Deceased/Not Found ME - Ayla Reynolds, 20 months, Waterville, 17 December 2011 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

What did everyone miss? Where is Ayla?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, I really hope that when law enforcement met with Trista they finally shared the information with her about the items recovered in their river searches.

But why on earth wouldn't they have shown her any items recovered at once, to see if she could identify anything? I am baffled.

But why on earth wouldn't they have shown her any items recovered at once, to see if she could identify anything? I am baffled.

That is a very good question....

LE must have their reasons... But the delay just seems to have created more anguish and drama than is necessary!

:waitasec:

I wonder if those items recovered had anything to do with Ayla. Maybe the tests done indicated the items had been there for too long to be connected to Ayla. Could be they were dumped there as a ploy to cause more financial expenditures in an effort to impede further investigations. I am grasping at straws. I cannot believe that there hasn't been a break to solve this and bring Ayla home for a proper burial. Justin - I hope you are afraid to show your mug in public. Don't like being asked those tough questions, huh.
IMHO

Justin - Are any women beating a path to your door? Thought so. Any worthwhile female with common sense would avoid you like the plague. Suspected baby-killers are not considered desirable bed partners, no matter how desperate one gets. Poor little Ayla had a happy life until you made her disappear, Justin. I hope you remember that last breath she took, and how she looked before and after. I hope you suffer with frequent vivid, heart-stopping, terrifying recurring nightmares of that event, Justin. I hear that confession is good for the soul. There should be no respite from fearing discovery. Knock knock, here they come. Give it up, Justin.
IMHO

http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/mass-today-is-for-ayla_2013-01-16.html

WATERVILLE -- A local Catholic church will dedicate Thursday's Mass to missing toddler Ayla Reynolds.

snip

By coincidence, this intention for Ayla falls on the Feast of St. Anthony -- the patron saint of lost items and lost people, said Sister Josephine Roney. In another coincidence, today also marks 13 months since Ayla was reported missing from her Violette Avenue home.

Need a miracle.....need to find Ayla's body and charge the one responsible for her death.

I know I am talking out of frustration...

But I have a feeling LE know who the perps are... They just don't know which roles each of the perps played...

Therefore... I think the whole lot of them should be brought in... They are obstructing justice... So they are all guilty... And should be charged as such!!!

something is wrong with our juducial system if we cannot bring in perps just because we don't know exactly what each of the perps did...

But we know that they all know... And are at least covering for them... If not lying about involvement!

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

But I have a feeling LE know who the perps are... They just don't know which roles each of the perps played...

Therefore... I think the whole lot of them should be brought in... They are obstructing justice... So they are all guilty... And should be charged as such!!!

something is wrong with our juducial system if we cannot bring in perps just because we don't know exactly what each of the perps did...

But we know that they all know... And are at least covering for them... If not lying about involvement!

I think CPS should threaten to take their kids until they speak up about what happened to Ayla that night. How safe are the other two toddlers who were present that night, unless we find out what really happened. I bet these kids are in the same position as Ayla was on many subsequent occasions. :mad:

It's probably more done as protection from lawsuits. Even if you are 95% percent sure a crime was committed by at least one of the people in the house, you can't charge them all as there will always be a small percentage that at least one had absolutely nothing to do with it and committed no crime. That person would have a huge lawsuit against LE (wrongful imprisonment) that any lawyer would take. And they would win.

The better tactic for LE is to hone in on at least one who they are most confident is guilty then use bargining/pleas on the other two to bring a case.

Ayla's case reminds me so much of Juliette's... if they had hidden Juliette's body.
I think the circumstances were likely very similar in their deaths.

It's probably more done as protection from lawsuits. Even if you are 95% percent sure a crime was committed by at least one of the people in the house, you can't charge them all as there will always be a small percentage that at least one had absolutely nothing to do with it and committed no crime. That person would have a huge lawsuit against LE (wrongful imprisonment) that any lawyer would take. And they would win.

The better tactic for LE is to hone in on at least one who they are most confident is guilty then use bargining/pleas on the other two to bring a case.

I so agree with you... And therein lies much of the problem.... Guilt is guilt... And spinning lawyers have created a mockery of our judicial system in too many cases... That LE's hands are tied in trying to bring justice!

JMO

:bump:

Back up you go bugbug.

I wish we could see someone arrested or even indicted on this case. It kills me that Justin and the crew still walk the streets, carry on with life, as if nothing happened.

It also really pizzes me off that Justin says his child was kidnapped, claims he knows nothing about what happened to Ayla and yet the jerk does nothing to try to find her, no appeal to the "kidnapper" nothing. Just another Friday, going about his life, untouched.

Okay, stopping now before I am issued a time out for language unbecoming.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bxvice
Back