Deceased/Not Found MD - Heather Grogg, 33, & Danielle Tyler, 18, Carroll Co, 6 Apr 2020 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I keep reading all these news article and everything about this that there are two unnamed courses the police are getting more information from. I believe one of them is Austin B who maybe was at the biker gang party and saw everything then went to the police with the information and the police put him in some type of witness protection as he isn’t really “missing”. The other no name source may have been at the party too as they may have been a witness and not being named for protection

In the news article I posted twice earlier, it is stated there were two unnamed people at the Rippon scene when the attack on Riddle occurred. One or both of them may be sources. Just my opinion.

Am I required to post the link to the news article again?

Just my opinion, but I'm not so sure anymore that MarylandAB is an informant. I am now wondering if he has truly "disappeared", and given his association with these people, he may not be found alive.

Have you ever had an afghan thread pull loose, so you keep pulling it and it just keeps unravelling? That's what this case feels like to me.

In the news article I posted twice earlier, it is stated there were two unnamed people at the Rippon scene when the attack on Riddle occurred. One or both of them may be sources. Just my opinion.

Am I required to post the link to the news article again?

Just my opinion, but I'm not so sure anymore that MarylandAB is an informant. I am now wondering if he has truly "disappeared", and given his association with these people, he may not be found alive.

Have you ever had an afghan thread pull loose, so you keep pulling it and it just keeps unravelling? That's what this case feels like to me.

I agree, I bet at least one of the juveniles does not want to spend the rest of his/her life in prison in West Virginia so is spilling the beans.

You do not need to post the link more than once.

There was a post about how HGs sister changed up her story about DS and ERD.
Just my opinion but it seems maybe she has more involvement than we know. Possibly to DS and ERD.

Side note MOO it seems strange to me that a pagan party just invites all these random young adults (and two minors) to a party. Aren’t they more protected than that? I assume the tie is to DS. Or maybe MM from a prison contact?

MOO I have two other thoughts. DS or MM were trying to start their own “gang”.

MM seems to be the brains (but not good at being the brain). Notice he doesn’t physically stab or murder anyone but he did the planning.

DS is the muscle.
ERM follows her man

DT is just there and expendable

AusB I don’t see a connect to this group. Any thoughts?

JR goes to the party to “hang out” with HG.

HG was probably hurt that JR was killed. Meaning she had to go too.

JB was he a normal part of the group? If not, who invited him? Is he the link to AusB?

Minor 1 is a relative of MM

Minor 2 is a relative to someone else involved.

maybe their relation is why they weren’t murdered in the cover up?

AprilB is where the party was and where MM hid after JR murder and where HG and DT were murdered. Why would she agree to this? Was MM that charismatic?

Then there is JS. Who appears at the trailer after the first murder and shoots HG. Why would he agree to this? Who was he there with? Why was he there?

I would love to hear your thoughts on breakdown.

For 9 people to be involved in the murder seems unreal to me. For 9 people to agree to murder then burn the body. Then two more get involved to murder two others? For this to be a murder only out of a fight after a party seems unrealistic to me.

Just my opinion but it seems maybe she has more involvement than we know. Possibly to DS and ERD.

Side note MOO it seems strange to me that a pagan party just invites all these random young adults (and two minors) to a party. Aren’t they more protected than that? I assume the tie is to DS. Or maybe MM from a prison contact?

MM seems to be the brains (but not good at being the brain). Notice he doesn’t physically stab or murder anyone but he did the planning.

DS is the muscle.
ERM follows her man

JB was he a normal part of the group? If not, who invited him? Is he the link to AusB?

AprilB is where the party was and where MM hid after JR murder and where HG and DT were murdered. Why would she agree to this? Was MM that charismatic?

Then there is JS. Who appears at the trailer after the first murder and shoots HG. Why would he agree to this? Who was he there with? Why was he there?

For 9 people to be involved in the murder seems unreal to me. For 9 people to agree to murder then burn the body. Then two more get involved to murder two others? For this to be a murder only out of a fight after a party seems unrealistic to me.

The only connection between AustinB with all of this is he is or was really close friends with Jeff and I believe he knew MM but not really friends but more as known of each other. That’s the only connect I see with his involvement regarding being at the party. And yes I do agree with the story changing and the certain type of people that were invited or at least at this party

Did we ever get confirmation that DT was the one who actually texted her grandma stated “she wants to turn off her phone because of the drama”(not the exact quote) or if it was someone else. As the last known phone activity or call made from DT phone was to 911. Maybe that call was made when MM was driving DT and HG to the house and DT had a feeling something bad was gonna happen or it could have been when there trying to suffocate her or some time during all of that

I write this with a heavy heart today....
Unfortunately, I have been MIA the past few days due to finishing up my finals for this semester of my college. I should be happy, I only have one more semester left until I graduate...an achievement 10 years in the making..
However, after writing my last paper of the semester I checked this thread& saw the tragic news about HG & DT being murdered....i wont comment to much now, I have yet to read through everything and check MSM, but I plan to take some time tomo to post here, I'm sorry to all community members, friends and family who have had relations to the victims, I am so sorry for your loss... No one deserves this.

To other websleuths, I will be back to discuss tomo after I finalize my school year!

This is my first time posting. I’ve been following the case from day one as well. I have read every response in this thread. To figure this out we need to figure out

Who is John Riddle?

I have many other responses but if we can get a good convo going about the first victim we can understand what is going on. Nothing after will make sense until we understand why he was killed.

Apparently I need to say MOO lol

I've wondering the same thing, and found it curious no one (not even in social media), said anything about this man.

To my knowledge, not even the affidavits mention a motive?

Michael and Sherry Braner

AB had children? Where the heck were they when this was going on?

many of these people have kids. AprilBs parents were at her grandparents house for an extended time (possibly they have custody) moo

AusB kid was probably with the mom.

HG has 4 kids agree 14 to 18. She doesn’t have custody. (Possibly never did) moo

DS is the muscle.
ERM follows her man

I like your thoughts on making connections. I would like to add a geography question to your list: Why are all these people from Westminster Maryland driving to West Virginia all the time? Going to party in WV. Dumping a body in WV. Hiding from LE in WV. Planning and carrying out more murders in WV. Why not take care of some of that stuff in Maryland and save the commuting time?

Reading between the lines here it seems like at least DS was going to WV for drugs, but why the attraction to WV for dumping the body? Or planning the murders? Or most blatantly ridiculous to me, why hide from the West Virginia police by moving to West Virginia?

many of these people have kids. AprilBs parents were at her grandparents house for an extended time (possibly they have custody) moo

AusB kid was probably with the mom.

HG has 4 kids agree 14 to 18. She doesn’t have custody. (Possibly never did) moo

And DS & ERD have kids who are probably now in Child Protective Services and will only ever see their parents in prison visitation rooms. What did David and Emily gain by their actions? Was it worth it to give up their kids forever? Was it worth it to place their own kids into a life that makes it very likely their kids won't do well? Nothing against child protective services or foster parenting or whatever those kids will go through, but statistically I have to think young kids with both parents in prison don't do well.

I've wondering the same thing, and found it curious no one (not even in social media), said anything about this man.

To my knowledge, not even the affidavits mention a motive?
The only info I see is from the one article. he went to the gang party in WV with HG. They seem to be “hang out” friends (maybe drugs or hook ups? Moo) When they got back, an fight started and MM instructed DS to kill JS. DS stabbed him in the abdomen then they tied him up and all 10 left in 2 cars headed back to WV

I like your thoughts on making connections. I would like to add a geography question to your list: Why are all these people from Westminster Maryland driving to West Virginia all the time? Going to party in WV. Dumping a body in WV. Hiding from LE in WV. Planning and carrying out more murders in WV. Why not take care of some of that stuff in Maryland and save the commuting time?

Reading between the lines here it seems like at least DS was going to WV for drugs, but why the attraction to WV for dumping the body? Or planning the murders? Or most blatantly ridiculous to me, why hide from the West Virginia police by moving to West Virginia?

WV is more country. More woods and easier to hide. If they can safely have gang parties at a party trailer, it isn’t very monitored. Or possibly just ignored by law enforcement. MOO. Considering MM stayed there after the first murder that AprilB wasn’t involved with, it seems like she might have been romantically involved with MM.

RSBM

I think JR went to the house on East Main Street where HG was living with DS & ERD. The rest of the crew was off in West Virginia at a party. The trouble started when the partiers from WV got back to Westminster. I do not think HG or JR went to WV for the "biker party" reported in the news.

I just noticed MM, AusB, JB, and JS are the same age. Westminster High School class of 2015? Did they hang around together?

Yes. I went to school with them and yes they all had their group. But MM was always in and out due to him always getting involved with the wrong crowds of people. Jeff also went to the same school with us too and graduated with me in 2016

RSBM

I think JR went to the house on East Main Street where HG was living with DS & ERD. The rest of the crew was off in West Virginia at a party. The trouble started when the partiers from WV got back to Westminster. I do not think HG or JR went to WV for the "biker party" reported in the news.

interesting. The timeline for that makes a big difference. I need to reread the Jefferson spirit article.

***edit to add****The first paragraph of the Spirit of Jefferson says the group went to the party. The second paragraph says both girls were at the party.

Now I’m thinking like you, did HG even go to the party? Was she babysitting DS and ERD kids at the time? What happened when they got home that made them want to kill the guy?

Last edited:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1