GUILTY MD - Sarah Foxwell, 11, Salisbury, 23 Dec 2009

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
and this is Christmas eve.............Sarah should be looking forward to tonight and tomorrow and 70+ Christmas's to come.
Bless the searchers, family and friends.............so very very sad!

SALISBURY — Despite rumors the body of a missing Wicomico County girl was found in a pond near The Centre at Salisbury, officials said nothing has been recovered.

Maryland State Police Salisbury barrack commander Ernie Leatherbury said the body has not been found.
The search continues to Sarah Haley Foxwell, 11, who was reported missing on Tuesday night

http://www.delmarvanow.com/article/20091224/NEWS01/91224032

(below from the comment section)
Anonymous said...TJ was the boyfriend of Sarahs aunt. Sarahs aunt has full custody of Sarah and her little sister. The mother was charged some time ago with child endangerment. Apparently Sarahs aunt was unaware of Tjs backround. She broke up with him a few weeks ago. Rumor has it that this is a revenge crime. The little 6 year old saw Leggs in the home Tuesday night and was able to identify him in a police line up yesterday. Leggs lives at home with his parents, sister and his sisters two children, one male and one female. TJs sis is a heroine addict. Duane S. is Sarahs uncle, he is also very familiar with law enforcement, he too served years in prison on burgulary and drug charges. The family is not saying anything at this time. Duane and TJ went to school together and was aware of Tjs backround. This family DID know his history. So many questions still unanswered. I have a bad feeling about all of this, I believe if she was still alive TJ would be talking. He is a sick *advertiser censored* with no remorse what so ever. I have been told that his attorney has advised him not to speak.....
https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=31586983&postID=2997629285095898352&isPopup=true

Not sure if what is written in the comments section at the link provided in the quote is Fact or Rumor,; however, my immediate thought is WTH? :furious:

TJ "allegedly" lives at home with his parents, his sister and her two children! :furious: Registered SO's are not suppose to be around children. WTH, WTH, WTH! Sure makes me wonder WTH is wrong with TJ's parents and sister?

If this is true that the parents, sister etc., knew about TJ and allowed him to leave in the household with the two children, then they need to be charged with something.

I also feel the aunt needs to take a poly to prove she was not aware of TJ's background. I am so :furious: right now, I want everyone under the bright light!

Mother is Jennifer,father is Thomas and aunt is Tracey.He used to be a bouncer at a place called the Cactus Club.He's had many offenses and someone who knows him says he has a child himself.

On whitepages...
1. Jennifer Foxwell
Jennifer A Foxwell
Jennifer W Foxwell
More Aliases
Berlin, MD
Salisbury, MD
Hollywood, FL
Whaleyville, MD
Orange Park, FL
More Locations Sarah H Foxwell
Thomas D 3 Foxwell

Um,okay,so Orange Park,Florida,anyone else find this interesting?If her boyfriend is Thomas Legg,when were they in Orange Park?And she had a Jacksonville address in Florida.

Mother also is known as "Haun." MD court records show a 2004 custody case initiated by the state. A "Dawn Marie" living in Jacksonville, FL had custody of Sarah. Mother is also known by the last name "Cannon"

I wonder how this perv got into the house? Did he have a key...did someone let him in? I wonder how the little girl saw him if she was in bed? Did he talk Sarah into leaving with him? All kinds of questions. Was there a body or not?
Darn, we don't know anymore then when we first started.

:waitasec: Now that is very strange considering the earlier post that was removed at the website.

Plus there was that presser cancelled until further notice.

Plus there was that presser cancelled until further notice.

They usually do that when they have to notify the family. However, I've talked to a person who lives right near there, and they said the news stations down their aren't equipped with helicopter footage. Not sure how true that is, but thought I'd pass it along.

(below from the comment section)
Anonymous said...TJ was the boyfriend of Sarahs aunt. Sarahs aunt has full custody of Sarah and her little sister. The mother was charged some time ago with child endangerment. Apparently Sarahs aunt was unaware of Tjs backround. She broke up with him a few weeks ago. Rumor has it that this is a revenge crime. The little 6 year old saw Leggs in the home Tuesday night and was able to identify him in a police line up yesterday. Leggs lives at home with his parents, sister and his sisters two children, one male and one female. TJs sis is a heroine addict. Duane S. is Sarahs uncle, he is also very familiar with law enforcement, he too served years in prison on burgulary and drug charges. The family is not saying anything at this time. Duane and TJ went to school together and was aware of Tjs backround. This family DID know his history. So many questions still unanswered. I have a bad feeling about all of this, I believe if she was still alive TJ would be talking. He is a sick *advertiser censored* with no remorse what so ever. I have been told that his attorney has advised him not to speak.....
https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=31586983&postID=2997629285095898352&isPopup=true

so does this guy have any allegations/convictions in his past for raping children as young as sarah? i saw the registry page and it says 4th degree rape of person between 16-17years old, he was 22 at the time iirc. but it looked like a whole slew of burglary charges/convictions. so sarah was picking him out of a line-up because she saw him burglarizing their home? and he killed her because she could id him? if so, that is stupid since it sounds like she already did id him...and now instead of just burglary he has murder and kidnapping! that poor little girl. and as far as the aunt saying that she didnt know, that is pure bs if her brother knew. im sure she knew that he is a criminal and a thief wasnt that enough to keep him away from her kids??? sounds like sarah really didnt even have a chance. i would think they would have been paying extra attention for sarah because of her picking him out of a line-up....wasnt it said that there was no forced entry, so who let him in or didnt change the locks since he prolly had a key from dating the aunt? just like so many of these cases, it could have been avoided at numerous times had anyone made the effort. starting with the mother not being on drugs and the aunt not bringing criminals into the home and around her children. and im not saying that there is any way to safe-proof a childs life, you cant, but parents can take basic precautions so that god forbid something bad happens at least it wont be their own d*mn fault...

Oh no, not again. I will pray for Sarah that she is found soon.

Melanie

Sheriff Lewis Asking for Citizen Assistance

Sheriff Lewis has asked that any citizens wishing to provide assistance in the search for Sarah Haley Foxwell, to come to Shorebirds Stadium, tomorrow morning, at 0700 or 7:00am. The search will continue to be well organized under direction of law enforcement and other officials. Sheriff Lewis has asked for hunters, familiar with the areas of Wicomico County they hunt to join in the search. There is still hope that this innocent child will be found alive. Let us not give up hope.

When asked about Leggs previous incarceration, Sheriff Lewis stated Leggs was not incarcerated long enough, to which Davis Ruark (the DA, I believe) agreed.

He also stated Thomas Leggs is being completely uncooperative and is offering no assistance in locating this child.

http://sbynews.blogspot.com/2009/12/sheriff-lewis-asking-for-citizen.html

My heart is crying...So tragic.

RIP little one..

so does this guy have any allegations/convictions in his past for raping children as young as sarah? i saw the registry page and it says 4th degree rape of person between 16-17years old, he was 22 at the time iirc. but it looked like a whole slew of burglary charges/convictions. so sarah was picking him out of a line-up because she saw him burglarizing their home? and he killed her because she could id him? if so, that is stupid since it sounds like she already did id him...and now instead of just burglary he has murder and kidnapping! that poor little girl. and as far as the aunt saying that she didnt know, that is pure bs if her brother knew. im sure she knew that he is a criminal and a thief wasnt that enough to keep him away from her kids??? sounds like sarah really didnt even have a chance. i would think they would have been paying extra attention for sarah because of her picking him out of a line-up....wasnt it said that there was no forced entry, so who let him in or didnt change the locks since he prolly had a key from dating the aunt? just like so many of these cases, it could have been avoided at numerous times had anyone made the effort. starting with the mother not being on drugs and the aunt not bringing criminals into the home and around her children. and im not saying that there is any way to safe-proof a childs life, you cant, but parents can take basic precautions so that god forbid something bad happens at least it wont be their own d*mn fault...

The comments I posted are posted without a name, so take that for it's worth.

I gather from them that the younger sister (not Sarah) ID'd the RSO as being in her house Tuesday night. (like Elizabeth Smart's sister saw the monster that took her sister)
The perp has been charged with first degree kidnapping and burglary in regards to Sarah's disappearance. I think the burglary charge is what he was charged with for entering the home (being in it without permission).

According to Maryland's Sex Offender Registry, Leggs has a prior conviction for a third-degree sex offense. The site lists him as a "child sexual offender."

Leggs also is registered as a sex offender in Delaware. According to a state Web site, he is a "high risk" offender who had a 2001 conviction for the rape of a teenager.

I swear, this year has been open season on little girls! One after the other!
It hurts your heart.

:(
fran

I was so hoping that when I had gotten back tonight that she would have been found.
What an absolute A-Hole for not only what he has done but not talking to police to tell them where she is, I hope he burns in you know where !

I work in Salisbury, Maryland. Their current focus is at Williams Mill Pond, near the Maryland and Delaware line. You can read the local blog here http://sbynews.blogspot.com/ Many comments from people who knew the families involved.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back