MD - Phylicia Barnes, 16, Baltimore, 28 Dec 2010 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm in agreement that she never went to get food, that she was taken from the apartment.

I also think that she was using the food as an excuse to get out of that apartment, maybe to say to her sisters bf "I'm going to go get a sandwich I'll be back in a few". Kind of as a nonchalant and unalarming way of getting the hell out of there. She probably felt safer in daylight in an area she didn't know than in that apartment with god knows who.

I'm really confused about something. Who was at the apartment? I thought her sister was at work, but then the sister's boyfriend said the two of them were taking a nap together at 1 and that when he left at 130 PB was asleep still. Is that right?

ETA - duh, they have evidence she didn't get past the road. I wanted to add that something must have been going on for her to feel as if she had to leave to be safe. Again, her sister said she was specifically told NOT to go anywhere. So far PB sounds like a kid that listens and she would have to either be literally starving or scared to death in order to leave. I don't think she was starving.

...(snip)...
I'm really confused about something. Who was at the apartment? I thought her sister was at work, but then the sister's boyfriend said the two of them were taking a nap together at 1 and that when he left at 130 PB was asleep still. Is that right?
...(snip)...

BBM

Wow - I think I missed that part... Together?!?

BBM

Wow - I think I missed that part... Together?!?

Yeah, that's from the mom's interview with Peas in Their Pods. (I posted them above). MJ said PB fell asleep on him, and when he left at 1:30 pm she was still asleep.
Of course, this is what DB's boyfriend, MJ, told DB on the phone. Which was then passed on to mom when she interrogated DB.
And there was some discussion about the actual times. The phone records are vital in this case, to nail down the actual times people spoke to PB on the phone. I don't feel MJ is credible.

I'm in agreement that she never went to get food, that she was taken from the apartment.

I also think that she was using the food as an excuse to get out of that apartment, maybe to say to her sisters bf "I'm going to go get a sandwich I'll be back in a few". Kind of as a nonchalant and unalarming way of getting the hell out of there. She probably felt safer in daylight in an area she didn't know than in that apartment with god knows who.

ETA - duh, they have evidence she didn't get past the road. I wanted to add that something must have been going on for her to feel as if she had to leave to be safe. Again, her sister said she was specifically told NOT to go anywhere. So far PB sounds like a kid that listens and she would have to either be literally starving or scared to death in order to leave. I don't think she was starving.

JS (mom) understood that PB would always be with either DB or KB (half sisters). But DB had gone to work, and KB was not there. Only DB's boyfriend, MJ, was there.

IMO Since the "I am going to look for food" comment was reported by MJ, I don't feel that is credible. PB posted on her FB that she was hungry. The computer was open and her accounts were open when PB's brother, BB, came by after being called by DB. So, someone else could have posted those things, and she could have gone missing earlier... We need a time line.

yeah sister (who was supposedly at work) and sisters boyfriend were napping together. Not phylicia

Okay, that is not what I heard in the interview. I heard that PB fell asleep on DB's boyfriend, on the couch. Like they were watching TV or something, and both fell asleep, and she leaned over on him. That's what I visualized.
Where did you read it was the sister, DB?

Yeah, that's from the mom's interview with Peas in Their Pods. (I posted them above). MJ said PB fell asleep on him, and when he left at 1:30 pm she was still asleep.
Of course, this is what DB's boyfriend, MJ, told DB on the phone. Which was then passed on to mom when she interrogated DB.
And there was some discussion about the actual times. The phone records are vital in this case, to nail down the actual times people spoke to PB on the phone. I don't feel MJ is credible.

Okay, that is not what I heard in the interview. I heard that PB fell asleep on DB's boyfriend, on the couch. Like they were watching TV or something, and both fell asleep, and she leaned over on him. That's what I visualized.

Okay. This doesn't sit right with me - watching TV or not. :twocents:

Wow! There sure are a lot of different accounts of what happened before Phylicia disappeared ...

If the police confirmed that PB tried to stay at a homeless shelter, if she didn't runaway, why try to stay at a homeless shelter; why not just get in contact with her sister?

I am aware of the mother's thoughts that it was just someone to turn the case in another direction.
that further turned out not to be the case.

I don't believe she left on her own.

MOO

Wow! There sure are a lot of different accounts of what happened before Phylicia disappeared ...

I went back and listened to the interview with JS (mom) again.

JS said: "last night [Jan. 2] I couldn't take all of the missing pieces here and there, so I interrogated DB myself. I asked her, Why was she [PB] at home when you said she would be with you or Kelly at all times. Also, I found out, since I've been here, that she was allowed to drink, and you drank with her, you drank vodka with her, and you allowed her to smoke Marijuana. She said All she did was a couple of puffs. That is not the way I brang my daughter up. You knew what my expectations were. You knew how I raised her. You went over my command and you allowed her to do what she wanted to do. You assured me that she was going to be cared for and in your protection. I left her and I trusted her with you, and you deceived me in every way. You said it was going to be you and her. Now I find out, since I've been here, that there has been at least 20 guys in and out of this apartment, since my daughter has been here with you." (min. 10-12, aprox.)

When asked by caller Rachel about the time line, and if it added up, JS said, "No, actually, he [MJ, boyfriend] said at 1 she was lying down napping. She fell asleep on him. That's what I am not understanding. How did she fall asleep on you? That was at 1. According to him, she was still asleep on the couch at 1:30. She never went to get something to eat [JS's opinion, not something anyone told her]." (min. 16, aprox.)

From http://www.blogtalkradio.com/peasintheirpods/2011/01/04/phylicia-simone-barnes

That isn't good, whether or not it is true. This guy is top on my radar.

Didn't she text her sister that she was getting food?

FYI, a chart has been done in the forensic astrology forum in case briefings. The chart did not support the runaway theory. :( Sadly, it did not show a positive outcome for this poor girl.

This is JMHO (as always), but I think that the whole 'she fell asleep on top of me' story could possibly be a CYA story, for if DNA evidence of her is found on his clothing or in his car. :twocents:

ETA: Or, duh, the other way around also: for his DNA found on her clothing/her, if/when they find her... :(

He's had more time to think about it now, and is worrying about the loose ends. This is all MOO.

This is JMHO (as always), but I think that the whole 'she fell asleep on top of me' story could possibly be a CYA story, for if DNA evidence of her is found on his clothing or in his car. :twocents:

You don't know how true this is belimom ... picture this which really happened: an abductor / rapist / murderer did these aforementioned horrible things to a young woman late on a Friday night - early Saturday morning then went on his 'merry' way. On a Tuesday afternoon a working K9 indicated the scent of the murdered young woman on the man's 'person'. He was in different clothes than when he perpertrated the crime too.

Time Line for PB (Please add anything you have)

Tuesday December 28, 2010
Time??? DB left the house to go to work in the morning. PB was asleep. (Baltimore CBS)

11:30 am PB posts on FB she is hungry. (Baltimore CBS)

12:23-12:30 pm, PB texts sister, KB, to pick her up for her hair appt. They texted back and forth. The last text was between 12:23-12:30 was the LAST text KB received. (From JVIssues show)
KB texts and phones back repeatedly after that text, with no response. Phone goes directly to message. (Baltimore CBS)

1:00 pm DB’s boyfriend (ex?) MJ says she was asleep on him. (JS, Peas interview)
“Her sister’s boyfriend last saw the girl at 1p.m. Tuesday.” (Baltimore CBS)

1:30 pm MJ leaves apartment, says she was still asleep but she mumbled she was getting up soon to get something to eat. (JS and RB, Peas Interviews)
“Police say they were told by Deena Barnes that Phylicia left the apartment about 1:30 p.m. and said she was going shopping.” (Charlotte Observer) (This was based on what boyfriend said. DB did not see PB at this time)

Time?? DB’s friends come home, find the door unlocked and music playing loudly. Baltimore CBS

5 pm
DB comes home, finds PB gone. Makes phone calls. Calls brother, BB. He tells her to call their father.

5-6:00 DB texts father, RB “911, I can’t find PB”. He tells her to call LE. (RB Peas Interview)

After 6:30 BB, PB’s half brother, comes over after DB calls him at 6:30 pm. Computer is still on, he checks all her email and other accounts for anything. He finds nothing BB drives around, looking for PB, in case she is lost. (BB, Peas Interview)

8 pm, BB Returns to house, police are there. (BB, Peas Interview)
JS calls JB around 8, gets voice mail. JS then calls DB, who says she was just about to call you. JS talks to police at that time. (JS, Peas Interview)

When??? JB’s emergency credit card and cash were found in the apartment (from JVIssues show)

Thursday, Dec. 30, 2010
Police brought search dogs to the apartment complex on Thursday. Family member say the dogs lost the teen's scent in the parking lot. (Fox Baltimore)
Mom (JS) arrives from NC to help with search. (JS, Peas Interview)

As of 1-3-11 Home Depot surveillance cameras have been checked, with no footage of PB. (RB and BB, Peas Interview)
Phone records have been subpoenaed, but any information has not been shared with family (JS, Peas Interview)

Sources:
Peas Interview with BB and RB http://www.blogtalkradio.com/peasintheirpods/2011/01/03/a-missing-daughterphylicia-barnes
Peas Interview with JS http://www.blogtalkradio.com/peasintheirpods/2011/01/04/phylicia-simone-barnes
JVIssues Show http://www.youtube.com/Sierra1947#p/u/1/FtPt3DmuJbY and http://www.youtube.com/Sierra1947#p/u/0/tyrphR7QdeA
Fox Baltimore
http://www.foxbaltimore.com/newsroom/top_stories/videos/wbff_vid_6283.shtml
Baltimore CBS
http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2010/12/31/family-of-nc-teen-missing-in-baltimore-speaks-out/
Charlotte Observer
http://www.charlotteobserver.com/20...ore-search-intensifies-for.html#ixzz1A6chGVXp

After reading and making that time line, what sticks out is....If KB is not able to reach her on her phone after 12:23-12:30, why does everyone believe MJ (sister's BF) that JB was sleeping at 1:15 or 1:30? What????
I guess her phone battery could have been dead. But this just makes no sense.

Praying for some more progress today...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee
Back