MD - Phylicia Barnes, 16, Baltimore, 28 Dec 2010 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The must have changed the title, I am not seeing anything about a body...?

Seriously confused.... The title says a body was found, the article says no body was found?

I'm thinking someone slipped up... and LE needs to keep a lid on it until it's determined exactly who it is and notifies the family.

I'm thinking someone slipped up... and LE needs to keep a lid on it until it's determined exactly who it is and notifies the family.

I have a bad feeling about it, but I will keep hoping, until hope is no longer an option. Dear Phylicia, please come home.

Something that confuses me about the MJ story. I could swear that he was reported to have told DB that PB was still sleeping @ 1:30 pm.

Now he says that she was up showering at 10ish?

Why would a 16 yr old shower and then go back to sleep when she was planning to be picked up for a hair appt?

Something that confuses me about the MJ story. I could swear that he was reported to have told DB that PB was still sleeping @ 1:30 pm.

Why would a 16 yr old shower and then go back to sleep when she was planning to be picked up for a hair appt?

The only thing that makes sense to me is if she either stayed up really really late, and was sitting there watching TV or something and drifted off.
Or, she imbibed of something that made her sleepy.
Or MJ was covering for something else/someone else or was telling a lie.

Additionally, she did not have a hair appointment, as far as I can tell. KB was picking her up to hang out, they did not have specific plans, as far as I can tell. DB was talking with her about hair and beauty stuff, and talked about making an appointment, but PB had not made an appointment. The conversation with DB ended before that happened. This is part of why KB wasn't stressing if PB was asleep and not answering her phone. She wasn't worried about getting her somewhere on time.
IMO

I wonder if someone got mixed up when they posted that a body has been found? There is nothing on Baltimore sites about it, just about searching for her...

I wonder if someone got mixed up when they posted that a body has been found? There is nothing on Baltimore sites about it, just about searching for her...

I remember with the Hoffman murders in Ohio, the recovery of the bodies was leaked, then covered up, then announced.
I hope that is not the case (because I want PB to be found alive).
We will know in the morning. Meanwhile, I hope the J Bros show up on Find PB, and continue telling their side of the story. We need the truth to come out.

It looks like all the MSM articles indicating a body had been found on the 20th have been changed to report nothing was found. IF a body was found and MSM was changed, that tells me they know it is PB based on clothing on or near the body and won't announce until the coroner has made an official id.

I can't see not reporting if a body was found and the possibility exists it is someone other than PB. Though, we'll have to wait for further news.

A body was found earlier this week in Baltimore but was identified as a male.

I remember with the Hoffman murders in Ohio, the recovery of the bodies was leaked, then covered up, then announced.
I hope that is not the case (because I want PB to be found alive).
We will know in the morning. Meanwhile, I hope the J Bros show up on Find PB, and continue telling their side of the story. We need the truth to come out.

I want her to be found alive too, but I think enough time has gone by if she was off partying or having fun like a few cases we've seen she would have turned up by now.

I am posting this article because it seems to illustrate how something could happen and include multiple people in a cover up.

It is not related to the case.

http://www.post-trib.com/news/lake/3030930,hambody0121.article

Possible, but I think unlikely due to the recent breakup of DB and MJ's relationship. In order for everyone to be involved in a coverup there would need to be some cooperation from the B family since DB knew someone from MJ's family was in the apartment. I just don't see the two families covering for each other after the breakup.

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member