ME ME - Ayla Reynolds, 20 mnths, Waterville, 17 December 2011 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes SOME of the blood belongs to Ayla ~ and is that some the amount of a small cut??? Respectfully, TxLady, more than a small cut could still be a small amount. When I think small cut, I think paper cut or scrape that run under cold water and bandaged wouldn't produce more than a drop or two.
By the sounds of the DiPietro brothers, I'm surprised the house isn't swimming in blood. Actually daddy looked pretty beaten up on the 17th of Dec... ~ I am interested in how much of that blood was Aylas.

No one knows that yet, and when we do someone will post it here immediately, you can be sure.

But the alarming thing is that if a child as small as Ayla lost "more than a cut's worth" of blood, what did the adults do about it?

All we know right now is that there was blood in the basement where her Daddy slept. That sounds bad for him, whatever the amount. We knew about a broken arm and bruises, but LE has now has evidence of unexplained (to us) bleeding. If a baby is bleeding there has to be some reason, but so far the DiPietro's have given no public explanation.

snippets from : http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/...nate_2012-02-07.html?searchterm=ayla+reynolds

WATERVILLE -- The uncle of missing child Ayla Reynolds said he didn't want an altercation Monday.

Lance DiPietro said Linnell had been spreading rumors about the DiPietro family after the disappearance of his brother's daughter, Ayla.

"I don't get in fights," DiPietro said during a phone interview Tuesday. "But, in light of this situation I have to be this person. ... I have to protect my family -- and I will."

RBBM: :waitasec: Really ? Does he really think people are going to believe this ?

And this is the same person who had all sorts of things about "fighting" on his FB page -- anyone have a "screen shot" of that ?

Lance has 7 misdemeanor convictions ... see below :

http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/aylas-uncle-charged-in-fight_2012-02-06.html

Lance DiPietro was convicted of seven misdemeanors and five civil violations since 2002, according to Waterville District Court records,including allowing a minor to possess alcohol, underage drinking and theft.

snipped from : http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/...nate_2012-02-07.html?searchterm=ayla+reynolds

A short fight ensued. DiPietro knocked Linnell to the ground and kicked him in the face, according to police. DiPietro then got back into his brother's car and they continued toward Fairfield.

Justin DiPietro said he was unaware of the fight.

"I didn't see anything that happened," he said. "We didn't discuss what had happened."

DiPietro said he didn't learn about the incident until police questioned him at home. He added he was upset with his older brother.

RBBM: Justin, just like you "didn't see anything that happened" to Ayla ...

:pinocchio:

MOO ...

I am getting so discouraged with this case. With these latest antics, I can't help thinking again about the Haleigh Cummings' case, and now with the handy, seemingly violent ex of Elisa's in the picture, it's like deja vu of "Cousin Joe" being brought forward as someone to point the finger at. And of course the drug arrest of the sister and possible roommate of the girlfriend brings back not-so-fond memorie of the Cummings/Croslin gang. I feel that this group in Maine is no less hardened than the Florida group and will be able to stare down LE, no matter what, unless LE produces hard evidence of a murder and "who dunnit." I don't believe the blood found will turn out to be enough, as I have a hard time believing they are really still waiting on results, JMO.

Please prove me wrong, Maine LE.

I think it is more than just blood results LE is holding on to. They aren't going to jump until they have enough to make a case that will hold together in a jury. Whatever happened to Ayla has to be pretty horrible, and there are four main adults who have been in and out of that house prior to the false abduction report. Must have been unspeakable. Did they all take an oath to "know nothing"?
No one will tell....so just how bad was it? Poor sweet innocent babe.

IMHO

snippets from : http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/...nate_2012-02-07.html?searchterm=ayla+reynolds

WATERVILLE -- The uncle of missing child Ayla Reynolds said he didn't want an altercation Monday.

Lance DiPietro said Linnell had been spreading rumors about the DiPietro family after the disappearance of his brother's daughter, Ayla.

"I don't get in fights," DiPietro said during a phone interview Tuesday. "But, in light of this situation I have to be this person. ... I have to protect my family -- and I will."

RBBM: :waitasec: Really ? Does he really think people are going to believe this ?

And this is the same person who had all sorts of things about "fighting" on his FB page -- anyone have a "screen shot" of that ?

Lance has 7 misdemeanor convictions ... see below :

http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/a...012-02-06.html

Lance DiPietro was convicted of seven misdemeanors and five civil violations since 2002, according to Waterville District Court records,including allowing a minor to possess alcohol, underage drinking and theft.

Your link is broken...do you happen to know what those 7 convictions were for? I know of a few I read earlier (theft, underage drinking) but not all. TIA

Maine PD to reveal more in the case

Police say new leads continue to come in the search for Ayla. They also say they plan to tell the public "more" about the case in hopes that someone will come forward with new information. Ayla's family is doing the same .

http://www.myfoxmaine.com/story/16659934/ayla-search-pleading-with-the-public

carolyncallahan Carolyn Callahan
There is a press conference scheduled for 2:45 this afternoon regarding the search for #AylaReynolds
11 minutes ago

A bit earlier today, there were tweets about dive searches. Just getting caught up, myself...

Yes, it's started.

carolyncallahan Carolyn Callahan
"@Robb1239: Ayla Presser has started public safety spokesperson Steve McCausland says no new details will be released today" #AylaReynolds

ccsquirrel Caroline Cornish
Search in the water has pulled up nothing related to #aylareynolds according to game wardens. @WCSH6

OK so what am I missing here? The first 2 quotes are from Thursday 2/2/12 and the second 2 from Friday 2/3/12. We were fixing to get some info and a press release then nothing.

The night of 2/3/12 the windows are broken. Silence over the weekend then the fight on Monday 2/6/12.

Did something happen Friday that we missed? They were diving and found some things unrelated then seemed to change horses in mid stream.

Your link is broken...do you happen to know what those 7 convictions were for? I know of a few I read earlier (theft, underage drinking) but not all. TIA

:seeya: I fixed the link, and it should be working now ... and I am so sorry about that !

The reporter only listed the theft, underage drinking and allowing a minor to drink alcohol.

I was wondering : could it be multiple convictions for the 3 listed in the MSM, or, the reporter left the other convictions out ?

:waitasec: Anyone know how to check Maine's online database ?

TIA !!

Anyone know how to check Maine's online database ?
A year or more ago, I was sleuthing an animal cruelty case in Maine and trying to get information on the court dates and results for the perp. It was impossible. The records for some things in Maine are antiquated. Some of the dockets were hand written. I spent hours trying to use those on-line search sites, always ending up empty.

Kate, Waterville, Maine is in Kennebec County.

Sorry Fox: We were posting at the same time, so I repeated the county.

A year or more ago, I was sleuthing an animal cruelty case in Maine and trying to get information on the court dates and results for the perp. It was impossible. The records for some things in Maine are antiquated. Some of the dockets were hand written. I spent hours trying to use those on-line search sites, always ending up empty.

Kate, Waterville, Maine is in Kennebec County.

Sorry Fox: We were posting at the same time, so I repeated the county.

That's okay ~ it's reinforcement! :)

http://kennebecso.com/

This is the site for Kennebec County Jail. U can look up records. Also try Cumberland County Jail, in case he was living In Portland at time of arrest.

sorry for the double...triple... info all. I see you're on top of it.
cheers.

"I just wanted to confront him and maybe have a war of words. It's pretty unfortunate that things escalated the way they did," Lance DiPietro said.

http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/...nate_2012-02-07.html?searchterm=ayla+reynolds

Red by me.
Yeah, right. That's why you carried a baseball bat. For a war of words. Was your speech written on it? *eyeroll*

Justin DiPietro said he was unaware of the fight.

"I didn't see anything that happened," he said. "We didn't discuss what had happened."

DiPietro said he didn't learn about the incident until police questioned him at home.

Yeah, right.
The incident began while Justin DiPietro was driving on College Avenue toward Fairfield. Lance DiPietro, who was in the passenger seat, said he heard someone shouting at them. DiPietro saw Linnell on the sidewalk across the street, and said Linnell was acting in a threatening manner.

You're driving, you and your bro hear someone shouting at you and acting in a threatening manner, you stop, your brother goes to confront that threatening person, and you do not look to see what's going on, you do not ask how it went when he returns to the vehicle. "I didn't see anything, officer, I swear, I was busy cutting my toenails."

His brother was defending the family honor and Justin just wasn't interested. :waitasec:

If it was Lance who got beaten up I bet Justin would have seen everything.

I feel like my intelligence was just insulted.

"I didn't see anything, we didn't discuss anything." jd. This sounds familiar. So now, just like his mom, he has been caught in a blatant lie.

Donjeta
"I feel like my intelligence was just insulted. "

I would agree with you but after 7 weeks of digging and reading about the main players, their families and their vocal defenders, I believe this is the only way they know how to respond. Deny, defend, deceive. I believe this mentality is ingrained in this subculture of Waterville. And when we all have called out to ED and CR to make a deal and get your children out of this environment why should they bother to respond? They think this environment is 'normal'. From the physical altercations, to the plethora of single young moms and 20+ year old men living at home, How did this many young people in Waterville grow up to be so self absorbed? It would be an interesting study. Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop