Deceased/Not Found MD - Heather Grogg, 33, & Danielle Tyler, 18, Carroll Co, 6 Apr 2020 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I too wonder about Jonathan Riddle. I feel like he was innocent (Even if involved in something we wouldn’t approve of, he was not out to hurt anyone) I have no personal knowledge so this is all JMO.
Keeps growing and is scary.

This is heartbreaking news, Who is this Jeff Smith person? And this free AB stuff is circulating, her parents were killed in a motorcycle accident some time ago, and the family and friends are stating she hasn't been right since.

According to the press release- and the WV release gave more info than CC Times- unless they updated- Jeff is who shot Heather and AB is April Braner and it said she helped put a bag over Danielle’s head to kill her. So sickening and twisted.

what we know:

His Facebook is bland. So is his wife’s.

he goes by JON RIDDLE or JON RIDDLER

He doesn’t use the h in his name

MD case search shows 3 cases against a Jon Riddle. Same birthday. For a peace order (basically a protection from abuse order.) In Frederick MD. Two cases were dropped. One dismissed. Two for children. (Alleged. But they say “school” and the other one does not).

the 4th case is for a peace order for John Riddle. No birthday listed. It was dropped as well.

other than that it’s DUI pleaded out, and two collections.

Maryland Judiciary Case Search Disclaimer

What are his connections to the people involved?Are any of them related to his wife?

Was he a witness in previous cases?

What is his career?

Background of Drugs?

Does he have white nationalist ties?

MOO

I too wonder about Jonathan Riddle. I feel like he was innocent (Even if involved in something we wouldn’t approve of, he was not out to hurt anyone) I have no personal knowledge so this is all JMO.
Keeps growing and is scary.

I have that same feeling but where is the motive? For a room full of people to conspire to stabbing someone, it’s either passion or money, drugs, or gangs.

if it was an act of anger, 3 to 5 people wouldn’t have participated in the killing. Especially not in front of 2 to 4 witnesses.

They stabbed JR in front of several witnesses. Dumb. They set JR's body on fire when it was dark so a passerby would see it. Dumb. They burned his torso but not his fingerprints. Dumb. They went to a remote area where any car would be suspect. Dumb. They crossed a state line where there is a river so they have crossed in a location with a bridge and a camera. Dumb. MM goes home and doesn't clean the blood out of the car. Dumb. He acts nervous and disappears a few days after the WV sheriff shows up. Dumb. To get rid of loose ends they kill 2 witnesses in front or more witnesses. Dumb.

I'm not agreeing with your "they would have gotten away with it...if..." at all. These are far from master criminals.

Apologies to jaydog, rereading my post this morning I sound pretty rude in disagreeing with your comment. I didn't mean to be rude, I was just angry at the senselessness of these killings.

JS doesn’t fit into this group. His tie seems to be AusB. AusB barely fits in. Who is his tie in the group?

JS has an urban, “gansta” vibe. Why would he be with this lower class white crew? Typically that’s not how it works. How did a “wanna be city ” end up at a party trailer in all white WV to kill a witness?

I’m taking a break. I’ve been running my mind in circles for 24 hours with this case.

One last comment for now. There was a post about AprilB and her father being in the pegans and about his funeral. His funeral was like that because him and his wife were killed while riding their bike by teen driver (apparently a police officers son). I don’t know if the pegans comment is true. Is there proof?

This is heartbreaking news, Who is this Jeff Smith person? And this free AB stuff is circulating, her parents were killed in a motorcycle accident some time ago, and the family and friends are stating she hasn't been right since.
Maryland Case Search link. If you enter Jeffrey Craig Smith you will see he is no stranger to the legal system going back years, including stuff he did when he was under 18. I thought that would be juvenile records and sealed from the public.

He waived extradition yesterday so he will be booked into a prison in WV soon.

Have followed this case from day 1..so shocked and saddened to hear this news. 3 people dead..wtf...how did investigators learn of HG and DT's murders...who confessed? I'm just shocked that basically one miscreant..MM..could set in motion a horrible, horrible chain of events. Just shocked. Prayers for the victims families.

Jeff the one who killed HG was the one who told the police they were dead when he turned himself in yesterday but the police don’t know where the bodies are at yet for the girls. I got a feeling they know now and know a lot more information but it just hasn’t been made public yet

Apologies to jaydog, rereading my post this morning I sound pretty rude in disagreeing with your comment. I didn't mean to be rude, I was just angry at the senselessness of these killings.

It’s all good I didn’t take it as you being rude. I understand the different type of emotions everyone is feeling about this twisted and sick story

This news article was just posted on a local Jefferson County newspaper website:

Rippon killing occurred after biker gang party
Rippon killing occurred after biker gang party

Thanks for finding that article, so much more detail now! We know DT, HG, MM, JB, and 2 juveniles, one related to MM, were on that roadside in Rippon, WV in the wee hours of 3/18/2020. We also now know they brought 2 cars including Riddle's car and they set Riddle's car on fire in Brunswick, MD. That leaves 6 people, some of them bloody, in 1 car to drive from Brunswick, MD to Westminster, MD. There must have been some interesting conversations on that ride.

I keep reading all these news article and everything about this that there are two unnamed courses the police are getting more information from. I believe one of them is Austin B who maybe was at the biker gang party and saw everything then went to the police with the information and the police put him in some type of witness protection as he isn’t really “missing”. The other no name source may have been at the party too as they may have been a witness and not being named for protection

Maryland Case Search link. If you enter Jeffrey Craig Smith you will see he is no stranger to the legal system going back years, including stuff he did when he was under 18. I thought that would be juvenile records and sealed from the public.

He waived extradition yesterday so he will be booked into a prison in WV soon.

That's quite an article, it spells out a lot of detail relative to this case.

Dang.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aholloway14744
Back