Meet & Greet for New Members #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone!!! I am hooked on unsolved mysteries and human behaviours so thought I would join WS and investigate some of the more sinister behaviours being displayed by murderous individuals!!
Welcome to Ws Davesg1rl, you have come to the right place!

Hello everyone! True crime and mysteries have always fascinated me. I've been really diving into it in the past year though, and finally decided to take the leap to join this community. Look forward to sleuthing with you all!

i just joined semi recently, hello! i'm 22 and a year and a half sober (on methadone) from heroin and meth. i'm in my 20s and i don't have children but i have many loved ones. i take care of my disabled sister and she is the light of my life. i'm a freelance artist/mua but i'm also going to phlebotomy school and my goal is to be a cosmetic chemist or dermatologist.

Incredibly proud of your achievement!!!

(Stick with whatever recovery plan you have, but if you're looking for someone to talk to this is a great place.)

A brave & resilient person, that's what you are.

And, I do have strawberry plants -- but rarely eat a home-grown strawberry because I won't stop the turtles. Oh we fence out the raccoons, but so far those masked bandits haven't figured out how to use the gap left at the bottom of the wire for the turtles.

I've just joined today and wanted to say hello to everyone!

I'm Laura, 31 from York, North Yorkshire, England and I'm a support worker for people with learning difficulties and disabilities.

I am particularly interested in the Skylar Neese murder, Steven Avery, JonBenet Ramsey and Madeleine McCann if anyone would like to discuss these with me or share info and theories.

Hope you all have a nice day!

Thread #1

Hello, those and so many more cold and unsolved cases have interested me for as long as I can remember.

hello all! I've been hooked on true crime forever, and specifically cold cases.. statement analysis blogs, crime studies, perusing the usual websites (Doe, NamUs, FBI, etc) are my favorite pastimes outside of my "real" job. I've debated joining WS for a while but always questioned if I had enough skill to contribute. I love researching and have lots of computer time, so finally figured WHY NOT :D

hello all! I've been hooked on true crime forever, and specifically cold cases.. statement analysis blogs, crime studies, perusing the usual websites (Doe, NamUs, FBI, etc) are my favorite pastimes outside of my "real" job. I've debated joining WS for a while but always questioned if I had enough skill to contribute. I love researching and have lots of computer time, so finally figured WHY NOT :D
Welcome to Ws Lemmy lookitup, love the moniker!

It's an honor to join, and I hope that I can be of assistance. My name is Jonathan, and I am a paralyzed United States Marine Corps Veteran from Colorado, who hosts a True Crime Podcast. Have heard so many positive things about this group of dedicated individuals, and wanted to join, so that if there was anything I could do to assist, you would have another resource available to turn to. I look forward to meeting many of you in the coming months, and thank you for all of the hard work you put in to bring cases to a close, as well as giving victims much needed closure. Semper Fi

Attachments

• 20210701_124541_0000.jpg
    20210701_124541_0000.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 8
It's an honor to join, and I hope that I can be of assistance. My name is Jonathan, and I am a paralyzed United States Marine Corps Veteran from Colorado, who hosts a True Crime Podcast. Have heard so many positive things about this group of dedicated individuals, and wanted to join, so that if there was anything I could do to assist, you would have another resource available to turn to. I look forward to meeting many of you in the coming months, and thank you for all of the hard work you put in to bring cases to a close, as well as giving victims much needed closure. Semper Fi
Welcome to Ws @AuroraCO, nice to ''meet you''!
Well, are you ready to look at a marine tattoo belonging to this UID man?..
Ws thread..
FL - FL - “Maritime John Doe", Wht, hazel eyes 65-75, 6'1, maritime tattoo, Atlantic Ocean,Sept 2003

Last edited:
hello, just joined websleuths after following a link on an article about the Mee Chong beheading case in England -- the lack of information in the press piqued my interest, and now I'm looking through the forums and finding all this sleuthing stuff fascinating. I'm currently writing fiction, a crime-slash-horror type novel, so this place seems like it may be useful to me, in terms of understanding the many facets of crime and criminal behaviours.

hello, just joined websleuths after following a link on an article about the Mee Chong beheading case in England -- the lack of information in the press piqued my interest, and now I'm looking through the forums and finding all this sleuthing stuff fascinating. I'm currently writing fiction, a crime-slash-horror type novel, so this place seems like it may be useful to me, in terms of understanding the many facets of crime and criminal behaviours.
Welcome to Ws sammoo!
Going to check out that thread too..
UK - Mee Kuen "Deborah" Chong, 67, Wembley, London, decapitated in woods, Salcombe, 10 June 2021

Hi, I'm fredso and I'm from northern Sweden. I've been intrigued with your community for quite some time, and now I finally took the step and joined you guys.

I'm a former journalist that has just turned... 23 (30). Solving problems is right up my alley. I like to think about myself as an observer and a thinker. At the moment, the cases I'm most interested in are the Delphi Murders, Madeleine McCann, Faith Hedgepeth and a couple of Swedish cold cases. Looking forward to learn from you all!

Hi, I'm fredso and I'm from northern Sweden. I've been intrigued with your community for quite some time, and now I finally took the step and joined you guys.

I'm a former journalist that has just turned... 23 (30). Solving problems is right up my alley. I like to think about myself as an observer and a thinker. At the moment, the cases I'm most interested in are the Delphi Murders, Madeleine McCann, Faith Hedgepeth and a couple of Swedish cold cases. Looking forward to learn from you all!
Welcome to Ws @fredso, nice to ''meet'' you!
Ws threads..
Found Deceased - IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #136

Nordic/Scandinavian Crime Cases - Links to cases on Websleuths *No Discussion*

Carissa here, I'm 30 and from GA. I have three kids with my boyfriend of 13 years. I am so excited to be part of this site. Just recently I was reading a post about a missing woman. So I scroll through to get more information and as I'm scrolling the obvious things are going through my head: Does she have a fb? Are there webcams or CCTV's around the area? Where was her husband? How close is she to the neighbor that reported her missing? Has she had any affairs, has her husband? TO MY GRAND SURPRISE EVERYONE WAS WAY AHEAD OF ME! I thought to myself, "duh! It's a web sleuth SITE!" It's just so awesome (for lack of better words) that I've found a place where I can learn things, where I can talk to others with the same interests as my own. I normally feel so weird around people when I mention things like Cold Cases and the facts surrounding them. Thank you to all of you for being here to create such an amazing place. I am aware of the rules per the greeting message. The only thing I will have to watch myself for would be language! lol But no drama and no disrespect is great! I am all here! yyaayy! I cannot wait to dive in!

Last edited:
I am TxWebSleuth aka Lisa living in Houston, Tx. I watch a lot of true crime and I try to use the internet to help. It's like something inside me wants, needs to help and I've found the internet to be the best platform. I'm so proud to be here among my fellow Web Sleuths!

I am TxWebSleuth aka Lisa living in Houston, Tx. I watch a lot of true crime and I try to use the internet to help. It's like something inside me wants, needs to help and I've found the internet to be the best platform. I'm so proud to be here among my fellow Web Sleuths!

Welcome, TxWebsleuth! I’m sure you’ll find some interesting cases here.

Hi all my name is Danielle I live in Australia, I found this site after watching Crime Scene: the Vanishing at the Cecil Hotel and learning about Web Sleuth. So I like mysteries especially the strange ones, like Unsolved Mysteries was one of my favs shows growing up. I wanted to be a working in the crime fighting industry but due to learning difficulties if was never to be but even though I still love a mystery and look forward to being here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kels1221