MD - Phylicia Barnes, 16, Baltimore, 28 Dec 2010 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2011/01/21/1997718/no-clues-in-search-for-missing.html
Baltimore police say the case remains active, and officers conducted a search Thursday night that lasted several hours. They reported finding no clues.

The most recent was Thursday night in southwest Baltimore. Officers looked on residential property, searching a garage and a well.

In this article, they also correct the error that media has been perpetuating about the facts of that day. They write that DB last received a text from PB saying she was going to get something to eat, but that she was last seen at the apartment. Instead of saying she was last seen leaving the apartment to get something to eat.

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2011/01/21/1997718/no-clues-in-search-for-missing.html

In this article, they also correct the error that media has been perpetuating about the facts of that day. They write that DB last received a text from PB saying she was going to get something to eat, but that she was last seen at the apartment. Instead of saying she was last seen leaving the apartment to get something to eat.

Take the above information with the MSM info stating PB was tracked by search dogs to a parking spot in the parking lot of DB's apartment building. That still tells me she left with someone she knew and I am still not convinced the text came from PB herself. I wish they would release the time of that last text and if they can confirm it came from PB.

If we are to believe MJ's timeline from the find PB FB page his cousin/little brother was not at the apartment at 1:30 so that leaves PB possibly leaving with MJ at 1:30 -or- his cousin/little brother arriving back to the apartment shortly after MJ left and PB possibly leaving with little bro/cousin and whomever returned him to the apartment.

JMO of course.

I wonder, and this is pure speculation, if any suitcases, duffle bags that belonged to MJ can not be accounted for with his move.

Oh Phylicia where are you? Help us find you. We need to bring you home -whatever the outcome.

Take the above information with the MSM info stating PB was tracked by search dogs to a parking spot in the parking lot of DB's apartment building. That still tells me she left with someone she knew and I am still not convinced the text came from PB herself. I wish they would release the time of that last text and if they can confirm it came from PB.

If we are to believe MJ's timeline from the find PB FB page his cousin/little brother was not at the apartment at 1:30 so that leaves PB possibly leaving with MJ at 1:30 -or- his cousin/little brother arriving back to the apartment shortly after MJ left and PB possibly leaving with little bro/cousin and whomever returned him to the apartment.

JMO of course.

I agree with all the above.
Did you find anymore about the search dogs? I read in some posts people questioning whether the dogs were picking up on previous scent, or scent from that day. If we don't know for sure that they used dogs which could discern age of scents, we may not know that she left the apartment? Just one more puzzling piece...

I wonder, and this is pure speculation, if any suitcases, duffle bags that belonged to MJ can not be accounted for with his move.

Oh Phylicia where are you? Help us find you. We need to bring you home -whatever the outcome.

MJ's moving out does coincide with easy disposal of evidence. This is a horrifying thought, but what if PB was taken out in a box, like part of his move? That would help explain her disappearance, why she was wearing her white slipper boots, etc. Would also coincide with drug overdose. If she was smoking w/MJ or lil bro, and something happened, there would be no sign of struggle. No one intended to kill her, so there would be panic and cover up. JMO.

MJ's moving out does coincide with easy disposal of evidence. This is a horrifying thought, but what if PB was taken out in a box, like part of his move? That would help explain her disappearance, why she was wearing her white slipper boots, etc. Would also coincide with drug overdose. If she was smoking w/MJ or lil bro, and something happened, there would be no sign of struggle. No one intended to kill her, so there would be panic and cover up. JMO.

I think if she died of an overdose in the apartment there would have been some kind of forensic evidence to indicate so. (think about what might be release from an od, or death). I also have a hard time with wondering how someone could remove her in a box - wouldn't she weigh too much? Duffle bag or suitcase as both have handles might be easier.

jmo

I think if she died of an overdose in the apartment there would have been some kind of forensic evidence to indicate so. (think about what might be release from an od, or death). I also have a hard time with wondering how someone could remove her in a box - wouldn't she weigh too much? Duffle bag or suitcase as both have handles might be easier.

jmo

Yeah, a box would not be practical. Is it possible for someone to pass out, and then die, without leaving a ton of forensic evidence? Or could the people involved have taken the evidence with them? Okay, say she was bundled up in a blanket on the couch, and when it went bad, they wrapped her in that?
Or when she started having problems, they took her to the shower to try and wake her up (thus washing away all forensic evidence). MJ said she was in the shower that morning, thus covering for possible things in the shower...

Warning graphic Skip past this post if you would like.......

I would think if PB od'd she'd likely vomit. Also, from what I know when people die they no longer have muscle control over their bowels so her bowels would have released upon death. LE has indicated they found no forensic evidence in the apartment and I think, if PB died in the apartment no matter how well someone tried to clean it up some evidence would be found.

Perhaps now that the apartment is vacant LE will have or has taken the opportunity to further process the apartment.

all jmo

IF PB was removed from the apartment in a duffle bag or suitcase in the process of MJ's move, it is likely that would not have raised any red flags for anyone. Especially if they saw people making several trips to and from the apartment moving.

IF PB was removed from the apartment in a duffle bag or suitcase in the process of MJ's move, it is likely that would not have raised any red flags for anyone. Especially if they saw people making several trips to and from the apartment moving.

I also hope LE has taken the opportunity to search the home more fully, with it vacant.

Has a body really been found, or was that all a mistake last night?

Has a body really been found, or was that all a mistake last night?

We know nothing at this point.
All the media reports say "nothing has been found".
So it was either a typo, or a release of information that should not have been released.

And that headline about the police finding a body does not have a source/author/website attached to it, so we can't even try to find out if it was simply an error or something they were not supposed to report...just sourced to upi...

That is a pretty strong headline, though, for a mistake...I know it happened in Kyron's case too.

I wonder why a search would continue for two days if no evidence was found yesterday. Sounds like perhaps they found something and are not releasing yet?

I wonder why a search would continue for two days if no evidence was found yesterday. Sounds like perhaps they found something and are not releasing yet?

My hunch as well.
I read in one report, can't find it now, that the link to the property was through MJ.

Are they searching today? I wonder if it is off of a tip, or something LE finally got out of one of the possible POI's?

Are they searching today? I wonder if it is off of a tip, or something LE finally got out of one of the possible POI's?

Yes, they said they are searching again today and that it was based on a tip. I wonder where MJ was moving to?

PS Thank you TexasMist for correcting the margins. I'm still working on my map skills - or lack thereof. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214