Deceased/Not Found ME - Ayla Reynolds, 20 months, Waterville, 17 December 2011 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

What did everyone miss? Where is Ayla?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is from March 11, 2012

The discovery of blood
On the same day police announced their belief that a kidnapping was implausible, they also announced that blood had been discovered during the investigation of 29 Violette Ave. Later, McCausland said some of the samples were Ayla’s blood, and the lab is analyzing other samples. He added the amount of blood attributed to Ayla was more than a small cut would produce.

DiPietro said he was shown the blood evidence, but he’s not sure of the amount.

Heidi Tudela said she doesn’t believe the blood is related to Ayla’s disappearance, and said the announcement by police was premature.

“Unless you have evidence to prove that, I don’t feel it’s OK to use that to turn public perception, because you need the public to be out there looking for missing people. It’s very important.”

But according to what Trista was told by LE, the Tudelas refused to look at the blood evidence photos when LE.

This is recent info:

The document said Maine State Police told Trista Reynolds that when Justin DiPietro was shown the evidence, he had no reaction.

State police also told Trista Reynolds that Roberts and the Tudela family, which housed DiPietro while his home was a declared a crime scene, refused to view the slideshow, according to the document.

Attempts to reach Justin DiPietro and Derek Tudela, DiPietro's childhood friend, were unsuccessful. Tudela's mother, Heidi Tudela, would not say whether she refused to review evidence with state police.

Attempts to reach Elisha DiPietro and Courtney Roberts were also unsuccessful.

http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/Father-friends-say-its-possible-cops-say-no-way.html?pagenum=full

http://www.kjonline.com/news/Find-A...erville-girls-grandmother-says.html?pagenum=2

I agree. I'm not sure about the river. Did he like hunting? Did he spend any time in the woods? I can't remember if there was snow and ice when Ayla disappeared.

I can't recall the exact date but I remember that one of the early searches or presses, I was posting updates from twitter and among the photos there were some with snow and ice. I think. I wish I could remember more details...I feel like there was a pond or something that was being drained or pumped?

Having worked on the Kennebec river (midcoast region) for several years, while the river does build up ice in the winter months, it doesn't typically freeze over so to say. It's usually chunks of ice that move and may jam up when it accumulates somewhere along the way where the river gets narrow. My opinion is yes, a body could be disposed of in the river but it would likely be weighted down and still nearly impossible to find.

I recall a man who was working on a crane on a barge who fell into the river in the early winter but they were unable to locate his body - even though they sent divers immediately into the water - his body was found down-river in the spring. I'm afraid if Ayla was put into the river, she will likely never be found... JMO ~

For what's it's worth...IMO; Ayla's little body was not disposed of in/near Waterville. Alas, JD's trip to Portland, where I believe is the more likely area where he disposed of Ayla in an attempt to frame Trista. I think that JD wanted Ayla's body to be discovered in that location (Portland) so that it would point toward Trista and he could then collect on the life insurance policy he purchased on Ayla from his friend DT. So, again, thinking out loud here... maybe the question should be WHERE/WHAT areas in the Portland area might Trista be familiar with that JD would have knowledge of. I think this didn't quite turn out the way JD expected and now he's in a bind; he can't obviously directly point out where Ayla is but I have to wonder if there have been any subtle hints made along the way.. any thoughts?

All just opinion...

For what's it's worth...IMO; Ayla's little body was not disposed of in/near Waterville. Alas, JD's trip to Portland, where I believe is the more likely area where he disposed of Ayla in an attempt to frame Trista. I think that JD wanted Ayla's body to be discovered in that location (Portland) so that it would point toward Trista and he could then collect on the life insurance policy he purchased on Ayla from his friend DT. So, again, thinking out loud here... maybe the question should be WHERE/WHAT areas in the Portland area might Trista be familiar with that JD would have knowledge of. I think this didn't quite turn out the way JD expected and now he's in a bind; he can't obviously directly point out where Ayla is but I have to wonder if there have been any subtle hints made along the way.. any thoughts?

All just opinion...

I think you're onto something. Phoebe and Elisha are both pointing the finger at Trista directly. I also think JD was trying to do that without using Trista's name. I think it's sick that so many people are sticking to whatever bs story they created about that night. JMO

Trista is a strong woman! I would not haven been able too control myself. The minute PD accused trista of taking ayla, ( I can't lie) I was hoping trista would punch her :) I know it wouldn't get us anywhere or solve any problems but it sure would have put a smile on my face!

All just opinion...

This makes the MOST sense of all theories I have read !
Has Portland been searched, anyone know ?

Interesting info on Ayla's Angels facebook.

I think he went to Portland to have a reason to be on the road. On the way he disposed Ayla, probably a place he knows well. A fishing area.
I think I posted this before, But I have been on the Kennebec river, and it is dark, wide, and I didn't like it. I hate rivers.

I really hope Ayla is found. I wish someone would just speak up.

I can only hope. Ayla needs to be brought home and justice served :/ Maybe one of the girls finally talked. To bad we don't have LIVE feed on Justin like in the old days of Casey.

OMG Presser????? I'll miss the info if it's 3 pm Maine time. Please post everything. :crying: I'm worried....

Oakland is West and south of Waterville. Does anyone of significance live near this area?

More than 30 people began a search of a wooded and cleared area, including a pond, in Oakland this morning looking for missing child Ayla Reynolds.

The group is aided by four search-dog teams and divers, according to Steve McCausland, spokesman for the Maine Department of Public Safety, in a press release.

Maine state police and game wardens as well as Waterville police began the search about 7 a.m. in an area near Hussey Hill Road, he said.

He said he will update media about the search this afternoon.

http://www.kjonline.com/news/Search-for-Ayla-Reynolds-has-begun-in-Oakland-.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx
Back