Meet & Greet for New Members #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! I go by Emma. I've always been interested in true crime and investigation, and I've only gotten nosier as I've gotten older. I finally bit the bullet and am building my own blog with a focus on small town/tight-knit community cases, especially ones that haven't gotten a lot of attention. I'm hoping to break out of my shell a little here, and am able to help someone somewhere!

Hello! I'm Lauren, and I am from England. I have always been interested in true crime and the psychology that goes with it. I am generally a quiet person (so bear with me haha). I hope to help in any way I can. Have a great day! :)

Hi again! Very sorry for not following guidelines on my first post yesterday. Anyway, just wanted to say hello again! I'm a cartoonist and obsessed with true crime like the rest of y'all. Very happy to be here :)

Welcome, if you go to the missing it unidentified forums. There's a box at the bottom left hand side where you can set the prefix to MA. Hopefully that will be helpful for you

Pipsqueak's issue has been resolved. Her initial user ID contained all caps, and it turns out the Xenforo software does not like X number of caps (not sure how many) and interprets it as spam. We just had to adjust her user name in the software by taking out the caps.

Hello from North Carolina! I just joined and am anxious to dig in and be helpful where I can. Have been a true crime aficionado all my life. Honored to be among such an impressive bunch!

I look forward to getting to know you.

Hi! I'm from Amsterdam and am excited to help out where I can. Does anyone know a good case to start with?

Hi! I'm from Amsterdam and am excited to help out where I can. Does anyone know a good case to start with?

Welcome to WS @Linde102! A good place to begin for any case new to you is the Media Thread. There's no discussion -- just MSM factual info where you can get your bearings and get your feet wet.

The hottest cast right now is a missing mother from Colorado: Suzanne Morphew She's believed deceased - no body located. Her husband was arrested on May 5, 2021 and charged with her murder. The court is in the preliminary process -- deciding if there is enough evidence to bound the defendant over for trial.

There were two days of hearings last week and two more days next week.
Hope to see you on the main thread.

Cheers!

CO - CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 , MEDIA,MAPS,TIMELINE *NO DISCUSSION*

Hi Ya'll, I'm here to help find the truth, share the truth and to shed light on the subject. Thank you all for caring for the innocents like the righteous knights you are.

Hello all! I’m new here and just looking to help others out. I have a degree in computer science/programming. I’ve always been into crime cases and unsolved crimes. I have helped one family get justice for their daughters death. I’m not sure what else to say here haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly