strip-rap scene

Yeah, strip clubs are important. A lot of big records come out of the strip clubs. A lot of the records are made for the strip clubs and then they become hits from there. It's how the hit records are broken.

http://www.theguardian.com/media/2012/feb/16/tim-westwood-records-strip-clubs

You know that strip clubs are mainstream when this is playing on hit radio: Ursher, baby

Usher - I Don't Mind ft. Juicy J (the biggest talent to come out of the Three 6 Mafia)

And this song is hilariously offensive with samples that sound truly authentic to a club, unfortunately (sesame street character voices and farm animal noises?)

And, you'll need to know: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=shorty

[video=youtube;nSKUXqJ5l1k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSKUXqJ5l1k[/video]

http://www.google.de/imgres?imgurl=...r=1803&page=1&start=0&ndsp=20&ved=0CCIQrQMwAA

CEO behind synthetic pot Izms arrested in $2-million drug raid

Since months I have not forgotten this pic of a man, he looks like DM, IMO. Whether he may play a roll or not at all - I would like to know ....

Interesting and thanks for sharing FromGermany. One has to wonder if some of these busts are happening because of the investigating being done, since the arrests of the accused connected to TB's case, and/or including MWJ and crew. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joyousjg