Meredith Kercher murdered-Amanda Knox appeals conviction #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have any thoughts as to what results would cause ILE to conceal the testing?

When you consider that this was according to the prosecution theory a drug fueled satanic sex orgy as a prosecutor one of the first things I would want to find out is whether there is any semen.

According to numerous media reports at the beginning they stated that there were stains, some still damp that were not blood. Without trying to go into great detail they did do swabs and did find DNA. What perplexed me from the start was the fact that sometimes it was stated as semen and other times skin cells.

You also have RG stating that she rebuffed his advances but they were kinda making out.

We know the pillow is in evidence so it is not one of the items that was tossed into the pile thus it must of been bagged. I would think if they collected it they would of tested it. I am not trying to bait here and if this is off base please mods remove this part as the links that provided more information on this are no longer available.

If you look at the CA trial the defense made sure to bring in the fact the LA was ruled out as the father but interestingly enough they did not ask the same of the results of GA.

I believe that if the information did not support RS if they did not bring this information in then it would remain (or could potentially remain) as a question in the jurors minds.

If that stain did belong to RS it would of been admitted. What though if there was a 4th person? Did it belong to RG? As a prosecutor with that being a major component of my hypothesis that would be one of the first things I would want to know.

<modsnip>

Hope this helps

A question lingering with me is how far was The bedroom from the bathroom? How is it there wasn't a trail of bloody footprints from the bedroom to the bathroom. Even if cleaned with a towel from the bathroom on the way back to the bedroom, wouldn't it Just be smeared? Sorry. I'm sure it's been asked and answered many times.

A question lingering with me is how far was The bedroom from the bathroom? How is it there wasn't a trail of bloody footprints from the bedroom to the bathroom. Even if cleaned with a towel from the bathroom on the way back to the bedroom, wouldn't it Just be smeared? Sorry. I'm sure it's been asked and answered many times.

There is a layout of the cottage on the site I gave you as well as pictures. If they had attempted to clean it, it would appear much like the wiping of a chalkboard under luminol

Allusonz quote: I believe that if the information did not support RS if they did not bring this information in then it would remain (or could potentially remain) as a question in the jurors minds.

something we see over and over - left for their imagination .. or as Frank says, "hallucination."

yeah, but you put a q-tip up your nose? (ouch) - something that absorbs like twisted Kleenex .

the Vaseline was found in Meredith's room correct? why in the world would Amanda seek out vaseline (in Meredith's room) to stop a nose bleed - I'm sorry, I just don't see the logic.

Would it even stop the nosebleed? You are simply too cute!!

The paper found outside with blood on it IIRC it was toilet paper

You mean that toilet paper they said didn't match anybody? yeah, with the new DNA questions, we do have to ask ourselves if it could in fact match somebody. Didn't they say they got several profiles off that, too??

:wagon:

I gave a theory on this. If you notice, the prints on the pillow fade out. and they also say the footprints headed out the front door fade out. So it's obvious that these sets of prints had to be made at different times, because if he'd stepped on the pillow and those prints faded, they wouldn't refresh themselves and fade again on the way out the door. If you notice, the left print makes the prints on the pillow case. My theory is he lost his right shoe in the scuffle, walked on his left shoe (which the blood had faded from by the time he got out the room) and the heel of his right foot (which had blood on it) to the bidet, where he dipped it in there and rinsed it, getting deluded blood on the bathmat. He took the towels back in the room, wiped up his foot and some blood on the floor. They say there were wipe marks in the murder room indicating he wiped up the area by the wardrobe. Then he attempted to rape her or actually raped her. (I don't trust the forensics in the case anymore) In the process of that, got more blood on his foot. Walked over by the bed, tossed the cover on her, dumped the contents of the purse into his bag, cleaned the knife and put it in his bag, left the room. You can see his left and right foot print around the door, as if he closed the door, but you mainly see his left foot headed out the house.

yeah, but you put a q-tip up your nose? (ouch) - something that absorbs like twisted Kleenex .

the Vaseline was found in Meredith's room correct? why in the world would Amanda seek out vaseline (in Meredith's room) to stop a nose bleed - I'm sorry, I just don't see the logic.
Lol..now I have to explain about the Vaseline? Bleeding nose, blood on the top of the tap, Q-Tip box with stains on the box containing mixed DNA (possibly mixed blood). Nothing wrong with my logic. The alternative of RG cleaning up his ears (while mixing MK's and AK's DNA but not his own) or AK making up the story (but of course only later after the evidence was revealed) that she woken up the dried blood by touching a trace and then cleaning her ears causing the diluted stains (not noticing anything) makes a whole less sense to me. And where are those Q-Tips anyway? :)

apparently the blood and the hair on the window sill were exhibits R and S in RF's room. I looked at the hair. Looks to straight to be RG's for the life of me, I can't see the blood on spot S.

filomenaroom__12_.jpg

filomenaroom__9__op_608x404.jpg

In Filomena Romanelli's room a few items were tested: a hairlike fibre [formazione pilifera] on the lower part of the window frame, and a presumed haematological substance on the wooden part of the window which held the broken pane. Both of these items yielded negative results on analysis. During the second search, on the suggestion of the defence&#8217;s technical consultant Professor Saverio Potenza, the large rock and two fragments found on the floor of the room were tested, but they yielded negative results. MOT pg 193

Lol..now I have to explain about the Vaseline? Bleeding nose, blood on the top of the tap, Q-Tip box with stains on the box containing mixed DNA (possibly mixed blood). Nothing wrong with my logic. The alternative of RG cleaning up his ears (while mixing MK's and AK's DNA but not his own) or AK making up the story (but of course only later after the evidence was revealed) that she woken up the dried blood by touching a trace and then cleaning her ears causing the diluted stains (not noticing anything) makes a whole less sense to me. And where are those Q-Tips anyway? :)

wait a second sherlockh, I never said there was anything wrong with your logic - I'm just not following it. (you brought up the vaseline) :gum:
maybe we should agree to disagree
piercing your ear at home - adding two or three holes, they tend to get infected and bleed - you can't even sleep on that ear (it hurts)
the Q-Tips were in the bathroom - it was a communal bathroom with shared toiletries...

ETA: btw, I flush q-tips all the time

apparently the blood and the hair on the window sill were exhibits R and S in RF's room. I looked at the hair. Looks to straight to be RG's for the life of me, I can't see the blood on spot S.

I don't know if I've ever seen the hair - where is it? Can you point it out?

Court is in session right now in Perugia:

Knox trial: DNA experts report to Italian court
Associated Press, 07.25.11, 05:45 AM EDT

PERUGIA, Italy -- Independent experts are presenting the conclusions of their review of the DNA evidence collected against an American student convicted of killing her British roommate in the Italian city of Perugia.
http://www.forbes.com/feeds/ap/2011/07/25/general-eu-italy-knox_8582255.html

Follow Trial Updates on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/KnoxTrial?sk=wall

224400_123705594390788_114157785345569_161039_5870906_n.jpg

Nevermind on Nadeau tweets, she's in US.
I know , just found that out - but Facebook has a trial update page, and a video just come in from court, which I have posted above.....

I don't know if I've ever seen the hair - where is it? Can you point it out?

look behind the broken glass next to the R on the right. it's a thin black line. it is hard to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95