ME ME - Ayla Reynolds, 20 mnths, Waterville, 17 December 2011 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Detective Klimpt posted
I know! That's how dumb they are that they think intelligent people will buy into their account of things.
I read the article in the news before I came here and started reading post. I even read it before I had my coffee! All I could think was what an insult to the intelligence of everyone!:maddening:

edited: I messed up Klimpt's quote the first time had to edit to fix it

:thud:

I don't even believe that JL yelled anything at them. According to him, he said he didn't even see them until LD got out of the car with the bat. I sure hope that tire shop has surveillance cameras.

The DiPietro's are obviously liars. I dont think anybody can dispute that now. I'm not really sure what LE is doing though. Are they being lenient, because in MOO, they are.Do they want to keep these folks out of jail so they can watch their every move? Possibly. Idk.

I am now starting to wonder if LE did find something during the last search.

:thud:

I don't even believe that JL yelled anything at them. According to him, he said he didn't even see them until LD got out of the car with the bat. I sure hope that tire shop has surveillance cameras.

The DiPietro's are obviously liars. I dont think anybody can dispute that now. I'm not really sure what LE is doing though. Are they being lenient, because in MOO, they are.Do they want to keep these folks out of jail so they can watch their every move? Possibly. Idk.

I am now starting to wonder if LE did find something during the last search.

I agree! In this incidence yesterday, it was obvious to me that LE was lenient. Perhaps they are just wanting to give them more rope. IDK

I do not believe for one minute they just happened to be driving by.

http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/...nate_2012-02-07.html?searchterm=ayla+reynolds

"Obviously, the situation that I'm in, it's not going to help anything by him going out and doing that," he said."

"The situation that I'm in ..." That's what struck me. As usual for JD, it's all about him and his "situation." More affected by LE and public scrutiny than the loss of his child. All MOO.

That jumped out at me immediately.

I thought what situation

Being the Father of a missing child

or

Being one of the suspects in the case of a missing child

I am getting so discouraged with this case. With these latest antics, I can't help thinking again about the Haleigh Cummings' case, and now with the handy, seemingly violent ex of Elisa's in the picture, it's like deja vu of "Cousin Joe" being brought forward as someone to point the finger at. And of course the drug arrest of the sister and possible roommate of the girlfriend brings back not-so-fond memorie of the Cummings/Croslin gang. I feel that this group in Maine is no less hardened than the Florida group and will be able to stare down LE, no matter what, unless LE produces hard evidence of a murder and "who dunnit." I don't believe the blood found will turn out to be enough, as I have a hard time believing they are really still waiting on results, JMO.

Please prove me wrong, Maine LE.

I totally agree about the similarity to the Cummings case. So many kooks and crazies coming out of the woodwork that is is impossible to focus on one scenario. :mad: Poor sweet baby. This case really angers me.

http://www.myfoxboston.com/dpp/news...arrested-on-unrelated-assault-charge-20120207

Ayla Reynolds' uncle is facing an assault charge that investigators stress is unrelated to the little girl's disappearance.

Read more: http://www.myfoxboston.com/dpp/news...related-assault-charge-20120207#ixzz1loZg9xoR

I have a feeling that this whole thing is a lot bigger than just Ayla's disappearance. It seems like LE is going for the whole enchilada IMHO. Doesn't the grand jury meet sometime soon? Does anybody know? I wonder if there will be an indictment and I'm certainly hoping so!

I have a feeling that this whole thing is a lot bigger than just Ayla's disappearance. It seems like LE is going for the whole enchilada IMHO. Doesn't the grand jury meet sometime soon? Does anybody know? I wonder if there will be an indictment and I'm certainly hoping so!

Sorry, I cannot provide a link---but I have read somewhere the grand jury meets today and tomorrow (2/8 and 2/9).

Sorry, I cannot provide a link---but I have read somewhere the grand jury meets today and tomorrow (2/8 and 2/9).

Those are the dates I've read several times in the Sentinel Online comments from locals. All MOO

Yes, those are the correct dates, according to the State's court schedule located here.

quote snipped by me:..... "I didn't see anything, we didn't discuss anything."

this is not stupid. This is legal savvy. These folks are familiar witht he law, and if you say you don't know nothin, didn't see nothin' and can't help... you usually don't get drawn into court. Its a convict code...and you live by it when your freedom is at stake.

I just got to post this to get it off my chest, after reading over and over different children disappearing, being murdered by their own families (the recent Powel incident) I sit here in tears reading about these children. I hurt so bad for them....Every child is a gift from God, and the parents should be blessed they have these children, and quit harming them! I have my opinons of what happened to this litle girl, which I'll keep to myself....but it's time we stand up and save these children! Whatever it takes, callilng CPS...I look at my little boy and how is growing up everyday and learning new things and starting to like things and he looks just like us both a perfect mix and I love him so much, and i am THANKFUL for him....I just can't imagine :(

And let me add one more thing, it is our job as parents to protect our children, not HURT them for any reason....I would lay my life down for my baby so he can have a wonderful life. Why does it seem like more and more children are gone missing? Why?

Officer's Wife, I agree 100%! I do not consider my life my own anymore, but rather every decision my husband and I make, revolves around the well being of our baby girl. Unfortunately, some people have different views and priorities....

And let me add one more thing, it is our job as parents to protect our children, not HURT them for any reason....I would lay my life down for my baby so he can have a wonderful life. Why does it seem like more and more children are gone missing? Why?

BBM

Because it seems to me that "more and more children" DEFINITELY "are gone missing," and I speculate the reason for this is that they are not wanted because they have become inconvenient.....

Please bear in mind that I am childless by choice and now that I am a "golden senior," I can authoritatively state the choice I made many years ago was the right one for me. THANK YOU to all of you who read this post who have sacrificed so much to raise your children to be responsible adults!

BBM

I totally agree with you!

My little boy was not planned. I wasn't married n was young and I remember how terrified I was to tell my parents. But I fell in love with him and he has never been a burden to me bc I grew up these parents aren't growing up. They decide to do the well you know and then when the children are born they're killed bc the parents want to party or whatever. Its sad :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop