ME ME - Ayla Reynolds, 20 mnths, Waterville, 17 December 2011 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Officer's Wife, I agree 100%! I do not consider my life my own anymore, but rather every decision my husband and I make, revolves around the well being of our baby girl. Unfortunately, some people have different views and priorities....

And I agree with you. Everything we do is for my child. It is our responsibility to raise him right and protect him. I do not blame this girls mother because she was bettering herself. I do blame the ppl who was caring for this child. They know what happened that horrible night and they will pay for it eventually.

<modsnip> (justin had a fling with a drunk chick a handful of times and now he is RAISING a 2 year old...)

I wish everyone could admit that not everyone is smart enough to raise a child and A LOT of parents have no common sense much less put their child first. YOUR CHILDREN ARE FORTUNATE! The people discussed in these cases are rarely people who can say, they planned, wanted and were prepared for their children. You cannot think like "you" in these cases to solve them----

<modsnip> (justin had a fling with a drunk chick a handful of times and now he is RAISING a 2 year old...)

I wish everyone could admit that not everyone is smart enough to raise a child and A LOT of parents have no common sense much less put their child first. YOUR CHILDREN ARE FORTUNATE! The people discussed in these cases are rarely people who can say, they planned, wanted and were prepared for their children. You cannot think like "you" in these cases to solve them----

Totally. I know sooooo many people that would LOVE to "lose" a child.

BBM

Because it seems to me that "more and more children" DEFINITELY "are gone missing," and I speculate the reason for this is that they are not wanted because they have become inconvenient.....

Please bear in mind that I am childless by choice and now that I am a "golden senior," I can authoritatively state the choice I made many years ago was the right one for me. THANK YOU to all of you who read this post who have sacrificed so much to raise your children to be responsible adults!

Pleased to meet you! I have also chosen not to have children. It makes me sad to see kids suffer when they become inconvenient or a burden, and the parents aren't willing to adapt to it.

Sad to see that movement in this case has slowed to the point of the thread getting bumped to the second page. Hopefully more information will come out.

I worry this case with its many "witnesses" withholding the truth will be allowed to just fade away. In New Hampshire, even with her body recovered, sweet Celina Cass still has no justice. I can't stand these evil killers getting away with it. I SO hope this Waterville crew slips up...or gets busted doing some of the "other" stuff they do...they figure they can just wait it out....what horrible people. I hope LE keeps a close eye on them.

There is a campaign going on in the Morning Sentinel right now to try and keep Ayla in the news. Several commenters are making suggestions about articles to be written. If you don't comment there, it would be helpful if you have the time, to just go and Like the article, and Like the comments that are asking for more articles. Maybe we can keep her in the news this way, worth a try at least.

At this time there are at least a dozen or more comments asking the newspaper to keep this in the news. To Like them all could be helpful.

Here is link

http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/u...earchterm=ayla

He was "babysitting" the two year old temporarily while her mother was in rehab.

Her mother returned and was ready to take her back and he refused to give her back.

At the time Ayla "disappeared" he was NOT even needed to still be watching her.

This was not a mother who dumped her child and then disappeared forever.
She was going to court to get her back because he wouldn't give her up.

He was not "raising" her.

She was just trying to give him a chance, priority to watch Ayla before someone else, since he didn't get to see her much.
He could have said "Thank you for the chance, but I'm not really comfortable with that... let's start out with shorter visits."

Ayla's mother was trying to do what she thought was best for her child. Making sure she saw her father.

I see no reason why this guy couldn't keep her child alive, avoid beating her to death, or keep her from disappearing for a few weeks. :twocents:

Thanks go to you, MsFacetious, for explaining JD's role as Ayla's father.
I think that JE realized that he didn't want to be responsible for taking care of Ayla, neither physically nor financially. I wouldn't be surprised if his gf resented Ayla for "intruding" into her lifestye with JD. Maybe JD was actually living with CR in Portland before getting custody of Ayla and needing to move back in with mom.

I continue to believe that something happened to Ayla at least several days before the date she was reported missing to LE. If a fatal accident had caused Ayla's death, there would be no need to hide her body and fake an abduction. This is what makes me so sorry for TR and her family so upset and angry at JD and his family. How far away is the body of that sweet baby, how bad was it that nobody dares to speak. Forget about who was in the house on the eve of that phony abduction. But since they all agreed to to the story of an abduction, stating they were there or weren't there, and heard nothing - well, that makes them all complicit in covering up a "wrongful death", aka murder.

IMHO

Anyone who has a child for extended periods of time is RAISING a child. I was a kindergarten teacher and had some students up to 13 hours a day, 5 days a week. My grandmother kept me every Saturday and Sunday for a summer and I def say she had a hand in "raising me".... I only mean that he had her for weeks and I think he is incapable and ill-equipped to be a father who has a child alone for extended periods of time and influencing her upbringing.

and on a side note, IMHO
A "father" cannot be "babysitting"
(I hate to hear my friends "baby-daddy's" say they can't babysit because they have to fix-the-car or clean the garage etc.)

He did not give her back because he was either:

a) unable to,she was disappeared by then(death or foul play)

or

b) he had intentions on keeping her...

I think Trista did what she thought was best, and had every intention of him giving Ayla back.

Bumping for this sweet baby girl.

baby.ayla.reynolds.blog.jpg

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2012/images/01/30/baby.ayla.reynolds.blog.jpg

That gorgeous little face.

Where is Ayla? Time for a break in this case.

LE seems to come out in fits and starts in this case...just when you think they are going to be quiet for a while, they speak out, and vice versa, like last week when we thought they were going to give more info, they did not. So maybe they will speak again soon...maybe they are getting more results.

I am concerned that TR has gone so silent. She went completely silent after having to defend herself for releasing the blood evidence to the public.

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/regional/view.bg?articleid=1400027

“It’s the truth, and why would we hold back the truth?” Reynolds told the Herald about weekend reports that investigators found her blue-eyed toddler Ayla’s blood in the little girl’s father’s basement. Police confirmed it to reporters only after Reynolds revealed it on a website dedicated to finding her daughter.

I hope TR finds her voice for Ayla. I know she must be suffering so deeply. :please:

I hope TR is okay...would not be surprised if she has had some sort of emotional breakdown. Or perhaps LE has now asked her not to talk...who knows.

Does she know where Ayla is? I'd say no, 100%. Unless one is speaking in a religious sense and means "heaven." JMO

Officer's Wife, I agree 100%! I do not consider my life my own anymore, but rather every decision my husband and I make, revolves around the well being of our baby girl. Unfortunately, some people have different views and priorities....

Officer's Wife and Kindred, I'm soooo in your corner:

I recently called my son to find out if DDIL had been able to exchange a shirt I'd ordered for one of my granddaughters (ordered a 2...a 4 got delivered). That's all I needed to know...whether to reorder in the correct size or not.

The call was ten minutes of "Hold on Mom, Grandmunchkin #2 needs thus-and-so," and, "What, Honey? Put more diapers in the bag?" and Grandmunchkin #1 getting on the phone to tell me about the "Boys Night Out" he and his daddy were going to have, and Grandmunchkin #2 getting on the phone to tell me about the Girls Sleepover she, her sissy, mom, aunt and female cousin were having, and "No, let's not eat cookies now. We'll be having dinner soon," with Grandmunchkin #3 cooing and babbling through it all.

I put on my best false-fussing voice and said, "Son, why is it that I can't call and get one simple question answered?!" DS replied, "Mother!" (Mother translated to mean..."Old Woman you are one step closer to 'The Home'"). "Mother! We have three children!" I laughed and said, "Oh I know...and I wouldn't have it any other way!"

This is how it should be when kids are in the home. Munchkins rule and adults...well adults just revel in the "munchkinsness" of it all.

I hope TR is okay...would not be surprised if she has had some sort of emotional breakdown. Or perhaps LE has now asked her not to talk...who knows.

Does she know where Ayla is? I'd say no, 100%. Unless one is speaking in a religious sense and means "heaven." JMO

Well-said, cluciano! :blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member