GUILTY ME - Nichole Cable, 15, Glenburn, 12 May 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Here's a theory I'm throwing out.. Nicole apparently had a "thing" with him a while ago, right? Maybe that ended abruptly and on a sour note (maybe Nicole ended it and he didn't like it) and he then posed as this random guy knowing full well she wouldn't meet up with him as he was. Tricked her into meeting up, then pulled her into the car? All JMO of course

You and me both.

Man Charged in Death of Missing Maine Teenager

Police charged a 20-year-old Maine man with murder Tuesday in the death of a 15-year-old girl who disappeared more than a week ago.

Kyle Dube, of Orono, was charged in Nichole Cable's death after a body presumed to be hers was found in a wooded area Monday night, Maine State Police Lt. Christopher Coleman said at a news conference.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/remains-found-woods-missing-maine-teen-19223469#.UZvn07XCZ8E

Here is Kyle Dube's Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/kyle.dube.775

So he posted about Nichole?
What happened to the original story about her meeting up with someone she did not know? Was that false?

(sadly, shouldn't this post be moved out of Active Search and into Located?)

So it's hard to figure how to post my theory after reading the FB group page information earlier regarding this guy. I can't really quote any of the stuff from social media.. hm.

Well I guess I'll just say my theory is based in part on what I read there, you can read it yourself if you want.

And then I'll just say my theory, since I know that's allowed.

My theory is that this is a jealous-by-nature young man who liked Nicole but didn't trust her, so made a fake profile of another local young man around her age and then pretended to be this other guy in order to see if she would respond to another guy's advances.

I think.. IMHO ONLY A THEORY... that when she was willing to meet this other guy in her driveway, this jealous-by-nature guy who was just arrested who openly admits this is in his nature and he "goes crazy" over this stuff just snapped.

I hope I said that all allowably.

So he posted about Nichole?
What happened to the original story about her meeting up with someone she did not know? Was that false?

The way I'm understanding it from all the news stories, pressers, and especially the FB group page posts, is this:
She thought she was meeting someone completely different in her driveway that night. The person she thought she was meeting was a person who she knew through Facebook, but that person's entire facebook profile turned out to be fake - this guy who is charged with killing her used the name of someone else from their area and used other people's photos and everything.

Then turns out, it's this dude. She was probably like, WTF why are YOU here, I thought I was meeting Bryan (fake FB profile name).

edit - and my THEORY is that her text message that nobody has been told the contents of might've said something about it being Kyle, not Bryan.. maybe that's how police knew to look in his direction. No idea, theory only.

Am I the only one that bothered that MSM is naming the friend who gave police the important information? It seems unsafe for some reason.

I am so exhausted emotionally by the body count this week here on WS. It just is almost too much. All these beautiful young girls with their entire lives ahead of them.

At least with Nichole, her body was found quickly and her perp was quickly apprehended. Hopefully LE gets some answers. I keep thinking of poor Sidney Randall who went unfound for way too long and with with way too little justice.

There was a case locally, Dallas area, in early fall of a girl who was victimized by an older man. She told and he was arrested ! Then , while out on bond, he set up a fake fb and pretended to be a friend of a friend and struck up a friendship with her. When they finally met, he killed her, just a day or two before his trial was to begin and she would have testified against him. I wonder if any portions of that case might be similar to this one.

:( Rest baby girl !

Am I the only one that bothered that MSM is naming the friend who gave police the important information? It seems unsafe for some reason.

I am so exhausted emotionally by the body count this week here on WS. It just is almost too much. All these beautiful young girls with their entire lives ahead of them.

At least with Nichole, her body was found quickly and her perp was quickly apprehended. Hopefully LE gets some answers. I keep thinking of poor Sidney Randall who went unfound for way too long and with with way too little justice.

So I'm not the only one who noticed? It's a rough week. I was thinking the victory of the Cleveland 3 was short lived in the real world :(

I am on the fence with this one. While I agree with the logic of some of the above theories, I have a feeling that this wasn't a complete surprise. Perhaps this was arranged, and Nicole told her mom she was going to meet the other boy. I think that since this relationship was going on in the background for a while, that there is a good possibility the whole fake profile thing was developed to keep mom in the dark. I suppose we will learn more once they disclose the manner of death.

If this creature in custody is in fact the person who took this beautiful young woman from her family, I hope the general population in jail gets a crack at him.

I am on the fence with this one. While I agree with the logic of some of the above theories, I have a feeling that this wasn't a complete surprise. Perhaps this was arranged, and Nicole told her mom she was going to meet the other boy. I think that since this relationship was going on in the background for a while, that there is a good possibility the whole fake profile thing was developed to keep mom in the dark. I suppose we will learn more once they disclose the manner of death.

If this creature in custody is in fact the person who took this beautiful young woman from her family, I hope the general population in jail gets a crack at him.

Just clarification, though, I thought that the fake profile guy had been trying to get in touch with other girls as well?

I think that since this relationship was going on in the background for a while, that there is a good possibility the whole fake profile thing was developed to keep mom in the dark.

Or it was to hide from Kyle's girlfriend. There was obviously a huge amount of drama going on based on his FB postings.

If you find a fb group re the guy in jail (KD),it's amazing to read what these friends have to say about the murder.

How to find this?

I just found it by going to facebook, search his name "Kyle Dube" in the facebook search field, and click on "see more results for Kyle Dube" then on the left side click "groups"

That might be a round about way, but basically it's the only facebook group with his name in it.

Posts he made on his FB page about hoping NC was "safe" or "in a safe place" are gone.

Well he obviously knew where she was.

JMO

What a charming guy, I just read this news report:
Dube’s Facebook page shows he twice posted a flier about Nichole Cable being missing last week. On Monday, the day after Nichole went missing, he reportedly posted the following about a girlfriend who is not Cable:

“OK so I don’t with the droma. Let’s get this straight. I KYLE DUBE is and always will be with [my girlfriend]. We have had are up and downs but we have worked them out so stop talking to me if you are trying to flirt and guys you better stop hitting on [her] I get crazy when I’m pissed off and I’m about there.”

http://bangordailynews.com/2013/05/...nnection-with-death-of-missing-glenburn-teen/

Just clarification, though, I thought that the fake profile guy had been trying to get in touch with other girls as well?

Hi PlainJane!

On FB I read two posts by female teens and another post by a mom of a female teen who stated "fake Bryan" had tried to get female teens to meet with him. In one occasion he had tried to lure the female with pot. A LE officer also announced that this had occurred, but maybe Kyle Dobe wasn't the fake Bryan.

Maybe the fake Bryan is a harmless prankster who was incorrectly blamed?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jayc
Back