ME ME - Ayla Reynolds, 20 mnths, Waterville, 17 December 2011 - # 7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maternal grandfather pleads for the DiPietros to tell the truth (video included)

http://www.wcsh6.com/news/article/187543/314/Grandfather-speaks-out-about-developments-in-Ayla-case

They can't honestly expect anybody to believe that a kidnapper came in, wounded Ayla so that she leaves a lot of blood in the basement where Justin and Courtney are sleeping and even takes the time to clean it up and then he takes Ayla somewhere for safekeeping ... why would the abductor injure Ayla if he wants her to be safe...? How can all this bleeding and cleaning take place in the basement and Justin and Courtney don't hear a thing?

It's time to give it up. The first one to come forward gets the best deal.

Haven't been here much but the past few days I have been skimming especially as this case has been on our news again.
Just want to say I agree with you. How could one clean up if these people were supposedly sleeping. .... and yes, time to give it up.

Caught the end of this morning's Today Show coverage of the blood evidence. Glad it is getting national attention and putting on the pressure!

I think we are ready for some more "leaks"!

Anyboody want to lay odds on who lawyers up today?

It's Ayla's BLOOD??? What the heck did he DO to that beautiful girl?!

Question...might be OT
Is there an easy place to access these from? Is there a separate thread where they are stored or a way to save them to my subscribed pages?

There is a lot of great information in them and I keep loosing my place in the thread going back and forth.

Thanks askfornina for doing the hard work!!!

You seem to be typing so well to me!
I am sorry you have to deal with Essential Tremors! It must be frustrating and exhausting trying to fight it! :heartbeat:

O/T - Naturally, I have ET as well. About 2 years ago, it started to interfere with my work/school because I have to do a lot of delicate stuff with my hands. I now take propanolol and it has made a world of difference. I love it. Last year when I was learning a procedure, a post-doc even commented how steady my hands were. Good luck to you.

Watching Trista on gma. Says "I just crumbled inside. . . I didn't want it to be real. . ."

Question...might be OT
Is there an easy place to access these from? Is there a separate thread where they are stored or a way to save them to my subscribed pages?

There is a lot of great information in them and I keep loosing my place in the thread going back and forth.

Thanks askfornina for doing the hard work!!!

I just have them bookmarked in my browser but it would be a good idea to add a thread in the timeline forum.

Missing! Timeline Forum and Media links - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Thinking out loud...the timing of TR filing for custody is key to the
"discovering" Ayla being missing. Either she was already "gone" prior to the 16th and learning about the possibility of someone coming to look for her or DHHS requesting JP give Ayla back to TR, an abduction plan was concocted to explain why JP couldn't present his child to either TR, DHHS, Judge or Police. That scenario would require cover-up help from his family.
Or something happened on the 16th - triggered by the knowledge of TR filing for custody. The mom, sister and girlfriend might not have been aware that anything happened to Ayla, depending on where they were that day/evening and if they arrived at the house late JP could easily cover-up or come up with excuses not to bother her while she is sleeping.

With the court filing now in place, JP had to do something to explain why Ayla was no longer there.
JMO

Hope the truth comes out soon.

Im still toying with the idea that something happened to ayla on the 15 or 16th. Her sleeping alone in that bedroom bothers me. Technically, i believe the room was her cousin's prior to jd getting physical custody. When Ayla arrived in the household it became their shared room. Why this night are cousin and gf's child sleeping in jd's sister's room?

Was ayla already "sleeping" when the women and other children arrived? Did jd pull a fast one on the women?

Was the rumored car pulling out around 3 am a friend or family member removing a child's body from the home while the women and children slept?

I really wish we had an account of the activities and comings and goings of all these people for the 48 hrs before ayla " went missing"

I hope hes arrested very soon, this does not need to turn into a Haleigh Cummings case, great new evidence has been found, well not great news, but news that will bring justice to this little girl. Hope Daddy fesses up soon.

jmo

Maine State Police spokesman Steve McCausland confirmed to WMUR's sister station in Portland, Maine, WMTW-TV, Sunday evening that some of the blood found in the home of Justin DiPietro's home is that of his daughter Ayla Reynolds.

McCausland would not comment on the amount of the blood, only that there are multiple samples that are still being analyzed.

Read more: http://www.wmur.com/news/30327981/detail.html#ixzz1kwyljLL8

Im still toying with the idea that something happened to ayla on the 15 or 16th. Her sleeping alone in that bedroom bothers me. Technically, i believe the room was her cousin's prior to jd getting physical custody. Why this night are cousin and gf's child sleeping in jd's sister's room?

Was ayla already "sleeping" when the women and other children arrived? Did jd pull a fast one on the women?

Was the rumored car pulling out around 3 am a friend or family member removing a child's body from the home while the women and children slept?

I really wish we had an account of the activities and comings and goings of all these people for the 48 hrs before ayla " went missing"

I was just reviewing a video from one of the above links, an initial interview with the neighbor that heard a suspicious vehicle. When asked what time, the lady said between 9pm and 10:30.

The whereabouts of the sis/gf I think will tell alot!

sidenote..I have felt from the beginning that mom-PD was the one pushing for JD to get custody of Ayla. JD doesn't strike me as a father that was wanting his parental rights. JMO

Hi there to all fellow sleuthers . I'm new to this thread so my opinion is especially humble.... But, is it not possible the blood found came from the " accident " that broke Ayla's arm in a fall prior to her disappearance ? Not knowing how much blood they found could mean a lot or not so much. ..... maybe ?

So sad to hear this news over the weekend. It also explains why LE were turning that place upside down, inside out for so long in the beginning. Hopefully one of these adults in the home will explain exactly what happened since it's pretty obvious now something 'did' happen.

I wonder if they know how old the blood was when it was collected.

I'm very interested in hearing exactly what JD, ED, and CR told to LE. This has been so closely guarded that I'm thinking there has to be a little more than "we were all asleep." I'm also wondering about the "oddities" that PD talked about in one of her interviews. Did the 3 adults in the house stage it to look like a kidnapping? If so, they didn't do a very good job because LE has found no evidence to support that scenario. I'm wondering if someone just opened the window a crack and thought that would be enough?

I'm very interested in hearing exactly what JD, ED, and CR told to LE. This has been so closely guarded that I'm thinking there has to be a little more than "we were all asleep." I'm also wondering about the "oddities" that PD talked about in one of her interviews. Did the 3 adults in the house stage it to look like a kidnapping? If so, they didn't do a very good job because LE has found no evidence to support that scenario. I'm wondering if someone just opened the window a crack and thought that would be enough?

Or one of them did something to her and the other two 'bought' the story?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TommieHouston