Votes: 58 29.4%
  • No, his behavior turns me off too much

Votes: 117 59.4%
  • Undecided

Votes: 22 11.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
WORLD EXCLUSIVE: Photos Show Mel Gibson Bruised His Baby After His Clash With Oksana

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...el-gibsons-baby-bruised-his-clash-with-oksana

Don't throw anything at me but if the tapes are doctored and tampered with , I can't help but wonder if the photos were too.

Okay I read that article and cringed....not because "Mel" bruised his baby, but because of history. My ex-sister-in-law told my ex-brother-in-law when they split up that she would ruin him and keep him from their baby girl. I had to go to several court hearings (which were thrown out every time after she perjured on the stand) as a potential character witness for my ex-BIL everytime she filed some type of charges on him. One of those charges was for my ex-BIL "abusing" his daughter. My ex-mother-in-law ALWAYS took pictures of the girl's condition when she arrived and prior to her release back to her mother. The child was fine when she left my MIL's house but the next day her mother called CPS and reported my ex-BIL had abused their daughter because she had bruises on her cheek. Those bruises were not there when she left my ex-MIL's house and my ex-BIL never had her alone during or after the visit. So basically her mom presumably bruised her child's face so that she could get my ex-BIL in trouble.

It is hard for me to imagine a man who has 7 children that no abuse charges have been levied against at any time, suddenly hits a 2 month old baby. I'm not saying it COULDN'T have been him, once again, just raises my hinky meter again due to past experiences.

Oksana and Mel are in the midst of a custody dispute. It is to her gain to make Mel look as bad as possible, hence we only get to hear the snippets of dialogue to support that notion. I agree that you cannot really defend the language that Mel employs, but that is partly because we have no way of putting it into a proper context when half the context has been edited out.

For the sake of argument, let us suppose that Oksana has made it appear to Mel that she has been partying and entertaining male friends. I'm not saying she cheated, but that perhaps she wanted to make it appear to Mel that she had, i.e. to fuel a jealous angry reaction. Considering that Mel has sacrificed a lot to support Oksana, it stands to reason that Oksana knows that any sort of betrayal (or appearance of one) would provoke such a reaction. Whilst this scenario would not justify Mel's outburts, they would be easier to forgive as he could be considered the victim of a devious plot to destroy him.

Furthermore, it is one thing to be verbally abusive and quite another to be physically abusive. I think we all agree that nothing could justify or excuse the latter.

What exactly would constitute an acceptable context for such a tirade?

IMO NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!

Okay I read that article and cringed....not because "Mel" bruised his baby, but because of history. My ex-sister-in-law told my ex-brother-in-law when they split up that she would ruin him and keep him from their baby girl. I had to go to several court hearings (which were thrown out every time after she perjured on the stand) as a potential character witness for my ex-BIL everytime she filed some type of charges on him. One of those charges was for my ex-BIL "abusing" his daughter. My ex-mother-in-law ALWAYS took pictures of the girl's condition when she arrived and prior to her release back to her mother. The child was fine when she left my MIL's house but the next day her mother called CPS and reported my ex-BIL had abused their daughter because she had bruises on her cheek. Those bruises were not there when she left my ex-MIL's house and my ex-BIL never had her alone during or after the visit. So basically her mom presumably bruised her child's face so that she could get my ex-BIL in trouble.

It is hard for me to imagine a man who has 7 children that no abuse charges have been levied against at any time, suddenly hits a 2 month old baby. I'm not saying it COULDN'T have been him, once again, just raises my hinky meter again due to past experiences.

I'm so sorry to read your story. It's hard to imagine what some people are capable of but capable they are.

If MG and Oksana's child was injured during an assault I would HOPE she would take the child to a doctor immediately. If I see a bruise in a photo that she took, I will probably be skeptical (Sorry folks). There is makeup and photoshop - although photoshop could probably be detected. I want to see a doctor's report. There were rumors she was shaking the baby which is why Mel allegedly hit her. If that's true and she did that, then purposely rendering a bruise to her child's face doesn't seem out of the question.

I also found her exchange with her dentist a little strange (Oh I can't tell you what happened, you have to promise...) Um, just lie and say you feel down the stairs if you REALLY don't want the doctor to know. End of story.

I perceive Oksana as cunning, manipulative and cold. Gibson obviously behaved like a buffoon, but her recording it and releasing it publicly is also beyond awful. Perhaps they are a match made in heaven....

I perceive Oksana as cunning, manipulative and cold. Gibson obviously behaved like a buffoon, but her recording it and releasing it publicly is also beyond awful. Perhaps they are a match made in heaven....

I said early on they deserved each other but that turned into me being accused of thinking she deserved to be punched so, I try not to go there anymore.

However, I think it's more a match made hell.

I'm so sorry to read your story. It's hard to imagine what some people are capable of but capable they are.

If MG and Oksana's child was injured during an assault I would HOPE she would take the child to a doctor immediately. If I see a bruise in a photo that she took, I will probably be skeptical (Sorry folks). There is makeup and photoshop - although photoshop could probably be detected. I want to see a doctor's report. There were rumors she was shaking the baby which is why Mel allegedly hit her. If that's true and she did that, then purposely rendering a bruise to her child's face doesn't seem out of the question.

I also found her exchange with her dentist a little strange (Oh I can't tell you what happened, you have to promise...) Um, just lie and say you feel down the stairs if you REALLY don't want the doctor to know. End of story.

So she, weighing a whooping 112 pounds soaking wet was shaking the baby and the only recourse Big Mel had was to punch her in the face, twice? Yet... he never got a restraining order to protect his baby. Ummmm that excuse STINKS to high heaven!

So she, weighing a whooping 112 pounds soaking wet was shaking the baby and the only recourse Big Mel had was to punch her in the face, twice? Yet... he never got a restraining order to protect his baby. Ummmm that excuse STINKS to high heaven!

I really don't know. We'll have to see what comes out in court. I'm just guessing at this point. Assuming the forensic experts are correct and the tapes are tampered with - who is to say he even did the damage to her mouth? I don't trust this woman. I never did. Mel is a raging d-bag but I just don't think she is any better. I don't trust her.

I'm with you there. Surprise, surprise, the recordings were edited. I will now leave this story and spend my time on something worthwhile. gla

I really don't know. We'll have to see what comes out in court. I'm just guessing at this point. Assuming the forensic experts are correct and the tapes are tampered with - who is to say he even did the damage to her mouth? I don't trust this woman. I never did. Mel is a raging d-bag but I just don't think she is any better. I don't trust her.

:laugh: "raging d-bag"!

Linda,

If I recall correctly this supposedly happened in January and yet she did not file a restraining order in the past 6 months for herself or her baby until now?

Expert on GMA Now:

Forensic experts claim several things considered when analyzing tapes -- gaps transients and fades on tapes She was clearly speaking into a large diaphram (sp) microphone and had professional help. To authentic a recording it must be the original. In a court of law if the tapes are tampered with they are inadmissible. The voices are on separate tracks which is interesting. They were able to mix the voices. There was a 60 second hum/fade, so expert doesn't believe they were edited by Radar Online.

Sounds like the experts likely don't even have the original tapes, but whatever Radar online had posted. So I don't know how accurate their claims of editing are going to be. By the way I notice Gibson isn't denying it is him on the tapes. And even if the tapes were professionally made for distribution (enhanced for quality or whatever else was done to distribute the tapes), that does not mean she doesn't have the originals that could potentially be presented to the court.

These experts worked on the Natalee Holloway and Jon Benet cases.

Interesting tidbit from the article, since it was discussed in this thread:

Arlo wants to point out one other key point — “when one party knows they are being taped, and that they are taping an unsuspecting party they tend to be very calm and cool,” he says, explaining Oksana’s unnatural calmness during the shocking phone calls. thing he has learned over the years of analyzing audio and video.

“When a party knows they are being taped and taping the party who does not know they tend to be very calm and cool,” he says. “This is something I have heard many times when examining these types of recordings.​

And? We know she was the one taping him.
But it certainly would appear he didn't suspect he was taped, so I presume she did not sound completely different than in their regular conversations.

Sounds like the experts likely don't even have the original tapes, but whatever Radar online had posted. So I don't know how accurate their claims of editing are going to be. By the way I notice Gibson isn't denying it is him on the tapes. And even if the tapes were professionally made for distribution (enhanced for quality or whatever else was done to distribute the tapes), that does not mean she doesn't have the originals that could potentially be presented to the court.

She could have the originals, so why not release those? Why edit them at all?

And? We know she was the one taping him.
But it certainly would appear he didn't suspect he was taped, so I presume she did not sound completely different than in their regular conversations.

I suspect he was too bombed and enraged to notice.

She could have the originals, so why not release those? Why edit them at all?

She denies she released the tapes. I presume she submitted the originals to the judge.

Reguardless of what she said or when she said it or if the tapes have been altered, he said what he said and there is NO EXCUSE for this level of hostile verbal abuse. Verbal and Emotional abuse leaves scars too! And in this situation there is 'apparent evidence' of verbal, emotional as well as physical abuse!

As for her making the tapes public, sometimes the only way to be heard is to break apart the public facade created by your abuser. Fame, politics, money and other forms of "power" can insulate and protect even the most vile humans... It can take a lot of "proof positive" to help someone caught up in one of those types of situations.

Oxana wouldn't get my vote for 'partner' of the year. And the jury is still out on what kind of 'human being' she is, but IMHO nothing deserves the anger and violence that he apparently pushed on her...

She denies she released the tapes. I presume she submitted the originals to the judge.

For the sake of argument, let's say O didn't release the tapes. Why would the "stolen" tapes need to be edited by the seller if they were damning enough on their own?

Thanks for digging that one up! :-)

Oksana's road to Mel: From Russian poverty to Hollywood royalty via an embittered British husband and a Bond actor.

"Even the most impartial observer might feel that this particular Cinderella appears to have a history of lobbing her glass slipper into the path of a variety of Prince Charmings."

She appears to have a long history with men, but only the rich and famous ones seem to get her pregnant.

What exactly would constitute an acceptable context for such a tirade?

IMO NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!

He read that he suffers from bipolar disorder. On one of the tapes it's hinted that he is not taking any medication, i.e. to help deal with his manic-depression. It would not surprise me if Oksana timed her conversations to a manic episode, or took snippets of recordings from manic episodes. His panting on one of the tapes suggests this. In a state of mania, one is often restless, have impaired judgement, suffer from delusions and paranoia. It is quite common to resort to drink, which impairs one's mental reasoning even further.

If we can put these rantings in the context of a manic episode, it would suggest that Oksana deliberately exploited Mel's mental frailty and I would find that absolutely deplorable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbelle