Meredith Kercher murdered-Amanda Knox appeals conviction #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One way to find out is to check all individuals who might have been involved, and that did not seem to have been done. If it was it wasn't made public...

If what I read that MK studied self-defense, she might have gotten some good kicks in (which I really hope she did!!)

My guess is they did look for bruises on AK and RS, if not medically, then certainly casually, but there were none. If there were, they would have used them as evidence of their participation in the attack. No bruises on either of them is extremely unlikely if the insane prosecution theory were true, so they choose to ignore this fact by never mentioning any examination or even casual note of the absence of bruises.

My guess is they did look for bruises on AK and RS, if not medically, then certainly casually, but there were none. If there were, they would have used them as evidence of their participation in the attack. No bruises on either of them is extremely unlikely if the insane prosecution theory were true, so they choose to ignore this fact by never mentioning any examination or even casual note of the absence of bruises.
You make a good point here.

Me green

Sometimes fighting for your life means playing dead, which falls under the category of "ANY kind of effort" to survive...maybe not to "defend oneself or get away," but to "survive," which is really the ultimate goal, no? And with the deepest respect to MK, let's be clear that I am not insinuating that MK did or did not fight or used or did not use passive strategies in a quest for survival.

See, this is what made me think that it was LE that was asking her the question re: her computer.

Also this.

I understand and I find agreement with your assessment about a victim fighting. Maybe next we can analyze MK's room and see if we can "theorize" on what she did in thos last moments and how bravely she fought, no matter her method, because I want to know where her footprints are in the whole matter.

I understand why you'd assume that question about the computer might have come from the prosecutor. I even doublechecked after I told you it was her lawyer, JUST TO MAKE SURE I had it right before letting that answer stand.

So you're saying this person did climb through the window, but the only photo that was leaked/released/whatever was the one where he wasn't actually climbing through the window?? :waitasec: I wonder why I find that difficult to believe (not indicating you're lying Allusonz, but what you're stating I just can't swallow).

I must ask does no one on the pro guilt side ever look anything up? This was presented at trial, is in fact part of the Motivational Report that everyone states they read.

I have been accused many times this week of not doing my research and I must admit I am becoming cranky

I hope these are enough cites

Okay, sorry, but I have to address this post again, which I snipped with the utmost of respect, for space and emphasis.

I didn't ask you to do research. I didn't accuse you of not doing your research, in fact, I thought I was pretty clear that it was the substance of your information that I found hinky, not that you were lying about reading the sources or what they said. It keeps being stated that there's more than that one picture, so I just kinda figured you had it handy. I didn't realize it was a big deal.
Additionally, I've also been very clear that I am still :fence: here, although I do lean heavily to the guilty side. So, I think it's unfair to label me as "pro guilt."

And I know I already said this, but I remain incredulous at the idea that the only photo available from the "successful window entry" experiment doesn't show the actual entry.

All "blogspots" are blocked here at work, so I'll have to wait to check them out later. And I suppose I'll be hunting around for a photo that actual shows someone entering the window, since it apparently exists, just isn't the one that keeps being posted for some inexplicable reason :waitasec:

I apologize in advance if I'm being dense, obtuse, or downright crazy here...it's not my intention, I just want to see that elusive photo/video, darn it! :)

Going to strap myself into my sweet, designer straitjacket now.
:peace:

I think we all would be!!!!

IIRC AK's own defense expert testified that she was at ILE just over 40 hours over I believe it to be a 4 day span which works out to approximately 10 hours per day. They were definately not focused on anyone else from the start which I believe has been shown a number of times :)

40 hours is an American work week. And if they were with her all that time, who was processing and interpreting the crime scene? aren't the first 48 hours the most important? If they'd been concentrating on the scene and nearby witnesses etc, maybe they would have gotten fresh REAL leads and could have caught up to RG sooner.

I must ask does no one on the pro guilt side ever look anything up? This was presented at trial, is in fact part of the Motivational Report that everyone states they read.
*Snipped* Your claim was that somebody actually climbed through that window, and that a video and photos were shown in court. Your research shows that no such thing was ever presented.

So what is a casual checking for bruises look like? Is that just glancing at whatever body parts are exposed and calling it good? There could have been bruises on whatever body parts were unexposed.

I understand and I find agreement with your assessment about a victim fighting. Maybe next we can analyze MK's room and see if we can "theorize" on what she did in thos last moments and how bravely she fought, no matter her method, because I want to know where her footprints are in the whole matter.

Um, yeah, I really don't want to delve into her methods of fighting or passive strategies to that degree...I'm not sure there's enough information for us to even do that and for some reason the idea leaves a bad taste in my mouth, so to speak.

I understand why you'd assume that question about the computer might have come from the prosecutor. I even doublechecked after I told you it was her lawyer, JUST TO MAKE SURE I had it right before letting that answer stand.

Thank you:)

No, the point was not that they did something bad, the point was that who was I to say these conflicts were normal? But of course they were, as described by Filomina and Laura.
Ok, I guess I misunderstood this post then :waitasec:
SMK said:
To me, it is a common thing for there to be some friction between college roommates. I find it chilling that this friction was brought up in the face of a murder investigation. How often does room mate friction lead to murder? It's as though they suspected AK, and it seems extreme to me.

I understand and I find agreement with your assessment about a victim fighting. Maybe next we can analyze MK's room and see if we can "theorize" on what she did in thos last moments and how bravely she fought, no matter her method, because I want to know where her footprints are in the whole matter.[. . . ]
I think when Hendry describes the struggle between MK and RG in the pertinent section of his professional analytic papers, he is envisioning and setting forth an accurate representation of what occurred. I think thankfully for MK, although the struggle was brutal, it was brief.

Originally Posted by wasnt_me
From her testimony, AK seems unaware of friction in the cottage:

And maybe it was not all that big of a deal. This is what troubles me. Why did her flatmates bring this to light in the face of a murder investigation? Can you imagine having conflict with college room mates, and it being brought in at a time like this???

It sounds like Mk's "english friends" brought it up. Though I can't speak for MK, can you imagine what a travesty it is for her if she knew that her friend was on trial for killing her based on "roommate friction" and "sex games?" I'm just saying IF the truth is that RG acted without RS and AK. If AK and RS are innocent, I can just IMAGINE MK's spirit screaming at the top of it's lungs but being unheard as these people continue to prosecute the wrong people.

So what is a casual checking for bruises look like? Is that just glancing at whatever body parts are exposed and calling it good? There could have been bruises on whatever body parts were unexposed.

Thank you:)

AK and RS were stripped and given full medical examinations four days after the murder. Rudy was found two weeks after the murder with cuts on his hands.

*Snipped* Your claim was that somebody actually climbed through that window, and that a video and photos were shown in court. Your research shows that no such thing was ever presented.

As I said in the reenactment and supplied the link this is what it states

No agile person need fear that brick wall. Even the Man in the Gray Flannel Suit, wearing slippery street shoes of fine Italian leather, could scale it.

Funny even Micheli agreed that it could be entered hhhhhmmmmmmmm

Even Judge Paolo Micheli, no fan of suspects Amanda Knox and Raffaele Sollecito, said that climbing through that window would not require “a Spiderman.” This was way back in October 2008, when he sentenced Rudy Guede to 30 years in prison and sent Raffaele and Amanda off to trial:

“In fact, this court believes that to enter that window you would not really need to be Spiderman, as the Tribunale per il Riesame claims in its hypothesis: it requires a man physically agile, as certainly Guede was, and certainly as are the burglars who visit the apartments of people at night.”

In his decision, Judge Micheli also noted that a burglar could easily throw the rock from the parapet next to the house and then climb up into the window. There was no reason to carry the rock up or throw it from the ground 20 feet below–as the prosecution contends in photo ops.

http://blog.seattlepi.com/dempsey/2009/07/

I think when Hendry describes the struggle between MK and RG in the pertinent section of his professional analytic papers, he is envisioning and setting forth an accurate representation of what occurred. I think thankfully for MK, although the struggle was brutal, it was brief.

You are right. Hendry has probably explained this in the easiest way possible for people to understand

Right, It took Nova to make me see why this irritated. Of course I know about the friction: It was said to be over bathroom cleanliness, chores, and male guests----any one who had college roommates can recall these. And yeah, they are normal. I don't know why it takes Nova for me to find my voice. I imagine Amanda also has trouble finding her voice.

You are speaking the truth. If you lost your voice on this debate, imagine how tongue-tied AK felt after spending hours and hours answering the exact same questions, but being told that it wasn't true. And we already know she only spoke the language for about 6 weeks TOTAL in her life at that time, and that she wasn't one to keep track of time, dates, and detailed matters. So yeah, I believe they had her on the ropes and she couldn't even recall the truth after so many days of questioning.

I believe all victims, if given the chance fight whether that be mentally or physically. JMHO of course

Even Dr. Lalli agreed there was a struggle in the room but I don't think any of will ever know the dynamics of it

Or I am suspicious of her as she was also in town and had a key which was the main point anyway
No, you responded to my response to SMK about the room mates being suspicious of AK. That was the main point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momster0734