ME ME - Ayla Reynolds, 20 mnths, Waterville, 17 December 2011 - # 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to make sense of the senseless and I'm wondering about this theory:
JD did hurt, abuse and kill Ayla, likely at sometime before the 16th and it occurred during a time when NO ONE else was home and then he hid her body on his own. Keeping his secret and the truth to himself he then tells all the other people living there that she is healthy, she is fine but that he has caught on, possibly by a change in demeanor by TR, that he suspects she is preparing to take Ayla back so he has her hidden away with someone else to prevent the change of custody and child support payments. All of the other people in the house would then have some higher reason to protect him, rather than living with the guilt and danger to themselves of covering up a child murder. Could he have, ironically, told CR, ED and PD that TR is unfit and that Ayla will be in danger with her so they must protect the baby and that he's given instructions to the people taking care of her to turn her over ONLY if he goes to jail for some reason. This would account for them ALL failing LDT's because they would be lying BUT they wouldn't have the information necessary to give LE. They would also be more likely to be protective of JD thinking, however mistakenly, that he's the protector of Ayla and this in turn gives them some elevated sense of purpose. I can't see these people being loyal to anyone but themselves if they felt they could be putting themselves in serious jeopardy - forget them all being mothers, they would protect themselves and talk if they knew what really happened. Not because it's sick and twisted and so wrong but to cover their own *advertiser censored**es.

Or, they're all the dirtbags they appear to be and they all know exactly what happened but lack the moral character to tell the truth and maybe they see some backwards logic to their code among thieves.

JD did hurt, abuse and kill Ayla, likely at sometime before the 16th and it occurred during a time when NO ONE else was home and then he hid her body on his own. Keeping his secret and the truth to himself he then tells all the other people living there that she is healthy, she is fine but that he has caught on, possibly by a change in demeanor by TR, that he suspects she is preparing to take Ayla back so he has her hidden away with someone else to prevent the change of custody and child support payments. All of the other people in the house would then have some higher reason to protect him, rather than living with the guilt and danger to themselves of covering up a child murder. Could he have, ironically, told CR, ED and PD that TR is unfit and that Ayla will be in danger with her so they must protect the baby and that he's given instructions to the people taking care of her to turn her over ONLY if he goes to jail for some reason. This would account for them ALL failing LDT's because they would be lying BUT they wouldn't have the information necessary to give LE. They would also be more likely to be protective of JD thinking, however mistakenly, that he's the protector of Ayla and this in turn gives them some elevated sense of purpose. I can't see these people being loyal to anyone but themselves if they felt they could be putting themselves in serious jeopardy - forget them all being mothers, they would protect themselves and talk if they knew what really happened. Not because it's sick and twisted and so wrong but to cover their own *advertiser censored**es.

Or, they're all the dirtbags they appear to be and they all know exactly what happened but lack the moral character to tell the truth and maybe they see some backwards logic to their code among thieves.

Except I think they all have known about the blood for some time now, so I think the last paragraph is probably closer t the truth...

Ayla had been ripped away from her mother, then had her arm broken. I am almost positive she would have been fussy and needy. For very good reasons.

And her maternal grandmother's home the only home she every knew I think if I remember correctly and at such and precious age.

I hadn't even thought of this, but reading your thoughts....it reminds me of the case in Ohio where the Father claims he has sent his 3 sons off for safe keeping. Can't think of the name right now, but sure you all know who I am talking about.

Except I think they all have known about the blood for some time now, so I think the last paragraph is probably closer t the truth...

Yeah, probably. I'm just trying to come up with some logical reason that none of them have rolled on him yet. Why would they be putting so much on the line for him? Surely he's not that great of a guy?!?! The thing is, any one of them could tell LE where she is but give whatever story they wanted to give about their own involvement, or claim fear of him...be the hero in their own mind. They all know that the main objective is to find Ayla and then to successfully prosecute her killer. Some weed or some pills doesn't compete in risk with child murder. I can't figure out what would motivate any of these people to take that risk for him. But, I guess that is where the making sense of the senseless come in. I don't think any of these people are working within a framework of reason and logic so, yeah.

Yeah, probably. I'm just trying to come up with some logical reason that none of them have rolled on him yet. Why would they be putting so much on the line for him? Surely he's not that great of a guy?!?! The thing is, any one of them could tell LE where she is but give whatever story they wanted to give about their own involvement, or claim fear of him...be the hero in their own mind. They all know that the main objective is to find Ayla and then to successfully prosecute her killer. Some weed or some pills doesn't compete in risk with child murder. I can't figure out what would motivate any of these people to take that risk for him. But, I guess that is where the making sense of the senseless come in. I don't think any of these people are working within a framework of reason and logic so, yeah.

Maybe no one in the house knows what happened to Ayla? That seems like the obvious answer - occams razor and all.

I think maybe it was something that all 3 or possibly more were involved in. ugh.

Off the top of my head and totally out of left field but sometimes we see a small group of people who will cover for one another because there was other criminal activities that one or more knew about and they don't want that revealed.The crime being covered for doesn't have to be connected to the crimes that they are worried about being revealed. KWIM? Just one of the many reasons other's cover for those that commit crimes.

I hadn't even thought of this, but reading your thoughts....it reminds me of the case in Ohio where the Father claims he has sent his 3 sons off for safe keeping. Can't think of the name right now, but sure you all know who I am talking about.

I'm not aware of it, but it is sort of twisted up version of Gabriel Johnson now that I think about it. I wonder if there are any other outstanding similarities. I'll have to look through the Skelton link that was posted above.

Maybe no one in the house knows what happened to Ayla? That seems like the obvious answer - occams razor and all.

Crazy, I've been hearing "Occams Razor" in my head all day long. I HAVE to understand why a mother would protect someone that did something like this and then on top of it live with their little child in the same house? How terrifying could that even be! I just think there has to be some other reason they haven't rolled on him, some reason besides loyalty. These people know the legal system, they would take drug/endangerment charges in a heartbeat over charges relating to the murder and disposal of a child, I mean, wouldn't they?

Really? That seems by far like the least likely scenario, to me as well as to LE apparently.

I really don't see 3 people, with so much to lose, covering for each other. Cops in homicide investigations will ignore drugs and other less serious crimes. It happens all the time. i.e. a street level dealer is given immunity or not prosecuted if he gives up the top guy. Mind you, LE has not confirmed a drug angle in this case AT ALL.

I am starting to think only one of them is guilty, not sure which one, and the others are collaterally involved if at all. Keep in mind, we don't know what CR or ED have told the police that may be helpful---and we don't know exactly what JD has said either. What we do know is one or all of them is not being completely honest or forthcoming. They could be not revealing something that they don't even realize is important.

Maybe a less popular opinion, but it this is mine none the less.

Really? That seems by far like the least likely scenario, to me as well as to LE apparently.

Well, it wouldn't be that no one knew anything, it would be more like they think they know, still covering up a crime, just they could be thinking they are covering up a crime that is not child murder, and they could be thinking they are doing it because it's best for Ayla. It sounds idiotic to us, but these people are not that deep. But, still, it's just a thought.

BBM ~ I think that if any of the females were physically involved helping JD in the "cover up and disposal" that CMA (as in cover-my-azz) would be uppermost in their minds. Lying is one thing, that is bad enough, but if one of them had so much as touched this helpless baby, they are their own worst enemy. I suppose they may claim they were forced to help, but I will not shed a tear for them. I hope the truth escapes from one of them.

IMHO

My DH just said that these people were not bonded to AYLA.
She was just an object that was forced on them to care for?
Then he said in some families children are disposable, just make another.
I wasn't going to say this, but it makes sense in some of these cases.

Okay...I might be waaay out there on this thought. But that is just what it is...a thought.

Have we heard ANY communication from Elisha? Is there a reason why she may not be ABLE to communicate? (As opposed to CHOOSING not to communicate) Is she impaired in some way? (I am not at all asking this in judgement or sarcasm.) But could there be a reason why others would cover for her?

Like I said..this is just a thought. And, though it may be on purpose to protect the case, I have not received the impression that she is a fully functioning human from media reports.
JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member