Deceased/Not Found MD - Heather Grogg, 33, & Danielle Tyler, 18, Carroll Co, 6 Apr 2020 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
By the way, it seems to me that this was some type of punishment for something. Why else would three different guys gang up on a man? I mean, he wasn't wealthy. I doubt that he was trying to cheat them or steal from them. It's possible that he was going to report them to the police. In fact, he might have been involved in a prior case as a witness or something. I knew a guy who was murdered because he testified against another guy in a burglary case three years earlier. When one guy got out of prison, he found the man who talked and he killed him with help from friends.

By the way, it seems to me that this was some type of punishment for something. Why else would three different guys gang up on a man? I mean, he wasn't wealthy. I doubt that he was trying to cheat them or steal from them. It's possible that he was going to report them to the police. In fact, he might have been involved in a prior case as a witness or something. I knew a guy who was murdered because he testified against another guy in a burglary case three years earlier. When one guy got out of prison, he found the man who talked and he killed him with help from friends.

Could be related to gang activity IMO

FBI search for missing persons, one questioned in local murder

According to a criminal complaint tied to the case, Grogg was staying at 301 E. Main St. in Westminster, Maryland, where police have discovered the altercation originally ensued, ultimately leading to the incidents involving Riddle’s death.

Jefferson County Sheriff Pete Dougherty confirmed Wednesday that his office did talk to Ms. Grogg while investigating the murder.

Dougherty said the investigation has led to four arrests to date; however, the investigation is not completed.

Anyone with information concerning these missing individuals is asked to contact the FBI’s Pittsburgh Field Office at (412) 432-4000 or your local FBI office

Much more @link

FBI search for missing persons, one questioned in local murder

According to a criminal complaint tied to the case, Grogg was staying at 301 E. Main St. in Westminster, Maryland, where police have discovered the altercation originally ensued, ultimately leading to the incidents involving Riddle’s death.

Jefferson County Sheriff Pete Dougherty confirmed Wednesday that his office did talk to Ms. Grogg while investigating the murder.

Dougherty said the investigation has led to four arrests to date; however, the investigation is not completed.

Anyone with information concerning these missing individuals is asked to contact the FBI’s Pittsburgh Field Office at (412) 432-4000 or your local FBI office

Much more @link

Would it be correct to assume Sheriff Pete Dougherty spoke with HG and it was AFTER that conversation that HG turns up missing? I say yes. And if that would be the case, it is possible HG and DT are on the run/in hiding.

As someone who lives near all this I hope you are wrong. But I wouldn't bet you are wrong.

Well, I don't know who's in a gang, and who isn't. But if it looks like a duck......

"1423
The number combination 14/23 is a numeric symbol associated with the Southern Brotherhood, the largest white supremacist prison gang in Alabama. The 14 is a reference to the white supremacist "14 Words" slogan ("We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children"), while the 23 refers to the "23 precepts," a list of rules that Southern Brotherhood members must follow."

Hate on Display™ Hate Symbols Database

White Pride, that guardian owl, 1423 in roman numerals.....

Attachments

• imgonline-com-ua-MirrorReflection-OmSojSVpPWXiss.jpg
    imgonline-com-ua-MirrorReflection-OmSojSVpPWXiss.jpg
    222.3 KB · Views: 202
Well, I don't know who's in a gang, and who isn't. But if it looks like a duck......

"1423
The number combination 14/23 is a numeric symbol associated with the Southern Brotherhood, the largest white supremacist prison gang in Alabama. The 14 is a reference to the white supremacist "14 Words" slogan ("We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children"), while the 23 refers to the "23 precepts," a list of rules that Southern Brotherhood members must follow."

That literally makes me nauseous.

@stattlich1
I agree with your post & research of the tat on MM.

I have been waiting for someone to catch this and bring to the forefront on MM. Very dangerous person yet a coward. A want a be........bad *advertiser censored**.

JMO
I also agree that either missing HG and DT are either in hiding OR disappeared by 2 of the suspects as COLLATERAL damage clean up of witnesses, after her questioning by LE.

Either way I see why they listed both HG and DT as Critical missing. I would hope they both or one will reach out and become protected witnesses.

MOO
I think MM was let out on a early sentence and he was the informant. A dangerous criminal
JMO only
See how far that tat gets him.
Covid-19 is a death sentence in the Justice lock -up world right now. And that sentence is not racist.

I hope for the best outcome for HG and DT.

"1423

I saw your earlier post with the reference to the meaning of tattoo's, but I didn't realize the significance at the time. Is there a possibility this was a hate crime?

I was on to some of the gang related stuff a week or so ago. I happen to have some experience in recognizing and identifying such things.

A hate crime? I have no idea. I kind of doubt it. I'd rather think a murder to silence a snitch, or retribution for debts not paid.

There's a tough, violent, and murderous crowd operating in ALL regions of the U.S., out of the ordinary citizen's vision.

It's reported in MSM that Riddle was meeting with Grogg the night he was murdered. I believe she was luring him to the house so the murder could be committed, but I wonder on what pretense they were meeting. Drugs? Sex? Damsel in distress? What are y'all's theories as to why they were meeting?

@stattlich1
I agree with your post & research of the tat on MM.

I have been waiting for someone to catch this and bring to the forefront on MM. Very dangerous person yet a coward. A want a be........bad *advertiser censored**.

JMO
I also agree that either missing HG and DT are either in hiding OR disappeared by 2 of the suspects as COLLATERAL damage clean up of witnesses, after her questioning by LE.

Either way I see why they listed both HG and DT as Critical missing. I would hope they both or one will reach out and become protected witnesses.

MOO
I think MM was let out on a early sentence and he was the informant. A dangerous criminal
JMO only
See how far that tat gets him.
Covid-19 is a death sentence in the Justice lock -up world right now. And that sentence is not racist.

I hope for the best outcome for HG and DT.

I dont think MM is the informant, he fled to Virginia Beach and was arrested there on 4/15 which was after the police put out an arrest warrant & police arrested JB & DS by then...by that time the police already knew who the key players are. I think AB (who is refrenced earlier in this thread) is the informant, it would make sense, he 'was missing' then nothing but radio silence on him and he is a father so more reason to help the police & not get in trouble or as much trouble. As for HG & DT I do believe they are in hiding & I dont think they were killed because it doesnt make sense for them to keep ED & AD alive if they were going to get rid of the witnesses, also they were seen for 19 days after the initial murder of JR and left town AFTER HG was approached by detectives....that all points to running because they are guilty..IMO. But this case really intrested me because ita very odd and im hoping once the trial starts we will have more information to what exactly happened, esp. Since police have a witness.

Does anyone know where someone could get the trial information (when it happens) Ive never tried looking up trial transcripts or reports but I feel this would be a good case to follow! Thanks

It's reported in MSM that Riddle was meeting with Grogg the night he was murdered. I believe she was luring him to the house so the murder could be committed, but I wonder on what pretense they were meeting. Drugs? Sex? Damsel in distress? What are y'all's theories as to why they were meeting?

Personally, I think JR was possibly going to buy drugs but The plan was to rob JR, things got out of hand and they killed him. This is strictly my opinion

That to me is the million dollar question....I wish we knew the answer. It has been stated that he was friends with Grogg. It would appear from the article interviewing his wife, they were happily married and he was a good step-dad.
My other big question is how did they get a man who had been stabbed, but was living, and tied up with sheets out to the car. This happened on Main Street, just across from a convenience store/gas station. I don't know what their hours normally are, if they are normally open 24 hours and how the pandemic might have changed their hours.

That to me is the million dollar question....I wish we knew the answer. It has been stated that he was friends with Grogg. It would appear from the article interviewing his wife, they were happily married and he was a good step-dad.
My other big question is how did they get a man who had been stabbed, but was living, and tied up with sheets out to the car. This happened on Main Street, just across from a convenience store/gas station. I don't know what their hours normally are, if they are normally open 24 hours and how the pandemic might have changed their hours.
You'd think if it was any kind of planned crime, they wouldn't have had Riddle come to Sanford's home. I don't think these are criminal masterminds though, so who knows.

I wonder where the information came from that Riddle went there to visit Grogg? I have seen it in the MSM reports but obviously Riddle didn't tell anyone that, at least not after the fact. Maybe he told his wife that as an excuse to go out to a party? Or Grogg told the police that is why he was there, whether that was true or not.

It would be interesting to know what his relationship was to DS, JB, and in particular MM. Did he testify in MM's earlier kidnapping trial and this was pure revenge?

Last edited:

"1423

Thank you for that information! Once again, I am struck by how not "supreme" these white supremists are. I can't think of a time I saw someone with tats like that and thought "Oh, this guy is so smart, these genes are so good, we better keep them pure."

ETA (premature post) - But I am most worried about Danielle no matter how this shakes out. I get a "lost teen" vibe from her. Being raised by her grandma, and then getting involved with MM. I am praying she is hiding out, but even then, she has gotten her self into something so deep and evil. From about to graduate from high school to this. How on earth is MM out of prison!
@Knox
snipped by me

Danielle Tyler’s grandmother and legal guardian, is also reeling from her loved one’s disappearance.

Danielle went through a break-up in March and recently began dating Merrell, Sherry told Oxygen.com. She said that Danielle began hanging out with him and a new group of friends following her break-up — becoming more secretive and spending nights away from the home she shares with Sherry and her siblings. In early April she came over to gather some clothes, and she declined to share details about what she'd been up to recently, Sherry said

Danielle is a high school senior who was supposed to graduate this year, before the coronavirus pushed back commencement ceremonies. . . .
I love her more than life itself,” Sherry told Oxygen.com. “All she has to do is reach out and I will be there.”

While choking up, she said directly to her grandchild: “If you can get this message, pick up the phone, call me. I will be there. I have your back no matter what. I will be there.”

Last edited:
I dont think MM is the informant, he fled to Virginia Beach and was arrested there on 4/15 which was after the police put out an arrest warrant & police arrested JB & DS by then...by that time the police already knew who the key players are. I think AB (who is refrenced earlier in this thread) is the informant, it would make sense, he 'was missing' then nothing but radio silence on him and he is a father so more reason to help the police & not get in trouble or as much trouble. As for HG & DT I do believe they are in hiding & I dont think they were killed because it doesnt make sense for them to keep ED & AD alive if they were going to get rid of the witnesses, also they were seen for 19 days after the initial murder of JR and left town AFTER HG was approached by detectives....that all points to running because they are guilty..IMO. But this case really intrested me because ita very odd and im hoping once the trial starts we will have more information to what exactly happened, esp. Since police have a witness.

Does anyone know where someone could get the trial information (when it happens) Ive never tried looking up trial transcripts or reports but I feel this would be a good case to follow! Thanks

Arrest warrants for both MM and DS were issued on April 9. I have to think they didn't have enough evidence to arrest JB at that time. DS was arrested that day, April 9.

On April 14 DS arrives in jail in WV. An arrest warrant was issued for JB that same day. I don't think it is a coincidence. My guess is DS is either cooperating or he is trying to throw JB under the bus by naming him as the one who dealt the final blow.

You'd think if it was any kind of planned crime, they wouldn't have had Riddle come to Sanford's home. I don't think these are criminal masterminds though, so who knows.
Another thing I don't like about Grogg luring Riddle there is one of the MSM reports says Grogg and Riddle were in the apartment before DS, ED, MM, JB, DT, and whoever else was there showed up. I think if they were setting a trap they would have been in the apartment waiting for him when he arrived.

I'm not saying the theory isn't good, I'm just thinking out loud. It could be the trap was Riddle arrives and the rest of the gang comes in after, blocking in his car, blocking the front door, etc.

Thank you for that information! Once again, I am struck by how not "supreme" these white supremists are. I can't think of a time I saw someone with tats like that and thought "Oh, this guy is so smart, these genes are so good, we better keep them pure."
With at least 2 felonies committed 2 months after getting out of prison he may never get a chance to pass those pure genes on.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo
Back