GUILTY MD - Sarah Foxwell, 11, Salisbury, 23 Dec 2009

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Seems that you are assuming some of the following:
...All single and married moms have access to a computer
...That dads, brothers, uncles, grandfathers don't count
...Once access to a computer is available, moms know how/where to log on to check their neighborhood for sex offenders
...Once logged on, that moms know the difference between sex offenders and child predators
...Once they are logged on, they know the lingo each state uses to define category and severity of predators
...you forget the plea bargains between prosecuters, defense attorneys, and judges that allow these low-life slugs to serve short sentences
...you forget that the court SEALS juvenile records and this is where it all starts for the sex predator mho
...you forget about the group and individual therapists who claim rehabilitation can take place
...predators are often paroled over and over because they are thought to be rehabilitated - how bout those???
....How about those who fail to register
...And it seems you are not aware of how cunning, manipulative, and adoring these predators are of single moms and how they stalk to have access to their children

And let's not forget that there are plenty of husbands and wives (couples) who have lost their child to the child predators mho

Fine to be angry at mom, aunt, or child caretaker, but please put , at least, some of the blame where it counts the most - our legal system All the above is mho

I agree with you that this RSO should have blame placed on his head!!! However, I do think this aunt who is acting as a parent figure should of done some research on any man or woman who she brought into her home and around innocent young children!! I don't think it is difficult to do some research on this...... I DO think it is unimaginable to take on the role of a parent or guardian and not do everything in your power to keep the children safe....but that is just me.
IMO the aunt did not deserve these 2 girls and Sarah did not deserve this.....RIP little one:angel:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091226...5bl9oZWFkbGluZV9saXN0BHNsawNib2R5b2ZtaXNzaW4-

Body of missing Maryland girl found in woods

"SALISBURY, Md. – The body of a Maryland girl who authorities say was abducted by a registered sex offender was found Friday in a wooded area near the Delaware state line after thousands of volunteers spent Christmas searching for her.

Wicomico County Sheriff Mike Lewis said the body of 11-year-old Sarah H. Foxwell was discovered about 4 p.m. near the Delaware state line. He offered few other details. Thomas J. Leggs Jr., 30, was arrested Wednesday and charged in her kidnapping."

I agree with you that this RSO should have blame placed on his head!!! However, I do think this aunt who is acting as a parent figure should of done some research on any man or woman who she brought into her home and around innocent young children!! I don't think it is difficult to do some research on this...... I DO think it is unimaginable to take on the role of a parent or guardian and not do everything in your power to keep the children safe....but that is just me.
IMO the aunt did not deserve these 2 girls and Sarah did not deserve this.....RIP little one:angel:

That's exactly what I was trying to say in my previous post. You don't have to have a computer to access the records of sex offenders in your area. All you have to do is go to the local police or sheriff's dept and ask for a list. Surely that isn't difficult to do. I am a single parent but am not an active dater but I can assure you if I do, I know exactly who I'm going out not to mention the fact that I don't dare bring someone around my children unless I know for a fact that they aren't a sex offender.

I mapquested the ' address off Bennett, Where she went missing from off Old Ocean City Blvd, and the road they blocked off Morris Leonard. there is approx 4 miles between his home and hers, and Morris Leonard rd is right between them. I wonder if the area she was found in is near anyone of his family members property?

I would paste the map but IDK how too...

According to charging documents, Fothergill dated Leggs "for a short period of time a month or so ago and ... Leggs just stopped contacting her." Fothergill told police that she knew that Leggs was a registered sex offender.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/bal-salisbury-missing-girl1225,0,2414688.story?page=2

If it is true that the Aunt knew Leggs is a registered SO, the aunt had a legal responsiblity to notify LE and let them know that Leggs is around children. This all could have been avoided with one phone call to the police. :furious:

Rest in peace Sarah. You are finally in a place where you will always be watched and most of all safe.

Soar with the angels,little Sarah.
Rest in eternal peace.

According to charging documents, Fothergill dated Leggs "for a short period of time a month or so ago and ... Leggs just stopped contacting her." Fothergill told police that she knew that Leggs was a registered sex offender.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/bal-salisbury-missing-girl1225,0,2414688.story?page=2

And probably everyone around her never said a word to police that she had a sex offender around the kids.

Years ago, I frequented a chatroom. There was a 14 yo girl in there (during school hours) and her mother in there posting constantly. Apparently the mother had just got out of an abusive marriage.

I started seeing this 14 year old talking about her boyfriend coming over for the night. He was another chatter in the room. And was 28 years old! I said something to this mother in the chatroom about how wrong that was and she went off on me, that this guy is really nice, and stay out of her business, etc. Was concerned, so I asked a couple other chatters about it, and they were basically like, it's no big deal.

I think people tend to turn a blind eye to things cause of social acceptance. There is no way neighbors, family, friends, coworkers, other parents, etc around did not know that this woman had a sex offender in her household.

In the article, it says that "he just stopped contacting her" - huh? If that's true, the fact that she knew he was a sexual predator wasn't why they broke it off -- if he hadn't stopped calling, she would still be dating him? That was just fine and dandy?

Somewhere on here I read that LE thought this was an act of retaliation.

I don't even know what to say. This is so very sad. Non of this has made any sense to me. How could he have just walked into the home during the night, go into a room with 2 children, take one and have time to get her toothbrush.

There must be more to this. Non of this makes any sense!

I don't even know what to say. This is so very sad. Non of this has made any sense to me. How could he have just walked into the home during the night, go into a room with 2 children, take one and have time to get her toothbrush.

There must be more to this. Non of this makes any sense!

He owned the house at least that's what I read.

How many more victims does it take before we sadly accept that pedaphiles are mentally damaged and beyond repair?

For the sake of our children, they cannot be released and walk among us.

I concur. Even Oprah would put these guys on an island unto themselves, or the ultimate penalty for the 1st offense. These animals cannot be changed---they like what they like, part of it is the thrill of pain and depravity in my mind. It would be like asking a regular person to drink Slimfast when they are hungry for actual food. Am so over it, wish to see these monsters go 'away' forever.

I concur. Even Oprah would put these guys on an island unto themselves, or the ultimate penalty for the1st offense. These animals cannot be changed---they like what they life, part of it is the thrill of pain and depravity in my mind. It would be like asking a regular person to drink Slimfast when they are hungry for actual food. Am so over it, wish to see these monsters go 'away' forever.

BBM
DEATH PENALTY, and maybe some will think twice before harming a child again!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back