ME ME - Ayla Reynolds, 20 mnths, Waterville, 17 December 2011 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The police have to show they are doing searches because if they didn't there would certainly be an upcry. I have seen many water searches done in and around areas of a missing loved one and not due to any reason of foul play, nor tips/leads. I think clearly from this press conference that the police believe that Ayla was in fact abducted and the following is a clear indication of such. (Note: they would not even make a statement as this if they felt for a moment that a missing loved one was deceased . In my experience and opinion,they would not have answered as they did below.

Also, because a water search is being conducted does not necessarily mean they are looking for a human body. They may be looking for evidence of some sort that we are not privy to.) Statement: Q: Do you feel you are closer to solving this case today than you were 4 weeks ago?

S: Uh, we, we are making progress. I can tell you honestly that as the days go on our concern grows, as it's been 26 days, but I can also tell you that we remain hopeful that we will bring her back to her home. And, all the efforts that the chief mentioned, that Lt.Adam mentioned, have gone into that task. (He could have just stated "we are making progress and hope to have this solved soon." if they believed Ayla was harmed...his comments lead me to believe that they indeed believe she was abducted. JMO

Perhaps, but I don't agree. I don't believe they expect to find "clues" in the river nearly a month later, other than perhaps Ayla. And I don't believe they are optimistic, other than they have to say that of course they hope to find her alive and bring her home. I don't think they would say they believed she was dead, even if they do. LE in Portland still says that they have no indication Kyron is not alive, yet their searches tell me otherwise. JMO

Could one of the two children in the house be the gf's child? Then the other adult could be the brother or? Don't know if it makes a difference who the other child was.

I am on my iPhone so I haven't had a chance to check out our local news websites, but I can confirm that our local news station just showed JD's gf's sister and said she was arrested this weekend on drug charges. I can't recall the amount of drugs but I believe it was alot. They also gave JD's gf's name. Not sure if I am allowed to post it without a link though so I will hold off.

I just hope none of this is related to little Ayla. :(

Have you found out if you can supply the link giving JD's GF's name?
TIA

Could one of the two children in the house be the gf's child? Then the other adult could be the brother or? Don't know if it makes a difference who the other child was.

So many questions not answered, aren't there?
Personally, I do feel that the ID of the other child is important.
Who is/are the parents?
Was/were they there?
Is it a child that is not the toddler cousin of Ayla?

:waitasec:

JMO - Maybe the girlfriends name hasn't been published because the DEA was closing in on her sister and didn't want to raise any alarms. They may requested that of the local PD/State PD so as not to blow a case that they had been working on for awhile.

Edited to add: This does put a spin on things, as maybe Justin bought from her, and drugs are more involved than thought.

--we've been told the other child was ayla's cousin ( daughter of justin's sister elisha, who lived in the house ) -----and was sleeping in the same room w/ ayla that night where the 2 little girls shared a bedroom.

Shades of Haleigh Cummings come to mind now, with an oxy connection...:(

Can someone post the link of the photo of the woman they believe is JD's girlfriend?

--we've been told the other child was ayla's cousin ( daughter of justin's sister elisha, who lived in the house ) -----and was sleeping in the same room w/ ayla that night where the 2 little girls shared a bedroom.

Was that in a police press release? Only asking because media and family are a little unreliable in this case. Tia

Not sure if I missed it but late last night I posted that I believed that Trista told JD that the only way she was going to let him watch Ayla while she was in rehab was because she wanted him to go back home to his mom. She also made the statement where she felt she would be "safe." I said that I believed that it was not so gramma could help...but because TR was not going to let Ayla be around JD's girlfriend. I think I am correct with my theory. She probably didn't want AYla to be in situations around drugs. I found all of their facebook pages linking each other. (girlfriend, gf sister, JD sister, etc.)

Was that in a police press release? Only asking because media and family are a little unreliable in this case. Tia

I have been wondering all along if the sister and her child were there that night. Because in the first picture of JD posted, it showed a woman and child standing in front of him. Could only see the back of them, but the child she was holding was not light haired like the video we saw of the little cousin. So maybe that was the second child in the home that night.

Diana

I have been wondering all along if the sister and her child were there that night. Because in the first picture of JD posted, it showed a woman and child standing in front of him. Could only see the back of them, but the child she was holding was not light haired like the video we saw of the little cousin. So maybe that was the second child in the home that night.

Diana
I'm pretty sure that LE at one point stated that there was only one non-family member present in the home that night.

Perhaps, but I don't agree. I don't believe they expect to find "clues" in the river nearly a month later, other than perhaps Ayla. And I don't believe they are optimistic, other than they have to say that of course they hope to find her alive and bring her home. I don't think they would say they believed she was dead, even if they do. LE in Portland still says that they have no indication Kyron is not alive, yet their searches tell me otherwise. JMO

I agree with you. Didn't they say that this search was not prompted by any tips? If that is the case then why would they be conducting a water search? There would not be anything of value in the river after a month. They are looking for her body, but of course they can't say that publicly.

I agree with you. Didn't they say that this search was not prompted by any tips? If that is the case then why would they be conducting a water search? There would not be anything of value in the river after a month. They are looking for her body, but of course they can't say that publicly.

I'm sure at this stage most of where they are searching are being driven by tips. I don't disagree that they are in probability looking for a body, but it's not out of the realm of possibility that they received a tip that someone saw someone dumping what looked like what Ayla was wearing into the river (as an example).

Further, one of Brianna's friends (with the same last name) has a profile picture with two little ones, one of which might very well be Ayla, and a little boy that could be the same little boy in the first picture of JD.

Diana

I found both FB pages and I agree, I do think that is Ayla in the profile pic with the little boy

Have you found out if you can supply the link giving JD's GF's name?
TIA

Unfortunately, it was on the television news when they were talking about the dives yesterday. I have not found any link to a website yet. If I do, I will certainly post.

I can confirm that the article Lauriej found is that of the sister of JD's gf. The news did NOT say that she had anything to do with Ayla. Hopefully they are right but I don't have a good feeling about it.

I still don't think JD had anything to do with Ayla's disappearance but I am not so sure about the gf now. :(

I'm not so sure now that the other child in the home was Ayla's cousin. JMO

I'm not so sure now that the other child in the home was Ayla's cousin. JMO

That's possible. However, every statement has LE has made has alluded to the fact that among the adults there, only one has been a non-relative. That non-relative would likely be the GF. Who were the other two adult family members? Jason would be one. If the other was not the sister, then who...the brother? If the sister was not there, I would think neither would be her baby.
Another scenario is that Ayla wasn't there. That is unlikely because LE gather crime evidence from the house, which leads me to believe Ayla was there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper