Meet & Greet for New Members #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all,
computer programmer by trade, computer forensics person for fun. If you need an Encase image acquired on a Windows machine analyzed, hit me up. Love to solve puzzles that can ultimately help someone.

Greetings from Seattle, WA.

Hey Everyone!

Been a longtime lurker but finally decided to introduce myself! While I am still figuring out how to navigate a bit, I definitely feel like I am in the right place! Been a true crime junkie for a long time, and love having a place to go to where we can discuss cases, share ideas, and meet new people!

Hi all,
my name is Alex and I am an interested amateur with hardly any or no experience in criminal investigation but a reasonable interest in crime solving and the goals of this website. I heard about this website because it was mentioned in a you tube video I watched.
I will spend some time to dive into this website and familiarize with the functions. Please accept my advance apologies for any mistakes I make on here
Good luck to all of you and kind regards from The Netherlands!
Alex

Hi all,
my name is Alex and I am an interested amateur with hardly any or no experience in criminal investigation but a reasonable interest in crime solving and the goals of this website. I heard about this website because it was mentioned in a you tube video I watched.
I will spend some time to dive into this website and familiarize with the functions. Please accept my advance apologies for any mistakes I make on here
Good luck to all of you and kind regards from The Netherlands!
Alex
Welcome to Ws Alex040, dive right in, the water is fine!

Longtime Lurker. New Poster. - with a question: I ran across this interesting story and thought I'd maybe find more info or discussion on it here at WS. I don't seem to find it in my searches though and I'm not sure where would be an appropriate place to post it - if it's appropriate at all. (Maybe it's not really as interesting as I thought, or maybe it's not an "approved" topic for discussion?) So I thought I'd drop a link here and see anyone else may have already found a thread on it or if it's appropriate.

12-Year-Old Boy Charged With Murder in His 6-Year-Old Cousin’s Mysterious Death

Longtime Lurker. New Poster. - with a question: I ran across this interesting story and thought I'd maybe find more info or discussion on it here at WS. I don't seem to find it in my searches though and I'm not sure where would be an appropriate place to post it - if it's appropriate at all. (Maybe it's not really as interesting as I thought, or maybe it's not an "approved" topic for discussion?) So I thought I'd drop a link here and see anyone else may have already found a thread on it or if it's appropriate.

12-Year-Old Boy Charged With Murder in His 6-Year-Old Cousin’s Mysterious Death
Welcome to Ws @ WillieMac!
Could not find a thread either, so got one started..
TX- Isabella Courtney, 6, found outside her home, River Oaks,18 Aug.2021*12 yr old cousin arrested *

Hi everyone,
i am from Texas and own my own business.
i have always been very interested in crime and cold cases. I have always wanted to be an investigator or journalist, but that just didnt happen, so I am doing the next best thing and doing what I can to help!

I hope that I can bring something to the table and help

Hi all! I am Daisy :)

I am from the U.K., and a recent law graduate. I am always interested in all sorts of unsolved mysteries or unusual cases. Right now I have signed up to read and contribute to discussions on the Gerrish/Chung fatalities, but I have also long had an interest in cases like the JonBenet Ramsay murder, the Zodiac killings, the Ripper murders, and so on.

My favourite tool of sleuthing is Occam’s Razor!

I look forward to chatting with you all in time, and thank you to the web site owners and administrators for providing what I can already see is such a great and well-managed site! Thanks so much :)

Hi, This is Cooper and I am New Here since 27 August
Hey there Coop! (Can I call ya Coop?) Or do you prefer Cooper? Or Mr White? Whitey? ...just trying to loosen up the "first discussion". :) Glad to see you here!! Was there a particular case that brought you?

Hi I am Tania from New Zealand. I have been a member for a while but haven't had much time to properly engage in this page. I am super nosey and feel I missed my calling as a detective lol. I do watch Websleuths on YouTube regularly so am enjoying the videos there during Covid Lockdown.
No case in particular brought me here, but after hearing positive chat on some of my fav podcasts about Websleuths, I jumped on here and so glad that I did. Now I have to learn to navigate properly.

My family (3 sons) roll their eyebrows whenever they see me watching or listening to any sort of crime/serial killer content. But I think I am drawn to the why people do the things they do, what makes them click, and then wanting justice for the victims/survivors.

Anyway looking forward to reading, watching and learning more on this amazing site *advertiser censored*

Hi there fellow sleuthers,
I am new to web sleuths...I have hopped on here previously but I decided to actually make an account. I am from Rhode Island and have been true crime obsessed since Serial came out. I am super interested in a case that involved the murder of John Chakalos in 2013 and then subsequently his daughter's death in 2016. Nathan Carman (grandson and son) has been a suspect in both murders. Anyone else following this case? I have some random connections to it and just want to gather as much info as possible. SO happy to be here and join ya'll.

Hi there fellow sleuthers,
I am new to web sleuths...I have hopped on here previously but I decided to actually make an account. I am from Rhode Island and have been true crime obsessed since Serial came out. I am super interested in a case that involved the murder of John Chakalos in 2013 and then subsequently his daughter's death in 2016. Nathan Carman (grandson and son) has been a suspect in both murders. Anyone else following this case? I have some random connections to it and just want to gather as much info as possible. SO happy to be here and join ya'll.
Welcome to Ws mwise!
Interesting case, new one for me.
Ws thread..
CT - John Chakalos, 87, Windsor, 20 December 2013 *Grandson arrested*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics