GUILTY MD - Bobbie Cortez, 36, stabbed to death, Dundalk, 6 March 2014

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thankful the girl is unharmed - physically at least. Praying for her future...

Sad part is....what's to come home to? I hope this sweet girl gets the support, love and attention she deserves.

She has lost so much in the last two days. My wish is that she find stability and security so that she can live the rest of her childhood surrounded by love and support. I want to read years from now that she became the beautiful, and successful woman that she is meant to be.

Thank goodness she is ok. Now for her to be surrounded by love and protection.

"The return of Timothy Howard Virts is pending an extradition process. Caitlyn Virts will be returned home as soon as possible. Baltimore County DSS has already been put in contact with Social Services officials in South Carolina."

Returned home as soon as possible. Makes my heart hurt.
Hopefully she is placed with her siblings in a safe loving environment, wherever that may be.

I am so happy that Caitlyn was found safe. The saddest part of all is what "happy home" does this precious little one even have to go home too? I can truly say, my prayers have been answered tonight! :)

wish there was a foundation for children who go thru horrific ordeals like this. A way to provide channels to resources such as college funds, counseling and eventually even a make A Wish type activities . Not DHS or social workers but something more . She and her siblings deserve a chance.

I think I if were DC - I would be a tad bit nervous right about now ...
Company is coming ...

http://www.baltimorecountymd.gov/News/PoliceNews/iWatch

Timothy Howard Virts and Caitlyn Marie Virts have been located in a Motel in Florence, South Carolina. Mr Virts is in police custody and Caitlyn appears to be unharmed.

Investigators believe that the two being located is a direct result of the expanded Amber Alert.

The return of Timothy Howard Virts is pending an extradition process. Caitlyn Virts will be returned home as soon as possible. Baltimore County DSS has already been put in contact with Social Services officials in South Carolina.

and now I know why the amber alert went over the air here in the Carolinas. I wonder if they found them because of the alert.

:great: :great: :dance: :dance: :cheer: :cheer: :great: :great: :dance: :dance: :cheer: :cheer:

So happy to hear she's been found safe and unharmed. Whew! I pray that she and her siblings can get past all this and have a loving home to finish growing up in.

After reading all 13 pages here, I wonder if CV was safer on the run with her dad TV than she was alone in the Dundalk house with DC, the RSO.

Thank you, God...thank You, thank You, thank You. Now, let Caitlyn and her siblings begin to heal, and to know life as it should be.

Best-
Herding Cats

Yay! Soo happy to see this! I was just checking in before bed!

Now is where things get rough, poor baby. Lots of thoughts and prayers. She must be so scared and confused.

Just checked in to see what's going on and my heart is so happy!!! :) Praying for healing and a loving home for her and her siblings!!

:great::loveyou::great:

I'm so happy that we know Caitlyn is safe and this didn't turn into some kind of desperate murder/suicide situation. . .but a part of me is still sad. :( Those kids will have to grow up without their mom. . .and regardless of my feelings about that, I'm sure they will miss her terribly. And now they will be without their dad as well. I certainly don't condone his actions, but I understand his motivations. DC's days are numbered I think.

So happy! :loveyou:

I mean, really - I initially thought she'd be found but lost hope when it was revealed that her mother had been killed. I assumed the father would think that he had no reason not to just end it all for both of them. And I am so thankful that he did not do that.

Praying for healing and recovery for those children.

:praying:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scyna0895
Back