Meet & Greet for New Members #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we have a thread for the crime you describe?

Link to a news media article or LE report?

Usually a thread title will include the location, date, name of the person, and mention of what happened -- missing, remains found, murdered, etc.

Welcome to Websleuths!

Glad to be a member here finally as I have browsed the forums on and off for a few years now.

I am mostly interested in cold cases and older missing persons cases, but look forward to expanding my horizons once I get a bit more experience. I also follow a few Unidentified cases but will mostly lurk because I don’t feel I have much to add in that forum!

A little bit about me: I’m a 31 year old female who is completely new to online sleuthing, I’m double American board certified in internal medicine and psychiatry (hoping some of my schooling may be able to contribute to something on here), AND 7 1/2 months pregnant with my first child.

Hope everyone here has been managing to stay safe during these uncertain times. I’m quite nervous about jumping in, so thank you for having me!

Glad to be a member here finally as I have browsed the forums on and off for a few years now.

I am mostly interested in cold cases and older missing persons cases, but look forward to expanding my horizons once I get a bit more experience. I also follow a few Unidentified cases but will mostly lurk because I don’t feel I have much to add in that forum!

A little bit about me: I’m a 31 year old female who is completely new to online sleuthing, I’m double American board certified in internal medicine and psychiatry (hoping some of my schooling may be able to contribute to something on here), AND 7 1/2 months pregnant with my first child.

Hope everyone here has been managing to stay safe during these uncertain times. I’m quite nervous about jumping in, so thank you for having me!
Welcome to Ws LizzyE, step right in the water is fine!

Welcome to Ws LizzyE, step right in the water is fine!

Thank you so much, I appreciate the welcome!

I try to follow cases nationwide in the news because of a deep interest I have, but if anyone knows of past or current cases that may involve Munchausen’s or in particular Munchausen’s by proxy please let me know. MbP is the one area I’ve focused my career on.

Last edited:
Hi websleuthers! I am cyanydeblonde21 and I'm an avid true crime buff! Heard about Websleuths on a news show, Dateline, 48 Hours, 20/20, not sure which one, I watch a lot of them. LOL

I am a graphic designer in my day gig and a rockstar by night. I sing and front for an edgy rock band in my spare time. :)

I am listening now to the Down the Hill podcast about the terrifying murders of the two young girls in Delphi, Indiana so that was mainly why I joined Websleuths. There has to be some justice for those dear girls and closure for their poor families. I'm way down in Alabama, but I'm from (and still have a lot of contacts in) the Midwest and would like to do what I can, if anything, to help.

I'm also a little obsessive about the JonBenet Ramsey case and have been since Day 1. Hoping upon hope we can someday find closure for that family.

Anyway, I'm super excited to be here! I'm not sure if I'll post much, but I want to help out wherever I can.

Hi websleuthers! I am cyanydeblonde21 and I'm an avid true crime buff! Heard about Websleuths on a news show, Dateline, 48 Hours, 20/20, not sure which one, I watch a lot of them. LOL

I am a graphic designer in my day gig and a rockstar by night. I sing and front for an edgy rock band in my spare time. :)

I am listening now to the Down the Hill podcast about the terrifying murders of the two young girls in Delphi, Indiana so that was mainly why I joined Websleuths. There has to be some justice for those dear girls and closure for their poor families. I'm way down in Alabama, but I'm from (and still have a lot of contacts in) the Midwest and would like to do what I can, if anything, to help.

I'm also a little obsessive about the JonBenet Ramsey case and have been since Day 1. Hoping upon hope we can someday find closure for that family.

Anyway, I'm super excited to be here! I'm not sure if I'll post much, but I want to help out wherever I can.
Welcome to Ws cyanydeblonde21!
Very active thread, rock on!..
Found Deceased - IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #136

Hi everyone! I just joined up today. 23 y/o full time writer (LitFic, YA, and Satire... not published yet, but getting close!). Currently based in the USA in the North East.

I am mainly interested in Jane Doe cases and identifying decedents, as opposed to crimes with known victims and unknown perpetrators. I am very passionate about helping to give them some of their dignity back via their identities.

Three cases that I am most invested in currently are Opelika Baby Jane Doe, the Woodlawn Jane Doe, and the Anne Arundel County Jane Doe.

I spend a few hours a day comparing missing person cases to unidentified person cases in online databases between Canada, the US, and Mexico. Only a healthy amount of obsession! My husband often assists me when he is able to.

I look forward to collaborating with everyone and reading other viewpoints on different cases.

Hi everyone! I just joined up today. 23 y/o full time writer (LitFic, YA, and Satire... not published yet, but getting close!). Currently based in the USA in the North East.

I am mainly interested in Jane Doe cases and identifying decedents, as opposed to crimes with known victims and unknown perpetrators. I am very passionate about helping to give them some of their dignity back via their identities.

Three cases that I am most invested in currently are Opelika Baby Jane Doe, the Woodlawn Jane Doe, and the Anne Arundel County Jane Doe.

I spend a few hours a day comparing missing person cases to unidentified person cases in online databases between Canada, the US, and Mexico. Only a healthy amount of obsession! My husband often assists me when he is able to.

I look forward to collaborating with everyone and reading other viewpoints on different cases.
Welcome to Ws NamelessNotForgotten, looking forward to ''seeing you'' on the UID and missing person cases!

Hi Lizzy ! We keep a list of verified professionals who post here and it's incredibly helpful to us when we need expert opinions in specific fields. If you ever decide that you want to get verified and added to that list here's a useful link. Verification Process for Professional or Insider Posters

Hi everyone, I have been a member for some time. I never introduced myself. My name is Chrissy and I am from Baton Rouge La. I am very interested in the L.I.S.K case and the Jennings 8. I look forward to many discussions!

Hi - I just joined and I'm a professional writer. I'm doing a Kindle Vella series on genetic genealogy cases and there are so many now! I also wrote 5 forensic science books last year for high school classes and libraries but they aren't published yet and might not be (the publisher changed hands during COVID).

I'm also an empath and the things I learn doing this bother me a lot. But I don't want to ignore crimes because of the families and the suffering and need for justice. So even when something really bothers me I try to separate my feelings and be objective and just document the information.

Anybody that has any ideas about genetic genealogy cases - I am open to suggestions! The Vella series isn't meant for the ones everyone knows about like the Golden State Killer. It's more for lesser known ones. Also I just learned about the Doe Project and will definitely support them. They can identify so many unknown victims with help.

Hi - I just joined and I'm a professional writer. I'm doing a Kindle Vella series on genetic genealogy cases and there are so many now! I also wrote 5 forensic science books last year for high school classes and libraries but they aren't published yet and might not be (the publisher changed hands during COVID).

I'm also an empath and the things I learn doing this bother me a lot. But I don't want to ignore crimes because of the families and the suffering and need for justice. So even when something really bothers me I try to separate my feelings and be objective and just document the information.

Anybody that has any ideas about genetic genealogy cases - I am open to suggestions! The Vella series isn't meant for the ones everyone knows about like the Golden State Killer. It's more for lesser known ones. Also I just learned about the Doe Project and will definitely support them. They can identify so many unknown victims with help.

You may want to venture to this thread due to your interest in genealogy cases. DNA Solves Cold Cases/Parabon Nanolabs & GED/Match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member