Media Interviews with Case Players (SA/DT) ***Merged**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am so glad that I got up for this interview. Jeff’s calm demeanor has soothed me so much. In the grand scheme of things one more mother has gotten away with killing her child. The balance of good and evil has not changed. Life is still good.

I hope we see more of JA in his retirement but I did not get the feeling that he was moving on to any other job yet. I had been wondering if any offers had come up but it was not mentioned.

Jeff Ashton....I salute you for a job well done, a career well served and for being a truly good man.

BBM. It really did help a lot, didn't it? A must-watch for all of us who are so upset.

I'm still stuck on the first alternate juror. The man is a teacher. A teacher. He should be able to come to a logical conclusion. Understand the word "reasonable". FCAT FAIL

I truly believe that the entire jury was not intelligent enough to understand the state's testimony, but were more in line with Baez's "cut the cheese" remarks. What a sad day to be a Floridian.

Twitter says he'll be on the View today too! He's doing a whirlwind NYC tour!

He is a class act all the way. That was the first time I have seen him on TV. (I watched the trial on my computer.) I thought he was nice looking then but after seeing him today, just WOW!! A very handsome man.

I wish him well in his retirement and am glad that he gave it his all for Caylee.

Oh..... and I loved it when he said that if Casey ever does tell what really happened, he is not sure anyone would believe it. :great:

Oh I love you Jeff Ashton. I hope you will read all these messages of appreciation for you. God Bless you.

How old is JA? I'm surprised he's retirement age, I never would have guessed it. Inever expected the SA to be anything less than class acts.

What a classy guy and quite handsome too. I wish him well and am sure we will be hearing about him in the future, no matter what new career path he chooses. I have no words to express how much I admire Jeff Ashton.

JA: ferocious in the pursuit of truth and graceful in the face of bitter disappointment.

CM: lecturing the press, flipping the bird and helping confound justice.

I know who the true 'Southern Gentleman' was in this case.

Live long and be well, JA.

He and Linda Drane Burdick are, and will always be, 2 of my heroes.

Stop attacking jurors. They did exactly what the law asked them to do. The state failed, not the jury.

I wonder if Linda will give a statement.

I just saw the alternate juror on GMA. Lord Have Mercy - if he is indicative of what the entire jury was like, oh wow. He seemed to be a conspiracy theorist and seemed truly clueless about how to answer most of the questions he was asked. He seemed to be from another planet. Curious as to why he is the only one speaking out.

Says alot to me that this guy is EVERYWHERE. Wonder what his motives were in serving on this jury?

Props to JA. I have no idea how it happened but I feel a bit better. Still will skip any and all interviews with the jurors/defense though.

Question...
If they find out that any juror committed fraud/bribery on this case, can the decision be over-turned?
Unfortunately, no, because of the Double Jeopardy clause.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back