GUILTY MD - Sarah Foxwell, 11, Salisbury, 23 Dec 2009

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
From the Command Center

Mike said "we have found nothing" He is also asking people to put a red ribbon on their mailbox showing they have searched their own property because people know their property better than they do.

They are concentrating their efforts on Morris Leonard Road and north to the Delaware line. They have had full cooperation from the Delaware State Police including use of their helicopter. A Senator from Delaware has offered all personnel and whatever else is needed.

Mike Lewis stated several new victims of Leggs have come forward.

http://sbynews.blogspot.com/2009/12/from-command-center.html

This is so bizzare why have they asked all the people who showed up to go home if they have not found anything....

How many more victims does it take before we sadly accept that pedaphiles are mentally damaged and beyond repair?

For the sake of our children, they cannot be released and walk among us.

Wow! So 'several new victims' of this guy have stepped forward? What exactly do they mean by 'victim?'

So, this guy told LE that they'll 'never find her?'

From the blog spot: https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=31586983&postID=5952072327746697129&isPopup=true

"Anonymous" at 2:19 PM said they knew this guy when he was a bouncer and he said this girl was his?

It would be good if this guy was right because he thinks she may be with one of his relatives.

Wonder if this post is for real? or just some 'internet looney' wanna' be?

It just makes me so mad when these people go missing and there's a person who KNOWS what happened to them but they don't talk! grrrr...frustrating!

This little girl is somewhere! Please, please tell them where to find her!

fran

How many more victims does it take before we sadly accept that pedaphiles are mentally damaged and beyond repair?

For the sake of our children, they cannot be released and walk among us.

I wholeheartedly agree. There has to be a solution to this problem and obviously sending them to prison isn't working because with the lax system, they are continually getting out only to reoffend.

My solution is obtaining an island off the coast and placing them all out there that way if they intend to continue this sort of behavior then they can do it amongst themselves. Either that or castrating them all would be a very viable option as well.

Wicomico County Sheriff Mike Lewis said Friday that volunteers are assisting police in a massive search for a missing Salisbury girl believed to have been abducted by a registered sex offender.
During an afternoon press conference, Lewis said a particular area of interest in the search for 11-year-old Sarah Haley Foxwell is the northern part of the county near the Delaware border, specifically in the vicinity of Melson Road and Rum Ridge Road.
The sheriff also asked all county residents, regardless of where they live, to search their own properties for Sarah. County residents are asked to tie red ribbons on their mailboxes as a way to indicate to authorities that they have searched their properties for Sarah.
Lewis also acknowledged the thousands of volunteers who have taken the time out to assist police in the search efforts. He said police now have an adequate number of volunteers at their disposal.
Lewis acknowledged that so far "we have located nothing at this time leading us to Sarah Foxwell." He did stress that the search for Sarah is "not a recovery mission."
"This is a rescue mission," Lewis said. "We have hope and we have not given up that hope. We will not give up."
http://www.wboc.com/global/story.asp?s=11724533

I wholeheartedly agree. There has to be a solution to this problem and obviously sending them to prison isn't working because with the lax system, they are continually getting out only to reoffend.

My solution is obtaining an island off the coast and placing them all out there that way if they intend to continue this sort of behavior then they can do it amongst themselves. Either that or castrating them all would be a very viable option as well.

I am backing the death penalty for many of these people............

I am backing the death penalty for many of these people............

I agree with this as well. I have also pondered take them miles out to the ocean drop them off in the water and leave. If they make it back to shore then and only then could they enjoy the rest of their life in prison....just a thought !

SARAH FOXWELL UPDATE: Police say there may be more victims

SALISBURY — There may be more victims linked to a Salisbury man charged in the disappearance of a 11-year-old girl, according to the police.

Additional potential victims have been interviewed by police, according to Wicomico County Sheriff Mike Lewis who declined to indicate how many have been interviewed.

http://www.delmarvanow.com/article/...L-UPDATE-Police-say-there-may-be-more-victims

I have a question do we know if the aunt was even home that night ?

Melson Road has now been closed off to all traffic - do not know what precise section has been closed but all command units have been relocated to this area.

For geography puproses - this is just south of the MD/DE State line - near Rum Ridge Rd and Pepperbox.

ETA - WBOC will be live streaming a press conf 6 pm ET.

Thank you all for the links. I keep popping in to see if there is any news. What is it going to take to keep these pedophiles behind bars?????? All these threads going and all these kids taken, I am sick to my stomach.

They send all the searchers home and have an area of interest...maybe he talked?
I hope he talked. Not that it should have ever come to this.

I don't know what it will take to keep these creeps in a cell. My father is a predator, designated as such, and he gets out next year. My sister threatened to castrate him if she hears of him touching a child...he said, "Go ahead, what will you do about my mouth and fingers?" This is how they think...this conversation was reported to the board, who could have extended his sentence, instead he still gets out in a year. The only upside is that when he molests again, my family is prepared to hand the victim's family everything they need to sue the monsters that let out the monster.

I guess that's what needs to be done...lots and lots of civil litigation until someone starts policing the people that hold the keys.

Are there any foundations set up that help a victims family prove and get compensation after the state wrongfully and willfully lets these creatures into society?
Aim for the pocketbook, it's the only way to win.

Sarah Foxwell has been found - sorry I do not know her condition at this time.

WBOC should have something live in about 4 minutes....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop
Back