ME ME - Ayla Reynolds, 20 mnths, Waterville, 17 December 2011 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Further, one of Brianna's friends (with the same last name) has a profile picture with two little ones, one of which might very well be Ayla, and a little boy that could be the same little boy in the first picture of JD.

Diana

I have no idea how you guys find this stuff :( My searches always come up empty! Quite the sleuther I am :waitasec:

eta...found it

the still picture where Justin is being interviewed...possibly that is girlfriend and son with him - the woman beside her? His sister or hers??

BBM

I think its PD. Same hair color, same length.

http://bangordailynews.com/2012/01/...ce-pleads-for-toddlers-return/?ref=relatedBox

the still picture where Justin is being interviewed...possibly that is girlfriend and son with him - the woman beside her? His sister or hers??

This is a cropped photo. There is a version of this photo where you can see PD further away, on the right side of the photo. The other woman may be Justin's sister. JMO. I'll try and find the uncropped photo.

Here it is: http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/search-continues_2011-12-18.html

This is a cropped photo. There is a version of this photo where you can see PD further away, on the right side of the photo. The other woman may be Justin's sister. JMO. I'll try and find the uncropped photo.

Actually I think that is Justin's sister to the far right. Can't tell who is to the right of the GF, but may be PD.

Have you seen pics of the sister? There are several if you google.

Thank you ~ so it's Justins g/f w/son - mom and possibly sister. I wonder if those were the children in the house then...gf's son. Possibly sisters daughter was with 'dad' for the weekend? Or with grandma? Ugh...I'm not loving this at all!!!

That photo is interesting in that the person on the outside (grandma or sister) was cropped out in many of the photos. Why? Did they ask to not be photographed? Was the person not there at the time when Ayla disappeared? The person is standing a bit far from the others, outside of the conversation, it seems.

Actually I think that is Justin's sister to the far right. Can't tell who is to the right of the GF, but may be PD.

Have you seen pics of the sister? There are several if you google.

I think you're right, based on the length of the person's hair. The person standing apart from the others has very long hair tied back. Why is she standing so far away from the others, I wonder?

Not to say this sister is anything to do with Justin or Ayla, we don't know anything at this point, but the idea of drugs and babies makes me so nervous...:(

Interesting:

Despite Trista’s frustration with that, she said she didn’t sense that anything was wrong. She said she still isn’t convinced DiPietro contributed to Ayla’s disappearance, though she said she has a lot of questions for him that he won’t answer.

“I don’t think he would hurt her,” said Trista. “Whenever I saw them together he seemed like he cared a lot about her. I had to give him a chance. He’s her biological father.”

http://bangordailynews.com/2012/01/...think-ayla-has-ever-had-a-bad-day/?ref=videos

I was firmly supportive of Justin previously because I believed that he was home that night with his mother and sister and baby niece and his girlfriend. With those family members surrounding him, I believed that he probably tucked Ayla into her bed with a kiss and went off to sleep, innocently that night.

But with all of this new info, like grandma not being there that night, and the gf sister being a drug dealer....:mad::mad::mad:
it is not looking good at all,imo.

http://bangordailynews.com/2012/01/...think-ayla-has-ever-had-a-bad-day/?ref=videos

Very interesting article...long

A few things jumped out at me and will paste one here....

Trista said she called Ayla daily from the hospital and that DiPietro sometimes resisted letting her talk to the girl. Trista’s last conversation with Ayla was on Dec. 8, nine days before DiPietro reported her missing. After that, she said, DiPietro always had a reason not to put Ayla on the phone, such as she was sleeping or busy playing.

I don't think I had seen the exact date that Trista spoke with Ayla until now.

Why did he not allow her to talk after that?

Also another copy and paste from same article......

Trista said she learned that investigators were searching the Kennebec River for Ayla on Wednesday when she heard it on that morning’s news.

That shocked me as Justin has said that LE notified him the day before.

From above article:

The last time Trista saw her daughter was when she decided to check into a hospital to fight substance addiction. She said Ayla’s sad eyes when she walked out of the room is an image she just can’t escape.

Is this sloppy reporting or is Trista changing her story concerning the last time she saw Ayla?

Trista said she called Ayla daily from the hospital and that DiPietro sometimes resisted letting her talk to the girl. Trista’s last conversation with Ayla was on Dec. 8, nine days before DiPietro reported her missing. After that, she said, DiPietro always had a reason not to put Ayla on the phone, such as she was sleeping or busy playing.

I don't think I had seen the exact date that Trista spoke with Ayla until now.

Why did he not allow her to talk after that?
Are you thinking Ayla has been gone since Dec. 8? As for JD not putting Ayla on the phone, it could be he was trying to get her to forget about her mom so that he could be sole custodian. Or, maybe she truly was sleeping or playing. Or, maybe Trista isn't telling the truth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper