ME - Lewiston, Mass Shooting, Multiple Scenes - Oct 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me neither. And I have had lots of experiences with wolves in sheep’s clothing, maybe others haven’t…
The father of one of the victims spoke on camera yesterday with Lestor Holt. His son attempted to stop the killer and was murdered. He said it was very painful to be on camera but he wants the killer found.

JMO

The father of one of the victims spoke on camera yesterday with Lestor Holt. His son attempted to stop the killer and was murdered. He said it was very painful to be on camera but he wants the killer found.

JMO
OMG!!! Horrible. I’m sorry, I didn’t know that. I was referring to neighbours commenting about how he seemed like a great guy, etc… as always happens. I’m sorry.

It's almost like a last act of terror. Leave the town without any closure as to whether you will ever resurface and when/how.

Exactly. Extensive suicide. He wanted to die and was angry about that, so he decides everyone else should die as well. It's definitely a thing. Quite some literature on it.

If that was his plan (consciously or subconsciously) then he'll go off and make himself as unfindable as possible, to make it so that the maximum number of people are feeling the pain he thinks he was feeling. It's hard to wrap one's mind around it.

Of course, he was deranged, that he has in common with all the mass shooters (most of whom are either suicidal and give evidence of it or might as well be).

The Coast Guard is now using a response vessel dispatched from Boothbay Harbor, Maine, and a fixed-wing aircraft from Cape Cod, Massachusetts, to search the waterways for Card, who is believed to be in a 15-foot lake boat. The search is focused on the northern shore of the waterway.

According to a Maine law enforcement bulletin seen by CBS News, Card has a 2022 Yamaha motorcycle and a 2019 Sea-Doo green boat registered in his name, in addition to the white Subaru. It's not clear if the Sea-Doo boat is the same boat that Card is believed to be in.
Stupid question of the day: Can a motorcycle fit on that kind of boat? And if it could, would the boat operate OK or sink?

Stupid question of the day: Can a motorcycle fit on that kind of boat? And if it could, would the boat operate OK or sink?
I think an electric bike would be more likely. Motorcycles usually require licensing and registration and would've shown up when LE got his vehicle/boat registrations. But if he'd abandoned the boat and continued his flight on a bicycle, on foot, or by some other method, LE would have found the abandoned boat by now, imho.

Shelter in place rescinded

Hunting prohibited in Lewiston, Lisbon, Bowdoin, & one other town I didn't catch beginning 10/28 until further notice

LE has not seen RC in the last two days.
Shelter in place rescinded

Hunting prohibited in Lewiston, Lisbon, Bowdoin, & one other town I didn't catch beginning 10/28 until further notice

LE has not seen RC in the last two days.
The other location was county of family members but I wasn’t able to understand specific county.

Exactly. Extensive suicide. He wanted to die and was angry about that, so he decides everyone else should die as well. It's definitely a thing. Quite some literature on it.

If that was his plan (consciously or subconsciously) then he'll go off and make himself as unfindable as possible, to make it so that the maximum number of people are feeling the pain he thinks he was feeling. It's hard to wrap one's mind around it.

Of course, he was deranged, that he has in common with all the mass shooters (most of whom are either suicidal and give evidence of it or might as well be).
I think he is alive, and they will find him.

JMO

But Gregory Fremin, a retired Houston Police Department captain, told Daily Express US Card is likely hiding in the dense woods of Maine in a makeshift shelter or cave.

He added: "We have to assume he has a plan, he definitely has outdoor survivalist training but he has a limited amount of food and water. There is only so much he can carry before he's going to run out and will have to seek food elsewhere.

"He can probably survive with minimal amounts of food and water for about two weeks."

Me neither. And I have had lots of experiences with wolves in sheep’s clothing, maybe others haven’t…
Yeah, I... after what this dude did, soullessly blowing human beings away with a weapon of war one after another with stone-cold planning and then disappeared for days leaving entire towns in terror, I'm gonna have to say the neighbor's account checks out fine by me.

<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
The victims of Wednesday night’s shootings were named as Ronald Morin, 55; Peyton Brewer Ross, 40; Joshua Seal, 36; Bryan MacFarlane, 41; Joseph Walker, 47; Arthur Strout, 42; Maxx Hathaway, 35; Stephen Vozzella, 45; Thomas Conrad, 34; Michael Deslauriers, 51; Jason Walker, 51; Tricia Asselin, 53; William Brackett, 48; and Keith Macneir, 64.
Father and son William and Aaron Young, 44 and 14, respectively were also named by police, as were husband and wife Bob and Lucy Violette, 76 and 73, respectively.

I think an electric bike would be more likely. Motorcycles usually require licensing and registration and would've shown up when LE got his vehicle/boat registrations. But if he'd abandoned the boat and continued his flight on a bicycle, on foot, or by some other method, LE would have found the abandoned boat by now, imho.
Ring in on this:

A road motorcycle would be difficult to get aboard a 15-foot boat and the Yamaha registered to him is over 500 pounds wet...and an RV would be heavier and even clumsier to load to a boat.....But a dirt bike or trail bike (motorcycle) are typically not registered because they are not road equipped; don't have license plates and many models would be less than half that weight.

So did he or his relatives own a dirt bike?

A sign was posted in Lewiston, Maine, the site of the deadliest mass shooting so far in 2023

The victims of Wednesday night’s shootings were named as Ronald Morin, 55; Peyton Brewer Ross, 40; Joshua Seal, 36; Bryan MacFarlane, 41; Joseph Walker, 47; Arthur Strout, 42; Maxx Hathaway, 35; Stephen Vozzella, 45; Thomas Conrad, 34; Michael Deslauriers, 51; Jason Walker, 51; Tricia Asselin, 53; William Brackett, 48; and Keith Macneir, 64.
Father and son William and Aaron Young, 44 and 14, respectively were also named by police, as were husband and wife Bob and Lucy Violette, 76 and 73, respectively.

So the sketchy neighbor guy was wrong--or worse, lying--when he said a baby was killed.

Don't get me wrong, I am glad of that although that's small consolation amid the horror.

Unless he hid the boat well. I expect anything from these types of people and I think we've seen plenty from them too. Some can be more unpredictable than others. I'll be happy when they find him so people can commence grieving and loving one another.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay