GUILTY MD - Sarah Foxwell, 11, Salisbury, 23 Dec 2009

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Sheriff Mike
@4 p.m.
A search team located the body of Sarah Foxwell. Crime scene is being processed.

RIP baby girl

Sarah was found murdered shortly after 4pm today off of Melson Road on a farm.

Very sad.

I'm sick over this. On Christmas day. Poor baby girl. Hope that sorry *advertiser censored* rots in hell.

RIP Sarah. Soar high with the angels!

Darn it, I was hoping for good news on her today..

The body of Sarah Foxwell was found at around 4 p.m. today in the area of Melson Road, about a half mile south of the MD-DE line.

My heart is broken.

Police have announced that they have found the body of an 11-year-old Salisbury girl who had been missing since Tuesday night.
The body of Sarah Haley Foxwell was found at approximately 4 p.m. Friday in the area of Melson Road west of Hampton Court, about half a mile south of the Maryland-Delaware line, announced Wicomico County Sheriff Mike Lewis during a press conference.
http://www.wboc.com/Global/story.asp?S=11731370

Oh NO NO NO..........not on Christmas day..........

Have many more children need to die because of RSO's out on the streets!

Oh no...once again, I'm sick to my stomach. This has to stop! Fly with the Angels Sarah...you are at peace and will never, ever experience pain again.

I am so sorry this happened to you.

such a senseless death - find your peace beautiful Sarah!

Thanks for the updates.

RIP Sarah you are with the angels now.

Sheriff: Body of missing Maryland girl found
The Associated Press
Posted: 12/25/2009 09:00:15 AM PST
Updated: 12/25/2009 03:35:16 PM PST

SALISBURY, Md.—The body of a Maryland girl who authorities say was abducted by a registered sex offender was found Friday after thousands of volunteers fanned out to look for her.
Wicomico County Sheriff Mike Lewis said that the body of 11-year-old Sarah H. Foxwell was discovered at about 4 p.m. near the Delaware state line. He offered few other details. Thomas J. Leggs Jr., 30, has been charged in her kidnapping.

Leggs is a former boyfriend of the girl's aunt, who is her legal guardian. A public defender representing him has not returned a phone call.

Thousands of volunteers gathered in Salisbury to help in the search Friday.

Lewis said Sarah was last seen Tuesday night at her home on Maryland's Eastern Shore. A relative discovered she was missing early Wednesday while checking on Sarah and her 6-year-old sister. A charging document says Leggs was the last person seen with Sarah.

A "juvenile witness" awoke during the night Tuesday and saw Sarah leave the bedroom with "Tommy," and said he was wearing blue jeans, an orange jacket and white sneakers, the charging document says.

The statement of probable cause also says Sarah's aunt, Amy Fothergill, with whom Sarah lives, noticed that Sarah's green toothbrush was missing from the home. Deputies found a green toothbrush and a lollipop in a truck Leggs admitted driving. Leggs said he had been wearing jeans and white sneakers the previous night—the same clothes he was wearing

http://www.mercurynews.com/news/ci_14069739?nclick_check=1

it really bothering me on this statement

Leggs has not commented on the case. Sheriff Mike Lewis also says deputies are now interviewing several other possible victims in the Leggs case. For now, he is NOT providing any details about those possible victims.

Enjoy your new home in Heaven, Sarah

Many will suffer your loss. I am so sorry you were not better protected.

it really bothering me on this statement

Leggs has not commented on the case. Sheriff Mike Lewis also says deputies are now interviewing several other possible victims in the Leggs case. For now, he is NOT providing any details about those possible victims.

What is bothering you about it?

Until they investigate and make any charges, I don't think any details should be provided. jmo

Especially if the victims are minor.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en
Back